over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems with Animal Power Cyp

assclown

Newbies
Bro's I am having some problems with animal power's cypiotest 250. My first shot was in the delt with 2cc's 25g 1" pin. Severe swelling, spread down to my bicep, and red lines as well. Did go away in around 5 days. Second shot in the glute. Same thing happend, 2cc's 23g 1-1/2 pin. Swelling, severe sorness, limping around all week. Sitting down on one cheek. Any of you guys using animal power prod's? Is it ok to continue with this cyp, and just keep fighting through the bullshit every week?

Having the same problem with a different brand of cyp. It is killing me. I've tried adding some deca to it and even tried baking it...I am a gimp with a fever right now!

tbonus said:
Having the same problem with a different brand of cyp. It is killing me. I've tried adding some deca to it and even tried baking it...I am a gimp with a fever right now!

I hear you bro. Are you going to keep taking it? I have 11 more weeks ahead of me with this. I really dont want to stop, I did get alot of it, and I dont want to see it go to waste. But I honestly think I will not do another glute shot with this again. If I had to pick one, it would be delt shots. Oh by the way, I have animal power deca 300 to look foward to as well. I'm sure that will be fun.. :eek:

That always sucks man. I've never had that with cyp, but have had it with other stuff and I think its usually due to poor dissoving ratios, cleanliness or whatever additives are used in the solution. It sounds like you are have a fairly mild inflammatory reaction to it though. Really its kind of up to you. I personally wouldnt put up with it if its that bad but its your money, time and pain receptors. You might have some success trying to repurify through filtering, baking, adding a little BA..etc. but sometimes its too little, to late and none of that will help. But cant hurt to try if you do it right.

buying cheap crappy products will do that to ya...

spending a l;ittle more makes your wallet a bit lighter but you dont have to limp around in pain after a shot either...

or not be able to raise your arm..

when people dont know what they are doing they use more of the wrong kinda solvent to get things into solution...

it works but at the expense of pain...

i wonder who has good painfree shit ?????????????????

i can't believe you took a second shot after the way the first one went?! DAMN that's brave... I say grab some antibiotics right away if you attempt to any more with that stuff.

No after shot # 2, I am throwing it out. I spoke to my good friend who sent it to me and he's replacing it. Never had this problem before and think I maybe got something other than the cypianate.

I'll second what GERM said on the cheap shit. Spend a few more bucks and eliminate your headaches.

PB

Sounds dirty. High BA would cause redness but not spreading down the limb.

Man I guess you should be using the Baja Co. then, there top notch and hardly any soreness from any of there products.

Hey armageddon what brand is killing you I just picked up a few Nutri Vet havent tried them yet. Hopefully nothing like these two. My 125mg winny is killing me though (UG) even at a quarter of a cc. MM

i've used it, and i have slight swelling and redness... nothing major

massmonster32 said:
Hey armageddon what brand is killing you I just picked up a few Nutri Vet havent tried them yet. Hopefully nothing like these two. My 125mg winny is killing me though (UG) even at a quarter of a cc. MM
that 125 mg winny is full of BA and hurts like a bitch.as for the cyp if it hurts chunk that shit and buy another bottle it's cheap as dirt.

leap

I'm having no problems with my stuff from XXX.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had a real problem with anything, I was just saying how I like the Baja Vet brand

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear