over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

professionalmuscle

That 23 year old back is fucking increadible! Great post btw

gonna do the northern ky on feb 26th. grinding to the finish, gotta drop about 6-8 before i manipulate water. I was 205 first thing that morning, pic was taken in the evening.

205?????? Did you mean 265? Holy shit

I've been here 1 1/2 year now with only 12 posts.....Newbe! With all the information available the learning never stops. Use of the Search function covers most of the questions that I do have. Trouble today is that most people are lazy, want to be spoon fed, and want everything, NOW!! Including results. I would be confident in saying that attitude carries over into their workouts also. Anyway, I appreciate you vets willing to offer up your advice, and knowledge, and the giving of your time. Finally, it is appreciated the sponsors here, and the screening of them that goes with it.

Damn B-Boy, sick back...professional caliber

My god....that back of B-Boy's at 23 years old as a nattie is just incredible! I am keeping my shirt on...

Don´t let Dennis Wolf see the pic of Brad at 23. He would inmediatly hate him... oh well, he deserves some hate for that back :p

NOW this is the type of post and stuff we need to get back to, it saddens me to just look around the board now and hardly see any of the old vets that use to post just 3-5 yrs ago. Its going to take everyones part to get this main board back on the right road.

O yea and about the stupid threads and no one post in them, well when you got an influx of guys that are here only for sponsors and need to get their "50 post", well those are the type of threads that they can get a lot of quick post in without having to contribute any knowledge to the board, thats why the dumb threads will get 2-3 pages of post.

maybe im not to net savvy but....whats this whole 50 post thing about? is it a contest or something?

maybe im not to net savvy but....whats this whole 50 post thing about? is it a contest or something?
board rule says you have to have at least 50 post to post in the sponsors forum. so anyone here just for sponsors (a boatload of people) then they contribute nothing, and post whore like crazy (worthless ass post) to get to 50 so they can ask questions in the sponsors forum. if you ever log on and look at the top threads and notice that about 6 or 7 straight threads all have the same user as the last post, then click and notice the poster will have under 50 post, its their bullshit way to get in the sponsors forum. they contribute nothing at all.

And I just to do not get that...they have these great board members around, vets who have been around the block a time or two they could soak up knowledge, yet they fast track it with a bunch of useless posts to reach 50 posts to qualify for the sponsor forum. Hey, I totally advocate joining the board, and posting. or learning first then posting...but why waste posts to gain nothing out of it.

Trust me the sponsor board is not going away anytime soon guys, take some time and post at rate to learn about bodybuilding, nutrition, training, fitness, etc..., but whatever:confused: Stop posting to just post!

Fella's I was there at one point along while back, I joined the board for the knowledge and now I can say that I have had great support from many of the members. Yes, you may screw up on a post a time or two, but that is okay (it will get moved to the Beginner section, and do not take that the wrong way either). Just post with the intent to learn, seek, and grow on this board. Along the way you will gain friendships from some good peeps!

Last edited:
you just need 50 posts to POST in the sponsor section. You can look with 0 posts.

you just need 50 posts to POST in the sponsor section. You can look with 0 posts.
yea but you can't post stuff like is xxxx domestic, or how is xxx's dbol or bla bla bla bla. ;)

B-Boy is on point and if you can't tell by his pic...he knows his shit too!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131