over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProfessionalMuscle Guaranteed Sponsors Forum

This is unheard of! PM is the number one forum for many reasons and just got even better!!

This really is a great idea. Free insurance for the members? I'd say that's pretty kick ass. You won't see many or if any other boards doing this. Hell some boards even charge a fee to be on.

Will others be added to the list? Basically has Genotec been asked?

Already PMed about that lol. I think Big A is probably sick of hearing it.. but I thought the same thing.

Given, it was before he posted that some have been contacted and haven't responded.

Kudos to the sponsors that responded. That's what we need more of sponsors like this.

I'm on all the boards pretty much and have never heard of anything like this..well done PM, well done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've received a few pm's the past couple days from members complaining about sponsors (stupid, little shit, that will most likely work itself out anyways)...But I am going to make this point clear - If you aren't using one of the Guaranteed Sponsors DO NOT contact me if you have an issue!

Big A has offered insurance on the sponsors listed in that specific forum...You are Guaranteed to receive what you ordered or a Full refund!

So if you decide not to use them, then I don't want to hear it...I will no longer even respond to pm's that don't involve them.

I've received a few pm's the past couple days from members complaining about sponsors (stupid, little shit, that will most likely work itself out anyways)...But I am going to make this point clear - If you aren't using one of the Guaranteed Sponsors DO NOT contact me if you have an issue!

Big A has offered insurance on the sponsors listed in that specific forum...You are Guaranteed to receive what you ordered or a Full refund!

So if you decide not to use them, then I don't want to hear it...I will no longer even respond to pm's that don't involve them.

Are you speaking on the behalf of the admin of PM and every other mod?

Because say a sponsor scams people out of thousands of dollars and there's no one to complain. They'll simply continue to be sponsors and to scam people, am I right?

Are you speaking on the behalf of the admin of PM and every other mod?

Because say a sponsor scams people out of thousands of dollars and there's no one to complain. They'll simply continue to be sponsors and to scam people, am I right?

Are you speaking for the entire board Allex...Last I knew you didn't use the sponsors here correct?!

There's no mixed text in my message...I clearly stated 'I' will no longer answer pm's regarding any sponsor not listed in the Guaranteed sponsor section...Period! Not sure what would lead you to think that there was "We" or "Us" typed anywhere in my post?!

Obviously if a sponsor turns scammer then they are going to be removed...Nothing has ever changed there. But since you like to question every thing we do here, I will type it out with kids gloves on:

I will no longer respond to any pm's regarding any sponsors not listed in the Guaranteed Sponsors section.

NO, I do not speak for the following:
Big A
LATS
rAJJIN
Bio
pesty4077
OuchThatHurts
Kaiser
A50#
Lex
MikeS
Sigmond Roid
Jello
So if you would like to contact any of them, maybe the will help you out.

If ANY sponsor scams then they will be removed...If that sponsor is listed in the Guaranteed Sponsors section you will receive a Full refund. If they are not you will receive jack shit!

Any other questions Allex?!

Last edited:
Are you speaking for the entire board Allex...Last I knew you didn't use the sponsors here correct?!

Yeah, I mostly don't use sponsors because of my customs situation. I'm not speaking for the entire board. It's just a fair question.

There's no mixed text in my message...I clearly stated 'I' will no longer answer pm's regarding any sponsor not listed in the Guaranteed sponsor section...Period! Not sure what would lead you to think that there was "We" or "Us" typed anywhere in my post?!

You could be the designated mod to take care of these matters. It was just a question. Don't get mad.

Any other questions Allex?!

No. Thanks a lot.

You could be the designated mod to take care of these matters. It was just a question. Don't get mad.

Not mad at you, more at a lot of the members that are here now (some of the guys that should know better by now too)...We are heavy in the entitlement generation now (and like a decease it seems to spread), you should see some of the shit we receive:banghead:

I mean they want everything, right now...They end up complaining to us about every little thing...Then all the pm's we receive where this one thinks this one is going bad and that one is so and so. Shit man, Big A set up a forum specifically so you do not have to even think twice about ordering, you are covered 100%...If you want to jump on those cheap deals from the new guys or use guys that you know already scammed once or were under another name and left suddenly then don't waste my time with that shit!

You know what I mean?!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1