YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE STORE - 5,200 PRODUCTS!!!

Hi Big A, just let you know that the Universal PM formula has no longer Humanofort, I called many times Universal to call all the retailers to remove the Humanofort under the Supplement fact info. They did made the change on the label.

May I ask you, Emeric: why did Universal feel the need to remove Humanofort from their product? Wouldn't it be more effective with it inside? Or is it just a matter of patent?

May I ask you, Emeric: why did Universal feel the need to remove Humanofort from their product? Wouldn't it be more effective with it inside? Or is it just a matter of patent?

I was selling the raw material to a other company, this company had a contract for the raw material with me, this company was selling to Universal and BSN. The company lost his contract with me and I did not wanted to supply them.

I was selling the raw material to a other company, this company had a contract for the raw material with me, this company was selling to Universal and BSN. The company lost his contract with me and I did not wanted to supply them.

Does Gaspari still have a contract with you, just curious?

Does Gaspari still have a contract with you, just curious?

I don't think I noticed it with them either...Labrada still offers it I believe?!

Thank you for informing us Emeric.

We will contact our imaging department and also Universal for updated information.

When did your contract with their supplier end and could this be remaining inventory in circulation?

Thank you for informing us Emeric.

We will contact our imaging department and also Universal for updated information.

When did your contract with their supplier end and could this be remaining inventory in circulation?

You can sell my brand if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered twice so far. Very pleased with the service.

emeric can you tell me more about this product right here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/148141-labrada-humano-growth.html#post2680409 what are the main benefits of humanofort? thanks

Humanofort breakthrough anti aging compound contains naturally occurring miRNA and Growth Factor peptides that are responsible for reprogramming adult stem cells and amino acids in the body. Adult stem cells and amino acids in the body constitute the building blocks and frame work of human cellular repair mechanism. Extensive scientific research credits Fibroblast Growth Factor as the essential growth factor that reprograms adult stem cells and thus overall cellular regeneration. While FGF is readily available in the human placenta, its availability to the human body diminishes over time and essentially vanishes as we age. Our body is incapable of producing its own FGF.

Research credits FGF with essentially reprogramming adult stem cells and amino acids in the body (which make up its natural repair tools) in order to travel to the areas that need cellular repair and regeneration the most. Once there, these natural nutritional building blocks and repair factors have the ability to integrate with specific biological cellular systems in need of repair. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that region or system, wherever it is in the body.

This explains why Humanofort has demonstrated a wide range of regenerative anti aging benefits for different people, and in varying parts of the body.
The Humanofort contains all the natural catalog stem cell biosimilar microRNAs, endogenous pep-tides, growth factors and pluripotent Yamanaka factors. This catalog includes; IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) Follistatin and Thymosin B4.
Humanofort`s endogenous pep-tides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. These peptides are characterized as adoptogenic (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due to it's mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity), the growth factors from the Humanofort help to modify the equilibrium of the major hormones secreted by the adrenal glands and trigger overall hormone regulation to optimal vibrant cellular levels.
Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized and results in cellular regeneration.
Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Humanofort Mechanism of Action
Humanofort cellular regenerative peptides have a demonstrated adaptogenic effect and act on two levels:
1) Normalizing the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids); and
2) At the cellular/tissue level, exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and anti-oxidative properties).

Growth Factors are critical to anti aging hormones. In a clinical study entitled,"Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study for Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging Related Dysfunctions", Dr. M. Suarez and colleagues, Dr. Suarez reported that "clinical evidence demonstrates that the replacement of Growth Factors significantly reduced symptoms of aging".

Reference: Suarez, M., et al., "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study For Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging-Related Dysfunctions", High Tech Research Institute, 2002.

1. Accelerated aging due to stress can adversely affect growth factor production, [such as BDNF/Brain Derived Neurotrophic Fator], and appear to be reduced perhaps to a greater percentage from the norm than bio-identical hormones due to mental and emotional stress.
2. As the body ages growth factor production often becomes reduced at a greater rate than other hormones.
3. Humanofort Growth Factors are nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue. While hormones, vitamin D, and exercise are necessary, they are only part of the equation. Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi. These tiny clumps of amino acids called peptides are the key to anti aging. It turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones. Thus growth factors, like BDNF, are the actual cellular structural architects.

Why haven't you heard much about growth factors?
1. Because the synthetic manufactured version of these peptides are not stable enough thus far to be mass produced and sold like bio identical hormones or vitamins.

2. Semi-stable, Non Bio-identical versions have been produced, but not for general use. Bioidentical Hormone acceptance was clouded by the dangerous side effects resulting from use of Non Bioidentical Hormones.

Humanofort contains no bioidentical or non bioidentical hormones.

very interesting , thank you for the explanation.

something to look into , especially considering im over a half century in now:)

Any of you guys that use supps...Have a question for you.

I was never a supp guy...Used liv52 or Synthergine for liver and the only other thing ever was whey isolate and in most cases it was always Synthepure or off the shelf at Walmart (firm believer in giving business to friends)...I mean I've taken the b12 that Synthetek offers and those products...But not talking about those in regards to "supps", even though, yes they are.

Now since the forum store opened, I've been looking at some things and reading more on shit like the pre-workouts...Now the question - Can those be used for just an energy boost starting your day?!

This year's schedule has had me burnt out...I don't need the shit for a workout because I barely get those in anymore, but looking for something that can give you that rush for 5-6 hours without a major crash that has your head pounding and you feeling like shit for the rest of the day, unless you take more. Don't want that type of shit.

Like I said, in all the years I have been around roids and weights, never once even bothered reading up on supplements...Was always just eat, juice, lift.

Last edited:
This year's schedule has had me burnt out...I don't need the shit for a workout because I barely get those in anymore, but looking for something that can give you that rush for 5-6 hours without a major crash that has your head pounding and you feeling like shit for the rest of the day, unless you take more. Don't want that type of shit.

Not that it's the smartest idea honestly for the less stimulants you use the better (tolerance issues, "addiction", etc...), but that's what I've been doing for a long time now just to keep me going... wouldn't even be able to get up in the morning otherwise... which clearly sucks, but that's the way it is. :cool:

So in short, yes you can. Just try to avoid the pump products containing ingredients like Citrulline/Arginine/Ornithine/Norvaline or the likes, beta-alanine, creatine, glycerol, etc...

In your case, focus mainly on stimulants (that then will mostly be found in pills or caps) containing caffeine, synephrine, green tea, huperzine or whatever nootropic, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine... well, stuff of that kind. :)

If we find lower prices on supplements you sell such as on bodybuilding.com or vitamin shoppe etc, you guys will price match it?

Not that it's the smartest idea honestly for the less stimulants you use the better (tolerance issues, "addiction", etc...), but that's what I've been doing for a long time now just to keep me going... wouldn't even be able to get up in the morning otherwise... which clearly sucks, but that's the way it is. :cool:

So in short, yes you can. Just try to avoid the pump products containing ingredients like Citrulline/Arginine/Ornithine/Norvaline or the likes, beta-alanine, creatine, glycerol, etc...

In your case, focus mainly on stimulants (that then will mostly be found in pills or caps) containing caffeine, synephrine, green tea, huperzine or whatever nootropic, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine... well, stuff of that kind. :)

Ok, so depending on what it is, you can get hooked like any other drug...My tolerance for things has always been great (which is bad in this game)...It builds very quickly.

I don't want to have to be constantly upping things...Or having to add this and that to get the same effect. Just been feeling really sluggish the past couple of years...Doesn't matter what I take, effects seem short lived?!

Just been feeling really sluggish the past couple of years...Doesn't matter what I take, effects seem short lived?!

Though stimulants might indeed be "one" answer to your current issue, maybe trying to figure out the underlying root should be the first step? Had any bloods done recently?

Of course, in the meantime, some of those pre-workouts will always help with motivation when you need to start your day on a positive/productive note... :p

Any of you guys that use supps...Have a question for you.

I was never a supp guy...Used liv52 or Synthergine for liver and the only other thing ever was whey isolate and in most cases it was always Synthepure or off the shelf at Walmart (firm believer in giving business to friends)...I mean I've taken the b12 that Synthetek offers and those products...But not talking about those in regards to "supps", even though, yes they are.

Now since the forum store opened, I've been looking at some things and reading more on shit like the pre-workouts...Now the question - Can those be used for just an energy boost starting your day?!

Like I said, in all the years I have been around roids and weights, never once even bothered reading up on supplements...Was always just eat, juice, lift.

Ok, so depending on what it is, you can get hooked like any other drug...My tolerance for things has always been great (which is bad in this game)...It builds very quickly.

I don't want to have to be constantly upping things...Or having to add this and that to get the same effect. Just been feeling really sluggish the past couple of years...Doesn't matter what I take, effects seem short lived?!

As Phidias stated looking for the root cause should be the first time. Now if that root cause if just being old then there are many supps that could help :D

I take preworkouts all the time but as long as you keep it to certain times and have occasional breaks you shouldn't need to keep upping the dose. I don't recommend taking stimulants throughout every day as it will eventually put you in a much worst place.

I see the store has a fatloss/energy section and that would be your best bet. Preworkout powders would be great too. Check out my preworkout thread for some of those. The fatburner caps are always full of stimulants and should give you a big boost. I never use them but the better ones won't have you crashing. You could take 1 serving after breakfast and that should do you for 6+ hours.

If I have a lot of work to do on the computer I like to use a pre workout powder before the gym then I work afterwards and a good product keeps me going for 6-9 hours.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity