over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems with excess estrogen

Just to clarify, you can be out of optimal E2 range and not be getting specific estrogen sides like gyno or water retention. You can be higher than optimal and not experience these things.
So don't assume your E2 is fine just because you're not getting gyno or facial bloat. The best thing to do is read about other people's AI doses matched up with various doses as a starting point. Try that for a couple weeks then get blood work done at LabCorp for cheap on your own. See where your levels are and adjust from there. Test metabolism varies from person to person. But there are general recommendations for TRT dose levels, 500mg range and 1g range.

Could you elaborate a little bit more on the last part of your post Cornelius ?

Do think elevated estrogen (not controled by a AI for instance) can hinder muscle gains? I would think the opposite but I might be wrong...

There are isolated "in vitro" studies that attempt to eventually elucidate some sort of causality. Does estrogen cause...? Under what conditions?

Then there are general studies that only conclude associations. There are elderly men who experience muscle wasting, diabetes, and they also have elevated estrogen. That's an association, not a cause. Obviously there are men with low T and high E. It's information, but it doesn't apply to what we are concerned with here.

Regardless, that doesn't make me a cheerleader for estrogen. It's just the basics.

Look what high estrogen might've did to Matt Kroc...
I bet he never had any noticeable estrogen issues. Might not have kept it in check running high test year round. Estrogen could've influenced some his life decisions.

Not hating...hes a bmf even in women's clothes.

Nobody ever really talks about this kind of shit...
I never cried till I started fucking with my hormones.
Just saying. And I'm all about serms...

For men, excess estrogen could bring about gynecomastia, Low sex drive,Stroke risk Heart attack and so on.

Look what high estrogen might've did to Matt Kroc...
I bet he never had any noticeable estrogen issues. Might not have kept it in check running high test year round. Estrogen could've influenced some his life decisions.

Not hating...hes a bmf even in women's clothes.

Nobody ever really talks about this kind of shit...
I never cried till I started fucking with my hormones.
Just saying. And I'm all about serms...

Wtf are you talking about?
What high estrogen MIGHT HAVE DONE to Kroc.
This is quite possible the most ignorant post I've read on here in a long time.

The question I asked and nobody answered is this:

Can excess estrogen hinder muscle gains?

Can excess estrogen in the body reduce the effectiveness of the AS one is taking?

The question I asked and nobody answered is this:

Can excess estrogen hinder muscle gains?

Can excess estrogen in the body reduce the effectiveness of the AS one is taking?

southoftheborder i think you know the answer here. too much can interfere. please take a break on this question and read some more - you wore us out. happy lifting.
Post intended to focus op on some search time of his own.

It comes down to timing, clock work, and how all the gears grind together. I can only say that it depends on everything else.

Does Testosterone hinder muscle gains?

I've mentioned before that these steroids may be more to do with rate regarding protein synthesis. They just spin the wheel and control the speed of it. By themselves, these steroids are neither anabolic or catabolic; they just spin, and depending on everything else, they speed what's up.

So then it depends on how the particular organ is organized. We've seen that it is possible for androgen-speed to wear-out hair follicles; allthewhile, muscle is a completely different organization, and it is a slim possibility for androgens to contribute to muscle wasting...but it is a possibility for androgens to accelerate some sort of muscle-wasting process.

Androgens may endlessly pump out proteins, and at times, none of these proteins contribute to producing new muscle. It depends on everything else.

Elevated-androgen-levels eventually trigger feedback mechanisms that prevent muscle growth. That's why we plateau. That's why we need more.

But then the absolutes, when we come off, we talk about "keepable gains." Have we triggered so many feedback mechanisms that prevent us keeping these gains? Have we created the necessary support systems to keep the gains? "Keepable gains" doesn't even matter so much if you want to keep your steroid levels sky high, but what about your health?

Estrogen and Testosterone are closely related. With both, we have to consider the big picture. Really it is just as important to consider the ceiling for testosterone as it is for estrogen. Can you take too much androgen? Or should you find the right balance?

As for estrogen,
naturally, excess estrogen reduces your body's testosterone production, but that is not applicable for the chemical bodybuilder. As your muscle cells are concerned, excess estrogen doesn't tend to reduce the effectiveness of androgens.

But everything else...?

Wtf are you talking about?
What high estrogen MIGHT HAVE DONE to Kroc.
This is quite possible the most ignorant post I've read on here in a long time.

Are you having a bad day...
Take it out me bro...
Internet hugs for you bro!

Are you mad cos Kroc makes a hotter woman than you?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity