over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems mixing MYO HMP

FireRoss

Registered
Just got a few vials of MYO from Ergopep and I can't get it to reconstitute. Used .5ml bac water but the powder won't budge, looks like a white crust on the bottom of the vile.

Any ideas?

Just got a few vials of MYO from Ergopep and I can't get it to reconstitute. Used .5ml bac water but the powder won't budge, looks like a white crust on the bottom of the vile.

Any ideas?

take the top off and scrape the white crust with your pin...swirl it around and give it 10-15 min....the particles that are still floating around is just what was holding the myo hmp peptide down

this is what ergopep emailed me when i had the same issue....youll know u got it when your animal feels sore at the injection site that lasts 30-45min

it didnt make much sense to me....seeing how they say that myo hmp is so fragile...cause of the aminos involved....but then we're supposed to scrape it off the vial to get it to mix..idk:confused:

it didnt make much sense to me....seeing how they say that myo hmp is so fragile...cause of the aminos involved....but then we're supposed to scrape it off the vial to get it to mix..idk:confused:

Ergo just got back to me, here's what they said:

"That is totally normal. The peptide has already dissolved at that point. What your seeing on the bottom is the paste/glue that is used to hold the peptide down. Please remember this is the purist form you can buy and we didnt use any fillers. Thats why your not seeing a huge puck style peptide."

"That is totally normal. The peptide has already dissolved at that point. What your seeing on the bottom is the paste/glue that is used to hold the peptide down. Please remember this is the purist form you can buy and we didnt use any fillers. Thats why your not seeing a huge puck style peptide."

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it will make more since to people now. We get that email all the time customers asking.

Enjoy your research :headbang:

So, this response was different than the other user got. mixing it with a pin would essentially be mixing paste and glue and injecting this; this is what they are implying with both posts

Hmmm...seems like people should try to get to the bottom of these two responses before continuing with research

Last edited:
I think that's awesome. Makes me feel layered.
bass.jpg

boa.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner