YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE STORE - 5,200 PRODUCTS!!!

Just threw an order in there myself...Grabbed some those MP crunch bars you posted in the sponsors section this morning.

Those peanut butter cup ones looked pretty damn good, kept calling to me today:p Figured I'd give 'em a try and show the board some love at the same time:headbang:

If anyone of you have tried them before let me know...Can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter:love:

Very tasty and priced right. Awesome for a pre workout meal and chase it down with a protein shake for those like me that don’t like to train on a full stomach. Enjoy!

The store looks great. I will definitely use if you expand to Europe.

Very tasty and priced right. Awesome for a pre workout meal and chase it down with a protein shake for those like me that don’t like to train on a full stomach. Enjoy!

Cool shit...Thanks! Yeah, pic had me craving some all day:p

looks amazing but already out of Pro complex? Ill keep checking.

Great delivery time even with the weekend and holiday in there!

product looks good and packed well.

Big A I didn't receive a ProMuscle invoice like IF did? Pack came from CT if that matters.

I didn't receive a ProMuscle invoice like IF did? Pack came from CT if that matters.

You're not part of the cool crew:eek::cool::p

I want all feedback possible so I can improve things. The new menu choice is being worked on right now.

Ill look into adding new brands as requested - each brand has to be negotiated and contracted, when all parties are happy.

Do you carry Muscle Feast products? I didnt see any. Thank you

I must say very impressive stock and price and professional. Site

Great delivery time even with the weekend and holiday in there!

product looks good and packed well.

Big A I didn't receive a ProMuscle invoice like IF did? Pack came from CT if that matters.

mine came from NC shipping facility. same as when you order from amazon i guess , some warehouses never bother to add the invoice?

My buddy and I recently opened an online coffee store. We source our coffee directly from farmers and roast it fresh to order.

Who the hell are you man...A juiced up Juan Valdez:p:cool::D

Attachments

• juan.jpeg
    juan.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
any plans to carry Cadbury Creme Eggs?

shit would be dope

That's funny shit man...Was just having a conversation with the wife about Cadbury because she loves the eggs and just saw that they have ice cream now...The shop should offer that shit:p:headbang:

Attachments

• cadbury.jpg
    cadbury.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1
That's funny shit man...Was just having a conversation with the wife about Cadbury because she loves the eggs and just saw that they have ice cream now...The shop should offer that shit:p:headbang:

Cadbury's recently brought out a protein bar. I haven't tried it yet but the original boost bars are nice so it should be good. Most of the Mars protein stuff tastes really good but the Bounty protein bar was a disappointment.

Cadbury's recently brought out a protein bar. I haven't tried it yet but the original boost bars are nice so it should be good. Most of the Mars protein stuff tastes really good but the Bounty protein bar was a disappointment.

I didn’t know that...Just looked it up, going to have to give a couple of those a try!

Just ordered very quick and easy thanks BigA.

Dymatize ISO100 Strawberry protein.

Yep, and just like that, ProfessionalMuscle now has the largest supplement store in the world - over 5,200 products from almost every manufacturer you can think off!

There are warehouses all over the US, fully stocked, so you will get whatever you ordered straight away.

Not only that you will find whatever product you are currently using, from whatever manufacturer it is, but also it will be the cheapest you will find it anywhere too! And if it's not, show a verified link to a cheaper price and we'll beat it! (expired or clearance sales don't count).

We offer more payment options then any other online shop, including Amazon and Walmart - ALL major credit cards, paypal and cryptocurrencies! Yep, you can use crypto to order!

I intend to make this store the most popular in the world, so in the future people will say "Amazon who? Bodybuilding.com who?"

So from now on, ALL your supplement needs will be supplied through the ProfessionalMuscle store and cheaper that you had them before!

Click on any of the myriad banners that you see all over the place or go direct to:
https://professionalmusclestore.com/

Hi Big A, just let you know that the Universal PM formula has no longer Humanofort, I called many times Universal to call all the retailers to remove the Humanofort under the Supplement fact info. They did made the change on the label.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131