over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems Ejaculating NEED SOME HELP!

This is kind of personal but since I am convinced that the problems I am having are a result of my aas use I figured you guys can help.

At first it was kind of cool taking a long time to get off while banging my wife, at least she was not complaining till about 45 minutes to an hour into our little love secession. But now its starting to bother the shit out of me and needless to say the wife is getting a little frustrated also.

I am sure its a direct result of my cycle as I have always taken a while to get off but never like this. So I am in some serious need of some help. Is there anything out there to take to help with ejaculating issues. Cuz this shit sucks, and i need to keep my wife and my balls happy. :mad:

Go to your doctor. You might have prostate cancer. How often do you get a physical?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

I would have steered you towards manpower caber but good luck

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I used his before and it worked great, this last batch though didn't seem to do anything... Even taken .5mg a day

Well i got the prami today and will start it today and see. the shit only cost 55 bucks so we will see

Go to your doctor. You might have prostate cancer. How often do you get a physical?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

i get a physical every 6 months im good just had one done. i thougth that also but he said i was fine

Mp caber works really well for me . Busting no problem . Not passing out from intensity of nut is a concern. j/k Stuff is well worth the loot. T

I have the same problem on low dose test/tren cycles if my estrogen is out of whack.
Have to beat her vajayjay up likes it an Olympic sport in order to finish! so I understand how awesome it is the first few times but then it becomes a pain when you just wanna have a quick 30 minute session with your lady.
Every time it has either been my estrogen is either way to high or way to low I am an HRT user so when it happens I have requested blood-work to check things out.
Best of luck I know how annoying it can be!

Winni and mast do this to me, caber and clomid help a lot.

I addition to the hcg, clomid, and caber, try Swedish Flower Pollen, Green tea extract, maca, and TB500. Yep I noticed a big dfference after starting the TB500.

do as others have sugg.or just stop gettin off 10 times a day you freak.lol.:p

I used his before and it worked great, this last batch though didn't seem to do anything... Even taken .5mg a day

This is the first ive heard of his caber being a bunk, or atleast a batch was. I hope its not the case...

Anyone order mp's caber lately and have success with it?

Sorry to ask if i missed it but are you on test?i hear Mast will shut you down like tren will.

Yes the caber I got from mp works very well. Also proviron seems to work very well with the caber. Makes it easier to nut and a more satisfying nut.
Hope that helps. Thanks, T

Hey J. noticed you may have been asking who is mp . Manpower

Last edited:
same thing happened to me after last year cycle of deca...no more deca,,now ,5 caber 3 times a week ...no problems,,,,I use MP no reason to go anywhere else there gtg

Yeah so the prami didnt do shit but make me feel bad. Can someone please PM me a good reliable sponsor to grab some some HCG from please. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131