over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Product - Muscle building

Hayabusa

Registered
Which product do you rate the best or worked the best for you?

1) MuscleTech
2) ON Optimum
3) BSN
4) Gaspari

Thank you.

1) MuscleTech
2) ON Optimum
3) BSN
4) Gaspari
5) SYNTHETEK or TrueProtien, because they are the best!

Thank you.

I would definitely go with #5 LOL:D

CG

Last edited:

1) MuscleTech
2) ON Optimum
3) BSN
4) Gaspari

Thank you.

Prescription Nutrition....No fancy labels or BS marketing, just USA quality ingredients and TradeMark ingredients.....

SYNTHETEK or TRUE PROTEIN

True Protein or

"None of the above"

:yeahthat:

why pay more for a inferior product, which is the other options (except Synthetek, also a great product and no BS) :headbang:

:yeahthat:

why pay more for a inferior product, which is the other options (except Synthetek, also a great product and no BS) :headbang:

I agree- Synthatek is the cleanest, easiest mixing, tasteless protein I've ever tried. It just was too expensive (and slow) when it shipped from Australia. I think now Phil may stock some here in US?

But TrueProtein has won my business because I buy so many other supplements and LBAs there too.

Thank you for the feedback.

I am not sure if TrueProtein and Syn products are imported, but will search a bit.

Got a BB mag where BSN and ON products were rated one of the best with the others taking a title here and there....

trueprotein

bsn and muscle tech are the two worst supplement companies in the industry as far as product quality goes. Out of that list, I'd go with ON

bsn and muscle tech are the two worst supplement companies in the industry as far as product quality goes. Out of that list, I'd go with ON

It's like every statement you make needs to be controversial... (I had that disease too when I was like 14) I could understand something like, the price is not worth the quality according to your opinion etc, but to say they are "the two worst supplement companies in the industry as far as product quality goes" is just a desperate attempt to awe people.

BSN and Muscletech are a company like any other trying to make money, but to call them the worst of the industry... you obviously have no clue what the industry has to offer.

9 Things I Hate About Everyone. That is one of them:
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
**broken link removed** | **broken link removed** | **broken link removed**

Thanks alot for your contribution. You just gave me a total clarification to my problem. I even know now why my marriage did not work.

Last edited:
It's like every statement you make needs to be controversial... (I had that disease too when I was like 14) I could understand something like, the price is not worth the quality according to your opinion etc, but to say they are "the two worst supplement companies in the industry as far as product quality goes" is just a desperate attempt to awe people.

BSN and Muscletech are a company like any other trying to make money, but to call them the worst of the industry... you obviously have no clue what the industry has to offer.

This is a bit confusing. Back at home MuscleTech and BSN products are rated very high with the price being the down fall. (USN is one of the products rated the worst)

Last edited:

I may be exaggerating a little, but it's truly a shame that people fall for the marketing and advertising so easily when their products are nothing special at all. No-Xplode is horrible. It's basically a caffeine product that works the first 3 times you take it, then ceases to give you energy from that point on. Their fat burner atro-phex is a joke, nitrix is a scam, syntha-6 is one of the most expensive protein powders out there with nothing to show for it. I could go on. Muscle Tech is just as bad with their cell-tech junk, nitro tech which is also an overpriced protein powder, etc. Their hydroxycut sucks and their pump products also suck compared to many others from more obscure companies that fly under the radar that have better quality products

1) MuscleTech
2) ON Optimum
3) BSN
4) Gaspari

Thank you.

There probably hasnt been a single pound of muscle synthesized by all ON and Muscle tech products combined since they quit selling andro.

This is a bit confusing. Back at home MuscleTech and BSN products are rated very high with the price being the down fall. (USN is one of the products rated the worst)

They are rated high by people who don't know anything about working out because these products give them pumps. They are also the only brands they have tried. Companies like BSN and Muscle Tech have the highest advertising budgets in the industry by far, which enables them to market the hell out of their products. For this reason, it's all people know about and they choose to believe their blatantly false claims

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws