over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional Muscle - exciting news

How about in sponsors section sponsors get their own threads put together like other forums have them. It’s easier to find info on sponsors. All threads on that sponsor are together.

Yes, this would make things better for all sponsors. For instance, over at ASF or Anabolic Minds each sponsor has their own forum...and they can put up as many threads as they want...and they will all stay in the same place.

This also eliminates the rat race of every sponsor trying to keep their threads at the top of the page. If each sponsor has their own forum (with each sponsor listed in alphabetical order), the people who use that sponsor will know exactly where to find that sponsor, as well as all threads associated with that sponsor.

Looking forward to the MAJOR revamp. Thanks for doing this Big A.

My 0.02 cents worth moving forwards . . .

PM should be an annual pay site. Will help keep out the riff-raff and cut down on the SPAM.

Enforced restriction on banner size on sponsor posts sig file.

Blind voting (you don’t get to see who voted for you :( ) for monthly featured member or if
unwilling to do that, make it so Sponsors can’t vote. A huge conflict of interest.

FYI, my posting guidelines, things I try and adhere to . . .

- stay on topic or start a new thread
- post to add value and speak from personal experience; no gossip
- photos / videos add credibility
- ignore personal ‘attacks’ or take it to PM
- do not post in anger
- threads are not for your personal messages; take it to PM
- be honest and respectful or do not respond
- be critical only when asked (most people know what they look like)
- balance the negative with the positive; be nice and supportive
- treat others as you would like to be treated
- stupid posts; just ignore them, do not ‘dignify’ them response, let them die
- have fun

As a sponsor, having a PAID FOR site is a horrible idea. Do you know how badly that would hurt the sponsors here...as well as Big A's pocket book in terms of advertising fees?

Having a PAID FOR site would pretty much eliminate the acquisition of new traffic, and therefore new customers, as very few people are going to pay to be here. Yes, we would keep the die-hards and some others, but a LOT of people would drop off and simply go elsewhere. Many people considering coming here never would.

If Big A wants to damage his site, implement this suggestion. A paid for site is a horrible idea in my opinion.

Love that you will be selling supplements here!! If the prices are reasonable no reason for us members to go anywhere else. Great way to be able support the board which has given so many of us great information (for free!) throughout the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very exciting news and the supplement thing will be extremely nice, especially matching prices.

One thing I'll give a recommendation on: instead of only allowing 15 minutes to edit a post, make it to where you can edit at any time.

Yes, this! I can't tell you how many times I forgot to say something...or made grammatical errors...and by the time I noticed it it is too late.

This happened just the other day. I mis-titled my thread on accident...and by the time I noticed it it was too late. Once that happens the only options are to either contact a Mod and ask them to change it (what a pain in the ass for them) or just leave it how it is.

Yes, this would make things better for all sponsors. For instance, over at ASF or Anabolic Minds each sponsor has their own forum...and they can put up as many threads as they want...and they will all stay in the same place.

This also eliminates the rat race of every sponsor trying to keep their threads at the top of the page. If each sponsor has their own forum (with each sponsor listed in alphabetical order), the people who use that sponsor will know exactly where to find that sponsor, as well as all threads associated with that sponsor.

100% - The numerous "bump" "to the top" gets old.

A subforum/section purely dedicated to HEALTH would be a great addition... articles/threads (new and already existing that would be moved there) aiming to help people, from novices to experienced lifters/PED users, to minimize the potential side effects of this lifestyle... kind of a library/compilation of ressources folks would look into before just to prevent something bad to happen, or go to for desperate answers when shit actually goes wrong... :eek:

Also, if they're ok with the idea and have enough time to dedicate to it, maybe implement a "Health question of the week to..." with some of our most knowledgeable members on the topic (Stewie, GotGame, etc...). Would benefit absolutely EVERYONE. :)

Maybe some type of sticky where the most liked posts all go. Would help with people having to repeat the same shit over and over and over (like all of Dante's posts that get 20 likes and then people forget the info a week later and it's like the post never existed)

A subforum/section purely dedicated to HEALTH would be a great addition... articles/threads (new and already existing that would be moved there) aiming to help people, from novices to experienced lifters/PED users, to minimize the potential side effects of this lifestyle... kind of a library/compilation of ressources folks would look into before just to prevent something bad to happen, or go to for desperate answers when shit actually goes wrong... :eek:

Also, if they're ok with the idea and have enough time to dedicate to it, maybe implement a "Health question of the week to..." with some of our most knowledgeable members on the topic (Stewie, GotGame, etc...). Would benefit absolutely EVERYONE. :)

I think that is a good idea and would be good for business too. This site could become the go to place for bodybuilding health related questions. Just having a place on the site where the info is segregated and easier to find would be great. The really important threads could be sticky so that they remain up at the top.

We might gain a few more members and in general generate more traffic just by having this site be the place to go to quickly to find answers to health questions. Questions about things such as heart health, kidneys, liver, prostate, etc. We already get those questions and discussion but some of the threads can become hard to find especially once they are really old.

Last edited:
Maybe some type of sticky where the most liked posts all go. Would help with people having to repeat the same shit over and over and over (like all of Dante's posts that get 20 likes and then people forget the info a week later and it's like the post never existed)

I like stickies idea as well but for some reason no one ever uses them and still asks the same questions a million times.

Supplement science section would be interesting.

Its difficult to pin down the best thing i've learnt here. I've learned so much from all the members here, exchanging ideas, etc.

Pm has been nice to interact with other members about health and business. Moving on, helping people out with questions

I've gotten a lot out of ProfessionalMuscle. Its possible if it wasn't for Pm I wouldn't be competing or at least not at the level Im at.

Professional Muscle has helped me out in so many ways.

The most memorable article is a post about how Equipoise, Primobolan, deca, and anavar supposed to help collagen synthesis and injuries

I've had lots of criticism ,most importantly the praise i've gotten.

Don’t mind the sponsor having their own thread/section. Just not total control of their thread. As seen at other boards some sponsors delete any and all negative post or legit complaints to make themselves look better than what they really are.

Don’t mind the sponsor having their own thread/section. Just not total control of their thread. As seen at other boards some sponsors delete any and all negative post or legit complaints to make themselves look better than what they really are.

Should be like on anasci...No Moderator privileges, just grouped content.

site is great. only thing i see that makes zero sense is guaranteed sponsors have there own section hidden away. at any point during day you see 15-20 members viewing that section and 300 viewing the open sponsors section. for the newer members they might just think these sponsors went private . i have had a few members message me the last year asking whatever happened to ip. people are lazy, more clicks = more work:eek:. i dont think this helps the sponsor being in that section at all

Last edited:
site is great. only thing i see that makes zero sense is guaranteed sponsors have there own section hidden away. at any point during day you see 15-20 members viewing that section and 300 viewing the open sponsors section. for the newer members they might just think these sponsors went private . i have had a few members message me the last year asking whatever happened to ip. people are lazy, more clicks = more work:eek:. i dont think this helps the sponsor being in that section at all

Same pm's...Asking if they were removed or went private.

Not even sure if it's being lazy or just the fact that this site had never had a sub-forum before and with no banner or anything attached to that forum when scrolling it may just look like the announcement thread...Not only will it help boost views to that section but also may entice other sources to sign on as Guaranteed?!

Not even sure if it's being lazy or just the fact that this site had never had a sub-forum before and with no banner or anything attached to that forum when scrolling it may just look like the announcement thread...Not only will it help boost views to that section but also may entice other sources to sign on as Guaranteed?!

i agree. personally if i was a sponsor i would not want to be in that section, the open(regular) sponsor section gets way more clicks(views). i believe the way it is now being in guaranteed section hurts there business

Here is my idea. Alfresco already mentioned making it a pay site. I don't think the site should be a totally complete pay site. Because that might push a lot of people away. My idea is to offer different levels of membership with different benefits.

For instance I'm a member on another site, totally unrelated to bodybuilding, that offers 3 levels of paid membership for those that want that. If you're a paying member you get to directly upload things like pictures and videos, etc. Instead of just posting links if you don't pay. Plus it gives you access to other subforums and you have about a million other emojis you can choose from. Just a lot of stuff that a free member can't do.

That's just an idea that comes to mind. Give a paying member access to things and the ability to do a lot of things a non-paying member can't. Then you encourage people to join.

Its difficult to pin down the best thing i've learnt here. I've learned so much from all the members here, exchanging ideas, etc.

Pm has been nice to interact with other members about health and business. Moving on, helping people out with questions

I've gotten a lot out of ProfessionalMuscle. Its possible if it wasn't for Pm I wouldn't be competing or at least not at the level Im at.

Professional Muscle has helped me out in so many ways.

The most memorable article is a post about how Equipoise, Primobolan, deca, and anavar supposed to help collagen synthesis and injuries

I've had lots of criticism ,most importantly the praise i've gotten.

Until we learned that AAS (basically all of them) actually damage the tendons and hinder tendon recovery. Even the ones that supposedly "increase" collagen synthesis damage the tendons as reduce healing times. We've known this about Winstrol for a long time...and studies continue to reveal the damaging effects if AAS on tendons. There was a recent study on nandrolone showing that, despite its ability to increase collagen synthesis, it actually reduced tendon recovery times. Then, of course, we have all the steroids that severely reduce collagen synthesis. Regardless, I have yet to find a single study that has proven AAS (any of them) actually strengthen the tendons or promote tendon recovery.

Last edited:

I agree with K1 on this. Hell I had never even noticed the Guaranteed Sponsor section until I believe it was him that pointed it out to me. I just literally had not noticed it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws