professionalmuscle

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ive noticed lately another large influx of new guys to the board. Im not going to use the word newbie cause not all new guys here are newbies and have been at it a very long time, BUT please realize that this is an advanced board, thus the name professionalmuscle!!! So please only advanced threads on this main forum page, Please post all other threads in the newbie section. Although you may not feel like a newbie or may not be a newbie, most of the subject matter being posted lately on this forum is newbie information and some just plain sillyness. I know the mods are getting tired of moving threads left and right and i just want this board to return to the quality that it WAS!!!

so to all new guys... welcome to professionalmuscle.com where we practice what we preach :welcome:

last night:::: :)

Attachments

• IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 953
^wow B-Boy your back is sick bro.

I have aswell started seeing them getting moved as of recent, seems to come in waves.
-
Wonder if it has ever been considered to move the Beginner Forum up higher on the Main page, and have it not so much on the bottom. Might help buffer some of the threads. Right Now it sits as the Tenth Forum, gotta scroll some to get down there, it is even a couple below the Recipes. Maybe flip flop their spots or consider another solution just my opinion/food for thought.

Ive noticed lately another large influx of new guys to the board. Im not going to use the word newbie cause not all new guys here are newbies and have been at it a very long time, BUT please realize that this is an advanced board, thus the name professionalmuscle!!! So please only advanced threads on this main forum page, Please post all other threads in the newbie section. Although you may not feel like a newbie or may not be a newbie, most of the subject matter being posted lately on this forum is newbie information and some just plain sillyness. I know the mods are getting tired of moving threads left and right and i just want this board to return to the quality that it WAS!!!

so to all new guys... welcome to professionalmuscle.com where we practice what we preach :welcome:

Bam! That is how promuscle rolls, do not be afraid to ask questions, but not be ashamed to post in the beginner forum, there is good knowledge there for simple answers. Also, if you search this site, seek and find, very good chance you will find some answers.

And Brad, you are gonna poke somebody's eye out with that back:headbang:

Remember, I know some stuff, but I am always learning more. Just keep such simple questions to the beginner thread.

Last edited:
^wow B-Boy your back is sick bro.

I have aswell started seeing them getting moved as of recent, seems to come in waves.
-
Wonder if it has ever been considered to move the Beginner Forum up higher on the Main page, and have it not so much on the bottom. Might help buffer some of the threads. Right Now it sits as the Tenth Forum, gotta scroll some to get down there, it is even a couple below the Recipes. Maybe flip flop their spots or consider another solution just my opinion/food for thought.

good idea

....and all hail bboy:rolleyes:

Some of the IFBB pros would love to have that back.

:headbang: Bboy, your picture alone is enough of a reason for "newbies" to start posting in the right forum. your a beast!

but its true, before posting ANYTHING in this forum, everyone should at least CHECK the Beginner's Forum (a wealth of information in there) and USE THE SEARCH TOOL. chances are, if you have a question, it has already been answered at least 5 times here

Holy f&@$, nice b-boy, very impressive back! Very good point on threads. That search link works nicely here too!

I agree with ya all the way B-Boy...There seems to be alot of newbie's on the board..with newbie type of questions...So please use the search funtion, or post in the beginner board to start ...

Here is my reply to to b boy trying to get a back as thick as his...LOL !!! im trying bro...LOL !!! this is me with some of the guys at Midwest Iron in Quincy, Illinois...its a little hardcore gym with ONLY the basic's...

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 941
I agree with ya all the way B-Boy...There seems to be alot of newbie's on the board..with newbie type of questions...So please use the search funtion, or post in the beginner board to start ...

Here is my reply to to b boy trying to get a back as thick as his...LOL !!! im trying bro...LOL !!! this is me with some of the guys at Midwest Iron in Quincy, Illinois...its a little hardcore gym with ONLY the basic's...

haha.....yea i would say SHAG CARPET
is as hardcore as it gets bro

:eek:

i think that's why he's standing on those plates....probably so the shag won't tickle his tootsies when he lifts.....

hey b-boy where you goin with that mountainous landscape you call a back.....nationals?

LOL that shag carpet is kick ass :headbang:

chris 250.... whatever your doing it looks like its kicking that guys ass thats sitting down :eek:

yep, SHAG all the way, as hardcore as you can get...in a garage, 20 depgree's outside...just the guys with a bunch of iron...doesnt get any better than that...!!! LOL

Attachments

• 167526_486532747863_169767102863_6158521_6195408_n.jpg
    167526_486532747863_169767102863_6158521_6195408_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 519
  • 180000_486499437863_169767102863_6157831_6233552_n.jpg
    180000_486499437863_169767102863_6157831_6233552_n.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 505
LOL that shag carpet is kick ass :headbang:

chris 250.... whatever your doing it looks like its kicking that guys ass thats sitting down :eek:

thats Shane Reis...he is getting ready to do shows in the fall again...natty guy, 230lbs thick as a freakin brick house :banghead:...and almost as short as you bro...LOL !!!

we did back that day, rack deads, bent rows, db pullovers, db rows, ect...

You Read My Mind....

It's funny... I was quite tempted to start a thread essentially saying, "WTH has been going on here lately?!" I'm glad you said it first though as you carry a little more "weight" (no pun intended) around here.

I remember posting about people finding a "loophole" and posting in the main forum about sponsors if they had less than 50 posts, someone chimed in, "Let the mods do their job"... well, actually, keeping this board what it should be IS NOT THE JOB OF THE MOD's... they greatly assist yes, but not to long ago, BigA basically "empowered" the board members telling us that we need to do "our part".

B-Boy,

Couple of questions for you:

1. Would you rather be "fat and strong" or "lean and weak?"
2. Do you "show your size" at the gym?
3. Do you think you look big in the mirror?
4. Do you think you look big in pictures?
5. Do you think you look big in pictures taken in the mirror at a goofy angle in dim lighting with a camera phone?
6. What do you think my bodyfat percentage is by reading this post?

Sorry couldn't help myself

I may be new here, but I sure was pissed to see all those crappy threads bumping down all the good ones.

I'll take threads on cholesterol, genetic "fitness", raw milk, et cetera over stupid "sup brahs do i look 10/10??/".

/nerd rage

good post bro. I agree 100%.

And damn looks like you stayed leaner this year. sweet!!!

HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU GET YOUR BACK LIKE THAT CAN YOU HOOK ME UP :D

Last edited:
B-Boy,

Couple of questions for you:

1. Would you rather be "fat and strong" or "lean and weak?"

Sorry couldn't help myself

Gee, it's seams as nobody here has ever heard about J.M. Blakely... let alone read any of his articles...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws