over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

problems on slin ??

raybravo

Registered
ok , i'm taking my shots in the evening , and i have been feeling unusually thirsty , drinking like half a gallon water just in a space of 2 hrs or so , this makes me have to wake up at night to go to the toilet . this is affecting my sleep , anyone else had this problem on slin ??

ive been reading about this and this seems to be a symptom of hyper glycemia ,The excess glucose circulating in your blood draws water from your tissues making you feel dehydrated.
now what shud i do to stop this ?? i'm all confused here , i have been feeling a lil tired too on this , but maybe its cos of the roids , but i'm not sure . all slin users , please give me ur suggestions .

i dont know , shud i just stop slin ???

Just take it earlier in the day so by the time you go to sleep it's not floating around anymore. If you get up all night for going to the toilet, you will be tired.

the waking up at night is fine with me , i just want to know if this increased thirst is normal since no one else seems to be feeling this way on slin . please reply bro .

take it in the AM and pee throughout the day...

then you will get the proper sleep and grow.

Steak Helmet said:
take it in the AM and pee throughout the day...

then you will get the proper sleep and grow.
is the increased need for water normal ???

Thirst

raybravo said:

is the increased need for water normal ???

As Big A said, yes this is normal. Frankly, I consider it a good sign.

You should not be hyperglycemic unless you are diabetic, especially after you have injected exogenous 'slin, which would, if anything, tend to make you hypoglycemic.

Slin increases glycogen storage, which has an osmotic effect, requiring ~2.6 g of water for every gram of glycogen stored.

Slin also increases vascular permeability, to allow for nutrient uptake into tissues. This also causes an osmotic drag out of your vasculature, slightly reducing blood volume.

Slin also causes vasodilation, increasing the capacity of your vasculature and therefore tending to reduce blood pressure etc. (not in a pathological way if all is well.)

All of these changes in volume and pressure in your vascular system are detected and bring about thirst.

This is not to say that 'slin is not effective if you don't see this, but it gives me one idication that my insulin sensitivity is still reasonably intact.

I would take the slin earlier, as suggested, and drink more water during the day before the shot so there is plenty of fluid for the above processes.

-Randy

Re: Thirst

homonunculus said:

This is not to say that 'slin is not effective if you don't see this, but it gives me one idication that my insulin sensitivity is still reasonably intact.

-Randy
u mean to say that if someone doesnt feel thirsty , the slin is still effective , but for me , the thirst , its a direct sign that the slin is working well ??

I cant stop dinking water, cristal light or diet coke all day and night i go to the toilet 1000 times a day, this is very good but some times at night i want to rest , but...
I awake at mid night about 5 times i go to toilet and drink more water.
Good for health but no to good for rest...

Bigheinz

bigheinz said:
I cant stop dinking water, cristal light or diet coke all day and night i go to the toilet 1000 times a day, this is very good but some times at night i want to rest , but...
I awake at mid night about 5 times i go to toilet and drink more water.

Bigheinz
shit my case isnt that bad :) lol , i do drink like almost a gallon after i shoot slin though and wake up once or twice in the night , makes u feel tired though doesnt it ? also , its very good while on slin u said , i suppose so , but shit i was freaked when evryone i knew said this didnt happen to them .

Like H, I too get up thru-out the night to peepee. Only I get up at least every hour every night. My sleep is horendous and I think it's due to AS since I don't take insulin. I would give my left nut to have just one night of good sleep.

Thats not a prostate problem as long as you have a normal stream of pee. I drink alot of water and get up 2-3 times a night and pee like hell! Then drink some more water, guzzle some protein shake-and back to sleep! :D

bigheinz said:
i go to toilet and drink more water.

Bigheinz

HMMMM, that is how you got so big...toilet water the secret to size...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :) Joking BIG H

Last edited:
supersizexxl said:
sounds like prostate problem!!!
it isnt a prostrate problem man !! lol , no i know what prostrate probs are like and this isnt like it . also , the increased thirst was only on the days , infact only during the 4 hrs or so humalog was active in the system . so i was pretty much sure it was bcos of the slin . and now i am happy that its a normal reaction :) .

friend iwas just speeking of my experience. if you have to go to the bath 6 times a night on slin. just makes me think it could be part of prob not all!

supersizexxl said:
friend iwas just speeking of my experience. if you have to go to the bath 6 times a night on slin. just makes me think it could be part of prob not all!
yeah i know what ure saying , shit i was freaked cos i had to wake up once or twice ! lol . 6 times ! i wud stop evrything i'm using and run to the doc !!! :) lol . i thought u were referring to me so i told u it cant be a prostrate problem , but the bro above needs to have himself checked .

Steak Helmet said:

HMMMM, that is how you got so big...toilet water the secret to size...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :) Joking BIG H

steakhelmet, u beat me to it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member