over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Professional opinions please.

Thanks for the explanation buddy :)

Since I've never really paid too much attention to all those brand new peptides flooding the market, I'm really lost when it comes to discuss such topics... BB tends to be complicated these days ;)

No problem bro, I don't know much about them either. It is getting more and more complicated. I just stick to the basics.

I can answer this

As someone who has been at your point (far worse, as I started at 328 5-8 52 inch waist) I think I can give you some more specific advice. The biggest mistake most endomorphs such as yourself make is being Over-agressive and UNDER-Consistent when It comes to diet and exercise. When one starts on the heavier side it is just not possible to be able to exercise at high intensities. At over 300 pound you just wont be able to hold a high intensity(cardio) for a long enough time to burn calories. If you are serious about getting in shape I reccomend a good 2 HOURS of VERY Low intensity cardio EVERY day, absolutley no exceptions(swift walking is fine). I reccomend walking outside to avoid bordem. Over time you may increase intensity and shorten duration as your cardio level increases but i honestly would not worry about this for atleast a couple months. Same thing with weightlifting I would recccomend greatly decreasing time in between sets. I would reccomend e.d.t style training by charles staley look it up on google.
As for diet I reccomend slow adjusted changes over time. Pick certain things to drop every week and keep to your promices(Never make a promise you can't keep). People that constantly fail never realize that willpower is not given, it is something that is earned over time through gradual hard work and consistency. Only make promises that you can keep, anything overzealus will always fail. After a few months of altering your behavior patterns(atleast 4-6) I would then absolutley recommend a Ephedrine-caffiene-Yohimbine stack, as long as you ask your doctor, This will greatly assist you in reaching the next level of conditoning that you seek. Using e-c-y stack before you know how to stick to a diet will result in a massive weight rebound. As far as anabolics that is a personal choice, they absolutley work but like everything else if you choose to use them, you will get much better results if you wait first and gradually increase your intensity levels in the gym and then use them down the line.

As far a strength loss I would not worry, I have atrociuos genetics as I could only bench about 100-125 pounds when i was over 300 pounds, By the time I
got down to about 180 I could bench 315 for 3 reps and do a weighted pullup or 2 with 100 pounds. You obviously have far better genetics thhen myself so the sky is the limit good luck

Thanks

That was some really good info. I will look into that alternate training as u suggested. My cardio seems to be good. I hit the eptiliptical 3 times a week for 38 mins and burn about 500 cal, and go 2.75 miles, my avg heart rate is usually between 162, and 175 the whole workout. I think we may have a little different body type. Cuzz even when i was in tip top shape for wrestling in high school i never got below 230 pounds.

I highly recomend the E.D.T I think you will find it much to your liking

There's a lot more to it than that. If that's the case how about this. You eat your daily cals in pizza and ice cream and I'll eat the same cals in chicken and salads and we'll see how the very basic calories in calories out works for you.

True. I should have been more specific. The quality of the calories, especially when restricted, should be of extreme importance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear