over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

problems on PM website

hotrod

Registered
Anyone else having problems viewing the pages on PM, when I go into Thread and start scrolling down most of the individual threads(peoples responses) are cut off,or only half of them showing

No....but for some reason I cant access the page from my iphone for the last couple days. I just see this weird swirling dot thing

Same here..

Anyone else having problems viewing the pages on PM, when I go into Thread and start scrolling down most of the individual threads(peoples responses) are cut off,or only half of them showing

try clearing your cache

That has happened to me a few times, not sure why. It last for me for like a day then back to normal. it's only on my phone though, not on my laptop

Ive got an ultrawidescreen monitor and the site usually covers the whole screen, but lately it has been confined to the middle only and leaves the sides blank, like when you view a standard definition 4:3 movie on a 16:9 HD tv. Right now though it is working. Recent development within the last 5 days.

At home yes.... just like you described...... here at work no issues

takes like a minute to make a post, been like that over week.

Has been happening to me as well. Switched to Chrome as browser and issue appears to be solved.

takes like a minute to make a post, been like that over week.

hell its been so long since i’ve posted (besides this week)i thought it was normal.
but i’ve noticed when i read older threads some posts are a lot smaller than others, as in the box that surrounds it if that makes any sense what so ever

Ive got an ultrawidescreen monitor and the site usually covers the whole screen, but lately it has been confined to the middle only and leaves the sides blank, like when you view a standard definition 4:3 movie on a 16:9 HD tv. Right now though it is working. Recent development within the last 5 days.

I have had the same exact thing for the same amount of time. Also seams slow to post messages.

Some work is being done to adjust the display of PM across desktop and mobile and some issues may occur.

Currently the subforum index does not scale to width properly however individual threads should.

Browsing to professionalmuscle.com is also not 100% at the moment from a phone browser.

For the mean time a work around suggestion would be to bookmark:
"professionalmuscle.com/forums" and skip the front page entirely when browsing to PM from a phone.

The slowness reported is also being investigated however this is an intermittent problem and harder to pinpoint the cause as it seems to come and go.

Having the same problem as OP using Google Chrome. Clearing cache and cookies didn't help.

No problems here but I got a notification that pm was doing maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad i ran across this thread.I just thought it was a problem with my devices.

No....but for some reason I cant access the page from my iphone for the last couple days. I just see this weird swirling dot thing

I get the same. I have to turn my phone on the side to be able to log on. The close button on the dot swirly screen that appears now won't work. Very odd.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws