over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional Muscle - exciting news

The only thing that bugs me about this site is you don’t get a notification if some one quotes you, would be cool if you added this too

This would be nice as well.

The only thing that bugs me about this site is you don’t get a notification if some one quotes you, would be cool if you added this too

Yes I agree bring back all notifications. [emoji120]
Tapatalk is very convenient I love it but it doesn’t notify me about anything.
On my phone It’s nice to get notified when someone sends you a PM or posts in a thread I started or posted in or subscribed to. That way we can respond much faster. It’s very helpful when you are busy or working and don’t have time to check.
This would be much appreciated. Thx.

I'm looking forward to this New Supplement Shop.
As I spend a good amount on Supplements every month....................... JP

It was like this for a long time on here. Then one pro got salty with PM and went back and deleted hundreds of valuable posts he had written. Then I believe things changed around here when it came to editing to protect the content moving forward.

Correct.

Yes I agree bring back all notifications. [emoji120]
Tapatalk is very convenient I love it but it doesn’t notify me about anything.
On my phone It’s nice to get notified when someone sends you a PM or posts in a thread I started or posted in or subscribed to. That way we can respond much faster. It’s very helpful when you are busy or working and don’t have time to check.
This would be much appreciated. Thx.

Notifications are options in your control panel.

How about in sponsors section sponsors get their own threads put together like other forums have them. It’s easier to find info on sponsors. All threads on that sponsor are together.

Like this idea,and add AUS forum Area ,Canada Forum Area,US Forum Area etc...

Last edited:
Honestly the forum has and does pretty much everything we need. I think it’s safe to say buying supps from here will the the game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about in sponsors section sponsors get their own threads put together like other forums have them. It’s easier to find info on sponsors. All threads on that sponsor are together.

I proposed this for the Guaranteed Sponsors...Having their own sub-forums within the sponsors section.

I wish there was a thread where members could post scammers they have dealt with out of this forum, but If there is an already existing one please inform me.

Updated forum would be awesome! Only problem I really have with this one is it makes me log in every time I click to open something lately...says I have read too many posts and need to create an account or log in...

Allowing edits for a bit longer would be great....maybe a couple days...I understand locking it after a while but sometimes I'll post something and then the reply lets me know I didn't state what I meant clearly and it wasn't understood.

Personally I think a paid membership site is both good and bad...good to keep some of the people who don't really need to be here out...and also that fee can support what the site is doing, potentially some product evaluation could be great...but bad in that our real info is tied to our account.

As far as supplements go... I owned a supplement store for years a while back and have access to most anything I want at distributor prices still. BEST pre workout? Tadal and coffee with a meal. Best intra? A little whey and carbs. (actually did buy Nutrex OUTLIFT recently as it has EAA and cyclic dextrin which is ideal). Post workout? Meal. Fat burner? Cardio and intermittent fasting. Bulk up? EAT MORE and lift heavy. Test booster? Oil in a pin! lol
I DO take general heath stuff like Omegas, DIM, Melatonin, Vit D, magnesium, protein, curcumin and carb products though (and think most everyone should). Not everyone feels like I do and likely supplements will do very well here so I'm excited the site will have another revenue source as I'm certain there is a LOT of upkeep and work to run this sort of thing.

Main thing I love about PM is the feedback on sponsors so we know if their products are reputable or not... best things I have learned is mostly involved with minimal dosing protocols to keep health but maintain lean mass.

I proposed this for the Guaranteed Sponsors...Having their own sub-forums within the sponsors section.

That is a great idea...so everything about them is grouped together.

BIG A I WOULD LIKE A DEDICATED PRO MUSCLE APP ON THE ANDROID STORE mate like we had before.

Many of us don't use the computer/laptop for this work and tapatalk sucks!

I loved the old pro muscle app. Never

Please do a mobile app for the board. Cheers mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Only problem I really have with this one is it makes me log in every time I click to open something lately...says I have read too many posts and need to create an account or log in...

Next time you login click the 'remember me' box...That'll fix the issue!

BIG A I WOULD LIKE A DEDICATED PRO MUSCLE APP ON THE ANDROID STORE mate like we had before.

For sure a mobile app would be tight.

I second this idea. I really like this forum but I do wish us sponsors had our own subforums like the other forums. Really helps keep things organized rather than being thrown all together.

New site sounds exciting. Looking forward to it.

:yeahthat: Looking forward to it.

Agreed no more. A mobile app suitable for android and IOS both. :lightbulb:

Next time you login click the 'remember me' box...That'll fix the issue!

I'm having the same problem as hemipower with the multiple requests to log-in every time I "click" on a post to read something. I did try your suggestion of clicking the "remember me" box and it works sometimes and other times it doesn't. Very random! After I've logged-in about 6 or 7 times then it seems to work fine for whatever reason. Also it randomly doesn't allow me to "like" posts and sometimes I can't comment either. I get a pop-up box saying access to this feature has been denied. Seems like there's a small bug somewhere in the system. Anyway...more annoying than anything. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I'm having the same problem as hemipower with the multiple requests to log-in every time I "click" on a post to read something. I did try your suggestion of clicking the "remember me" box and it works sometimes and other times it doesn't. Very random! After I've logged-in about 6 or 7 times then it seems to work fine for whatever reason. Also it randomly doesn't allow me to "like" posts and sometimes I can't comment either. I get a pop-up box saying access to this feature has been denied. Seems like there's a small bug somewhere in the system. Anyway...more annoying than anything. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Clear your cookies and cache and close browser...Relaunch and make sure to click the 'remember me' when logging back in...Should take care of it?!

Had the same issue. I saw people posting so I didn’t think it was a hack job. Eventually I got around to trying the remember me and it took care of it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear