over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems Ejaculating NEED SOME HELP!

JARUEL

Registered
This is kind of personal but since I am convinced that the problems I am having are a result of my aas use I figured you guys can help.

At first it was kind of cool taking a long time to get off while banging my wife, at least she was not complaining till about 45 minutes to an hour into our little love secession. But now its starting to bother the shit out of me and needless to say the wife is getting a little frustrated also.

I am sure its a direct result of my cycle as I have always taken a while to get off but never like this. So I am in some serious need of some help. Is there anything out there to take to help with ejaculating issues. Cuz this shit sucks, and i need to keep my wife and my balls happy. :mad:

what are you running?

I am running andropen 275 and masteron 200 eod with 5iu growth.

I am running andropen 275 and masteron 200 eod with 5iu growth.

could be very high estrogen (unlikely)

OR

psychological, maybe you should try spicing things up with your sex life

just my thoughts

Last edited:
same issue buddy...

Ive found some things that help me bro, hope they do the same for you.

1) start hcg immediatly. Blast high the first week and then slowly come down till you 250mcg x2 ew

2) pick up same caber and start immediatly. 1.5mg a week is my sweet spot, .5mg eod

those two things have done wonders for me and now I dont have that not being able to ejaculate issue:D

Hope it helps bud
-CK

Tren and Deca do this to some folks. Masteron does it to me.

I'd suggest Caber .5mg 2x week or Prami, starting at .25mg per day (works faster IMO). It works for me, almost too well. Goes from 1hr of sex to 15 minutes in less than a week, if I overdo it. So be careful what ya wish for. haha.

could be very high estrogen (unlikely)

OR

psychological, maybe you should try spicing things up with your sex life

just my thoughts

Bro we have not even been married for a year and if things get any spicier in our sex life im gonna get an ulcer! That's not the problem. Its always passionate and incredible when we do the damn thing. Just been ridiculously harder to get off than ever before.

Tren and Deca do this to some folks. Masteron does it to me.

I'd suggest Caber .5mg 2x week or Prami, starting at .25mg per day (works faster IMO). It works for me, almost too well. Goes from 1hr of sex to 15 minutes in less than a week, if I overdo it. So be careful what ya wish for. haha.

Never had any experience with these compounds as that i have never had the need to take them, thank god, but i guess time has caught up with me. are these substances controlled or can I get them anywhere? maybe a board sponsor? AND pros and cons of each? cus this shit is getting old and its making the wife not want to have sex because of the recovery time in between secessions. We would do it every day if it was only 15-20 minutes but an hour+ of getting slammed.......yeah it takes a couple of days

Also called "dry nut syndrome" according to my doc. He says peiple get it from Deca as far as legit prescribed meds.

Definitely do some HCG immediately. Thats what he recommended if I ever got it. Havent yet.

I had that.. as a result of high prolcatin levels (which you can get from DECA or Tren).. doctor put me on Dostinex and it fixed things up pretty quickly.

Well I just ordered liquid prami so I will repost results

On longer cycles many of our other hormones that we seldom consider get a little out of wack too. In this case I believe dhea may help. But I am assuming you have been on a while.

i take low doses of hcg ,clomid all year around...yeah , whatever call me Peter North biatches..:D

ps* who understand women..they complain if you ejaculate too soon , the same if u bang them for hours...strange creatures I tell ya;)

i take low doses of hcg ,clomid all year around...yeah , whatever call me Peter North biatches..:D

ps* who understand women..they complain if you ejaculate too soon , the same if u bang them for hours...strange creatures I tell ya;)

True dat!

most women will think your cheating on them if all of a sudden you can't bust your nut anymore with them.

Well I just ordered liquid prami so I will repost results

I would have steered you towards manpower caber but good luck

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

True dat!

most women will think your cheating on them if all of a sudden you can't bust your nut anymore with them.

That, or usually they believe that you think they are fat and you dont find them attractive anymore.

funny about the idio-synchroses of women but yeah pramipexole .25/ed ~1Hr before bedtime and you'll be painting the walls in a few days...lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear