over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

professionalmuscle

HOLY FUCKING WOW!!!!!!!!!!

so to all new guys... welcome to professionalmuscle.com where we practice what we preach :welcome:
last night:::: :)

Brad your back is IN YOUR FACE, "Thanks for playing, see ya next year", BADASS! No shit man.
I know you train and train heavy, but God bless you and your genetics bro.

Dude, your knocking at the door.

CG

What has kind of alarmed me of late (havent posted much because im so insanely busy but have been quickly scanning threads) is some of these new guys stating things like in that "food vs protein powder thread" and juice advice threads like its fact and instead its straight out bunk....just because you read an opinion by "johnny guns" on your old board doesnt make it science/fact....I find it very comical to hear guys rant and rave about something minute with the food/supplements they digest yet load up two full 3cc syringes of sauce of bathtub brew to inject in each glute and think nothing of it, along with the 70mg of dball a day.....or what their hematocrit is at that very moment, their hemoglobin, their cholesterol, ALT AST etc etc etc...

yet they "absolutely wont drink something with stevia as a sweetener" because its a herb thats been chemically tweaked....

Want to be alarmed? Go get bloodwork smack dab in the middle of your cycle, instead of 4 weeks to 8 weeks after your cycle is done when you have started or are getting back to normal. If you are on juice 35 to 50 weeks out of the year and your blood is sludge and your liver is waving the white flag....why the heck are you telling everyone in earshot "yep and all my bloodwork is normal" when you pull a facade over your eyes and only get bloodwork when your "Off" ........ I'll tell you why...alot of you would worry yourself to death if you knew the real bloodwork.....and the sad thing is....you could tweak things and be safe and still be on if you found out the culprits of your bad bloodwork (which is usually orals, and various compounds that make hematocrit/hemoglobin rise dramatically EQ etc)

What has kind of alarmed me of late (havent posted much because im so insanely busy but have been quickly scanning threads) is some of these new guys stating things like in that "food vs protein powder thread" and juice advice threads like its fact and instead its straight out bunk....just because you read an opinion by "johnny guns" on your old board doesnt make it science/fact....I find it very comical to hear guys rant and rave about something minute with the food/supplements they digest yet load up two full 3cc syringes of sauce of bathtub brew to inject in each glute and think nothing of it, along with the 70mg of dball a day.....or what their hematocrit is at that very moment, their hemoglobin, their cholesterol, ALT AST etc etc etc...

yet they "absolutely wont drink something with stevia as a sweetener" because its a herb thats been chemically tweaked....

Want to be alarmed? Go get bloodwork smack dab in the middle of your cycle, instead of 4 weeks to 8 weeks after your cycle is done when you have started or are getting back to normal. If you are on juice 35 to 50 weeks out of the year and your blood is sludge and your liver is waving the white flag....why the heck are you telling everyone in earshot "yep and all my bloodwork is normal" when you pull a facade over your eyes and only get bloodwork when your "Off" ........ I'll tell you why...alot of you would worry yourself to death if you knew the real bloodwork.....and the sad thing is....you could tweak things and be safe and still be on if you found out the culprits of your bad bloodwork (which is usually orals, and various compounds that make hematocrit/hemoglobin rise dramatically EQ etc)

LOL TRUE THAT !!

NOW this is the type of post and stuff we need to get back to, it saddens me to just look around the board now and hardly see any of the old vets that use to post just 3-5 yrs ago. Its going to take everyones part to get this main board back on the right road.

O yea and about the stupid threads and no one post in them, well when you got an influx of guys that are here only for sponsors and need to get their "50 post", well those are the type of threads that they can get a lot of quick post in without having to contribute any knowledge to the board, thats why the dumb threads will get 2-3 pages of post.

VERY GOOD POINT....

Well said b-boy. We talked about this just the other day; both struggling
with what to do to get PM back to its rightful place, the place to go for
honest meaningful information on bodybuilding. That is not to say that
it isn’t that place now, it is, it’s just that we seemed to be swamped by
another influx of insignificant, useless posts and no matter how fast we
bail, they keep pouring in. Seems I scared a guy away the other day,
coming on too strong. Later apologized, asked the guy to not leave.

We will see.

We don’t need more rules, lord know there are enough on them in
this crazy world already but I do I think a good start would be for all
posts from new, “unknown people” when asking for advice, to post
fotos, prior training AND diet / supplement info. There are so many
great people on this board that want to help, can help, will help, but
man-oh-man, you got to do your part . . . throw us a rope so we can
help you out. But if we don’t know anything about you (the things I
touched on above) the advice will be worth than worthless, will be
misleading and could be downright dangerous.

Don’t know what can be done about the “other” posts. Don’t respond
to them I guess, and hopefully they will die,
that is if like people don’t
keep it alive, which is just what seems to be happening now. That’s a
tough nut to crack . . .

This is something I am very passionate about, could go on and on but
don’t want to bore everybody.

Oh, and by the way b-boy, you look fantastic. You walk the talk my man.

There is a time to confront and engage... BUT, there is MUCH to be said about the simple, "shun"... that can say A LOT more to someone sometimes than direct words... thanks, Al.

Thank you b-boy, it's nice to see the members stepping up and calling out the guys that are wasting space.

B-boy, it must take a lot of straight arm cable pulldowns to get a back like that :rolleyes:

These are great posts by all you experienced guys...b-boy, dc, all you guys give great advice and that is why I always reread everything on this board. I honestly don't post very much at all because any question I have you guys have answered already! This board is so full of knowledge its awesome :D

looking sick Brad! how many weeks out are you?
gonna do the northern ky on feb 26th. grinding to the finish, gotta drop about 6-8 before i manipulate water. I was 205 first thing that morning, pic was taken in the evening.

gonna do the northern ky on feb 26th. grinding to the finish, gotta drop about 6-8 before i manipulate water. I was 205 first thing that morning, pic was taken in the evening.

That's an insane back.

Im all for improving this site. But what exactly differentiates a 'newbie' thread from a 'hardcore' one? The person posting it?

Its a bit pretentious (for anyone) to assume some new members dont have important questions too. Ive seen many of them be immediately shuttled to the beginner wasteland while stuff like the ass thread stays here lol.

Not saying there arent alot of crap threads.. but a good amount are from guys that have been around here awhile too.

Ive noticed lately another large influx of new guys to the board. Im not going to use the word newbie cause not all new guys here are newbies and have been at it a very long time, BUT please realize that this is an advanced board, thus the name professionalmuscle!!! So please only advanced threads on this main forum page, Please post all other threads in the newbie section. Although you may not feel like a newbie or may not be a newbie, most of the subject matter being posted lately on this forum is newbie information and some just plain sillyness. I know the mods are getting tired of moving threads left and right and i just want this board to return to the quality that it WAS!!!

so to all new guys... welcome to professionalmuscle.com where we practice what we preach :welcome:

last night:::: :)

I scan the threads as often as I can, and I have to agree that lately the main board has been plagued by irrelevant, trivial posts. One thing that attracted me to this board and has kept me here is the huge wealth of knowledge about training, cycles and the effects of things we do on our bodies.Thanks B-boy for calling it out, maybe from now on people will be more selective choosing the subjects before starting a thread. God bless you everyone. Minister.

NOW this is the type of post and stuff we need to get back to, it saddens me to just look around the board now and hardly see any of the old vets that use to post just 3-5 yrs ago. Its going to take everyones part to get this main board back on the right road.

O yea and about the stupid threads and no one post in them, well when you got an influx of guys that are here only for sponsors and need to get their "50 post", well those are the type of threads that they can get a lot of quick post in without having to contribute any knowledge to the board, thats why the dumb threads will get 2-3 pages of post.

b-boy that's why I am cleaning up the main forum and deleting the newbie threads and telling them to moved it to Beginner's. I agree with everything you said.

Anyway, your back is out of this world! You should be a Pro by now!

How tall are you?

B-Boy, you look like you have a shorter torso, which supposedly helps make the deadlift "easier". Do you find this to be true in your case? Like, would you have the same back without doing deadlifts?

Just curious, because if so . . . Im'a continue hitting the deadlift, gonna get 600 sometime in 2012:D

B-Boy, you look like you have a shorter torso, which supposedly helps make the deadlift "easier". Do you find this to be true in your case? Like, would you have the same back without doing deadlifts?

Just curious, because if so . . . Im'a continue hitting the deadlift, gonna get 600 sometime in 2012:D

haha.....yea that and being (just a tad taller than an umpaloompa)

j/k brother:p

that back makes me wanna go pull some deads right fuckin now

:)

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members