Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Check out the new forum by either clicking on the bright pink banners in the board header or you will find it at the top of the Sponsor's Forum.

All the sponsors in this new forum meet the following criteria:

- they are long term sponsors (years)
- they do not have complaints against their services
- they are here by invitation only

If you are a customer of one of the sponsors in this section and the sponsor dissapears or is removed for selling fake products, you will receive a full refund from the board.

So you, as a customer of the sponsors in this section, are guaranteed to get what you paid for or you will receive a full refund.

Guaranteed Sponsors will be added over the next few days as they agree to do so.

All usual board rules apply and if you post anything, use your head or your post will be deleted and you could be banned.

And of course, check the laws of your country before you order any of the sponsor's products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or ProfessionalMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.

This is a great addition to the board...Now if you see anyone complaining about getting scammed by the new guys that pop up out of the blue with their "unbeatable sales" then they are stupid just for leaving this section and looking elsewhere!

Great news!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Check out the new forum by either clicking on the bright pink banners in the board header or you will find it at the top of the Sponsor's Forum.

All the sponsors in this new forum meet the following criteria:

- they are long term sponsors (years)

- they do not have complaints against their services

- they are here by invitation only

If you are a customer of one of the sponsors in this section and the sponsor dissapears or is removed for selling fake products, you will receive a full refund from the board.

So you, as a customer of the sponsors in this section, are guaranteed to get what you paid for or you will receive a full refund.

Guaranteed Sponsors will be added over the next few days as they agree to do so.

All usual board rules apply and if you post anything, use your head or your post will be deleted and you could be banned.

And of course, check the laws of your country before you order any of the sponsor's products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or ProfessionalMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a good idea. I am sure it is going to provide a substantial boost in sales for the sponsors who make it onto this elite list, not too mention security for the buyer.

This is good to see, especially for the new comers.

Surprised one long time sponsor didn't make the list.

This is good to see, especially for the new comers.

Surprised one long time sponsor didn't make the list.

Not everyone has confirmed yet. A couple already refused to be in it as they have trouble handling the order volumes already.

Man, this is an awesome idea.

Can't wait to see what other guys get added in the coming days.

Man, this is an awesome idea.

Can't wait to see what other guys get added in the coming days.

Your boss is invited. Up to him if he wants to come on.

Where did UA go? Not in the regular sponsors anymore and was there yesterday. And not in the gauranteed sponsors....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
UA is a great source.. But he apparently is having a difficult time keeping up with orders already.. DIDNT want to add to it..

UA is a great source.. But he apparently is having a difficult time keeping up with orders already.. DIDNT want to add to it..
Yeah i see he even pulled his regular sponsor post. That group (UA) is golden nothing but respect for them and there products...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I want to know why one particular sponser on here only has reviews posted by themselves yet they mAde the list. Never seen one review on there by a client only ones asking the question I'm asking now. Seems super strange to me.

This is a great idea!

I want to know why one particular sponser on here only has reviews posted by themselves yet they mAde the list. Never seen one review on there by a client only ones asking the question I'm asking now. Seems super strange to me.

Must be a conspiracy?!:rolleyes:

You know what really matters, why you're posting your "super strange" concerns - That the house is guaranteeing full refunds for anyone that has issues with one of those sponsors in that forum and that they are all verified legit in there!

Doesn't much matter what anyone has to say or what questions you feel like asking at that point, does it?!

And just to get this out of the way now before all you little kids start asking your "What about this source?!" and "What about that source?!"...If they are in the Guaranteed Sponsors forum then consider your order fully backed by the board...If you don't see them in there then guess what, your order isn't backed! All plain and simple...Doesn't matter if you think your preferred source should be in there or not or why this one is in there or that one is not...The entitlement generation time here on these boards is quickly coming to an end!

Last edited:
This is exactly why you go with Guaranteed Sponsors .

True. But how do we know if that sponsor was guilty of selling fake gears when the thread gets deleted with no explanation? We have no way of knowing and don't you think we the customers deserve to know the truth?

Last edited:
True. But how do we know if that sponsor was guilty of selling fake gears when the thread gets deleted with no explanation? We have no way of knowing and don't you think we the customers deserve to know the truth?

Listen to the common sense here: If a sponsor is scamming or selling fake shit then EVERYONE knows about it and the sponsor is removed (nothing has ever been pushed under the rug here)...If the sponsor is removed and you don't hear shit then guess what, they were removed because they didn't pay fees, didn't have the inventory to continue selling or chose to be removed on their own terms.

You fucking guys need to learn something...NONE OF YOU are owed a fucking thing!! This board is FREE, which means you choose to come here! None of us or Big A are here to hold your hands...And if you choose to use a sponsor here you do so at your own risk!

The point of this fucking thread was to let you know that the sponsors in that forum are backed by the house...Plain and fucking simple, holy shit, what is the malfunction with this new breed of users?!!?!?!!!

Will others be added to the list? Basically has Genotec been asked?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131