over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

products in, products out?

nziegs

Banned
I've been on test for the last 3 years coming off on little cruises here and there... Every time I come back from a cruise I can't seem to get to the point I've previously peeked out (weight wise) Ive gone from 225lbs to 215lbs to 205lbs after my last three cruises...
now I'm mid cycle on 750mg of test e a week and Im having trouble breaking 200 pounds! Does test stop working after staying on it for too long? I've been thinking about stoping test all together and starting up something completely new to hopefully get the ball rolling again...any suggestions?? I'm stuck with this one, not sure whats going on. Right now my goal is to add mass size and weight...has this happened to anyone else?

I've been on test for the last 3 years coming off on little cruises here and there... Every time I come back from a cruise I can't seem to get to the point I've previously peeked out (weight wise) Ive gone from 225lbs to 215lbs to 205lbs after my last three cruises...
now I'm mid cycle on 750mg of test e a week and Im having trouble breaking 200 pounds! Does test stop working after staying on it for too long? I've been thinking about stoping test all together and starting up something completely new to hopefully get the ball rolling again...any suggestions?? I'm stuck with this one, not sure whats going on. Right now my goal is to add mass size and weight...has this happened to anyone else?

maybe your test is bunk.

had diet been solid?

this is a very good question...I was thinking the same thing on m last cycle..that my body got use to the test, cause i started getting weaker after 6 months...

maybe your test is bunk.

had diet been solid?

It didn't seem bunk when I ran my first cycle and got up to 225...but now that I can budge past 200 is sure seems like it is lol...

Diet:
1. 50g whey shake, 2 tbl almond butter, banana
2. .5 pound chicken, cup of noodles
3. 2 cups egg whites, oats, strawberries
4. .5 pound steak, 2 cups rice
5. Casein shake, orange juice, almond butter, spinach (sometimes cup of ice cream)

Last edited:
It didn't seem bunk when I ran my first cycle and got up to 225...but now that I can budge past 200 is sure seems like it is lol...

Diet:
5. Casein shake, orange juice, almond butter (sometimes cup of ice cream)

your not eating enough

yeah the whole eating enough thing seems like the obvious answer but is this really the difference between 25 pounds?? idk maybe it is...i feel like I'm getting too caught up in the whole 'don't force feed, rely on the drugs' thing

if my metabolism slowed down wouldn't i be heavier? The only difference Ive seen as far as improvements is that I'm more veiny...thats about it, same body fat

Youre MAYBE eating 2k cals a day. Youre not going to gain weight on that.

Question...Do you look BETTER at 200lb now then at 225lbs before??
What is the reason of adding "mass weight" if it doesn't do anything to your look? are you assuming more weigh equals more strength? OR are you just a perma bulker?
I guess the ILLUSION of mass means more to me than the actual weight, but to each his own....

How old are you? The higher you aged the higher estrogen/ shbg becomes an issue, same with nutrient absorbtion if you have been eating a lot of prosesed foods.

Diet:
5. Casein shake, orange juice, almond butter, spinach (sometimes cup of ice cream)

Youre MAYBE eating 2k cals a day. Youre not going to gain weight on that.

2k is very generous! I told know how you aren't starving with that diet man. Eating 5 times a day, how tall are you and what's your bf? I'm 5'9 190 and maybe 12% and I've put down 5 meals before lifting at 4:30. You gotta eat more brotha if you wanna grow.

Bottom line:yolks first run, you responded very strong to your firat cycle, maybe you were eating more too, but either way first cycle youre going to gain weight. Second, third cycles, your body is more acclimated and you have your calories basically in cutting levels, so youre not going to gaib weight regardless of gear. Eat.

He isn't eating THAT little IMO. Half a pound of both steak and chicken isn't exactly tiny. I do think he should add one more big meal in there though.

However, I don't think that is the main issue here. It is very odd how he keeps losing muscle (assuming that's where most of the weight comes from) every time. I think bunk gear is definitely a possibility. Whose test are you using op?

You are talking about being down 25 lbs, my question to you is how much strength have you lost in the gym? If you lost 25 lean lbs your strength now would be way way down. Is your strength down, the same, up some? To me this is one of the best gauges out there.

Im down about 25 lean lbs and my squat is down about 150 lbs or so.

Wow prob one of the worst/gayest meal plans I've seen in awhile...I'm eating way more and barely hitting 180lbs and I'm on only gh...how the hell can you be on gear for almost 3 years straight and still not know how to eat?! Wow...I thought you should have experience in this game and know how to eat/train before picking up a syringe? I mean, I trained consistently, not missing a meal or workout for 10 years before I picked up a syringe and even I got flamed, HARD lol

Wow prob one of the worst/gayest meal plans I've seen in awhile...I'm eating way more and barely hitting 180lbs and I'm on only gh...how the hell can you be on gear for almost 3 years straight and still not know how to eat?! Wow...I thought you should have experience in this game and know how to eat/train before picking up a syringe? I mean, I trained consistently, not missing a meal or workout for 10 years before I picked up a syringe and even I got flamed, HARD lol

With a name like metroboy your talking about being gay???

It's pretty obvious the diet is an issue.

Last edited:
He isn't eating THAT little IMO. Half a pound of both steak and chicken isn't exactly tiny. I do think he should add one more big meal in there though.

However, I don't think that is the main issue here. It is very odd how he keeps losing muscle (assuming that's where most of the weight comes from) every time. I think bunk gear is definitely a possibility. Whose test are you using op?
good to see there are still some bright bro's on this board.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131