over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progesterone related gyno

bigdho

Registered
I posted this on another board but I think its a little beyond the knowalage of the members of that board (elite)

Im currently running a test(700mgs ew),tren(75mgs ed),winni (50mgs ed)cycle and Im having a problem with gyno and Im sure its from the tren as Ive ran test many times before with no problems but this is the first time runnin tren and Im taking 120mgs of nolvadex ed. Ive got some bromo on the way and going to order some dostinex asap. My question is whats a good dose for the bromo and is there anything I can do to reduce the knots and puffy nips?

also dose bromo and dostinex work the same? Is one better than the other?

Thanks.

Damn, that's a pretty big dose of nolva. If you're on winny and nolva and still getting pig (progesterone induced gyno--I made that up myself :p ) then you must be pretty damned sensitive to progesterone. Of course nolva won't block progesterone, but it does slow igf production and block estrogen (the other two hormones required for gyno to occur). The bromocriptine may help, but to me it sounds as though you're just extremely sensitive to progesterone. If I were you I'd dump the tren for a few weeks, start taking the bromo when it comes and wait until the gyno is GONE. After that, start the tren again, while still on the bromo and see if you have any more trouble. I wouldn't stay on the tren for now though, after gyno has reached a certain point you can't get rid of it with just drugs. Don't take that risk. Man titties are never pretty.

Thanks bro. Ill have to do that. In your opinion dose bromo work as well or better than dostinex?

Also can your recomend a dose for the bromo?

Thanks agian.

you shouldn't be having a problem with "pig" since you are taking winstrol but if you add 2 grams a day of vitamin b-6 that will help too

thats way too much nolvadex you don't need that much

JAO

I think we all agree that your Nolvadex dose is through the roof. I've never heard of anyone going over 40mg/day.

Curious... JAO, by what mechanism would the b6 do anything to help the situation???

Here's a little info I found on bromo.

Author: Donna Karasic, PharmD Last modified: March 31, 2002

INDICATIONS

Prolactinomas

Hypogonadism

Infertility (male and female)

Amenorrhea with or without galactorrhea

Acromegaly

Parkinson's Disease

Non-FDA approved uses include: neuroleptic malignant syndrome, premenstrual symptoms, Cushing's disease, chronic hepatic encephalopathy

DOSAGE

Prolactinomas-1.25mg to 2.5mg/day adding additional 2.5mg as tolerated every 3-7 days until optimal response is achieved. Usual dosage ranges from 2.5mg to 15mg/day.

Hypogonadism-1.25mg to 2.5mg/day adding additional 2.5mg as tolerated every 3-7 days until optimal response is achieved. Usual dosage ranges from 2.5mg to 15mg/day.

Infertility-1.25mg to 2.5mg/day adding additional 2.5mg as tolerated every 3-7 days until optimal response is achieved. Usual dosage ranges from 2.5mg to 15mg/day.

Amenorrhea with or without galactorrhea- 1.25mg to 2.5mg/day adding additional 2.5mg as tolerated every 3-7 days until optimal response is achieved. Usual dosage ranges from 2.5mg to 15mg/day.

Acromegaly- 1.25mg-2.5mg/day for 3 days adding additional 1.25mg to 2.5mg as tolerated every 3-7 days until patient obtains optimal benefit. Usual dosage ranges from 20-30mg/day.

Parkinson's Disease-1.25 mg twice daily with assessments at 2-week intervals. Increase dose by 2.5 mg daily every 14 to 28 days.

PHARMACOKINETICS

Onset - Prolactin level decrease: 1 wk, amenorrhea/ ovulation 6-8wks, galactorrhea subsides 8-12 wks, menses and/or pregnancy 12-24 wks.

Absorption from the GI tract is 28%.

Metabolized extensively by the liver; excreted primarily in the feces with 2.5-5% excreted in urine.

Elimination Half-life: initial phase 4-5 hours and terminal phase 50 hours

Protein binding 90-96% serum albumin

ADVERSE EFFECTS

Postural / orthostatic hypotension (6%)

Drowsiness / tiredness (3%)

Nausea (18%)

Constipation (14%)

Peripheral Vasoconstriction / Vasospasm (2%)

Headache (<2%)

CONTRAINDICATIONS

Sensitivity to Ergot Alkaloids

Severe Ischemic Heart Disease or Peripheral Vascular Disease

Pregnancy

DRUG INTERACTIONS

Cyclosporin

Tacrolimus (FK506)

Amitriptyline

Phenothiazines

Erythromycin/ Clarithromycin

Ethanol

Ergot Alkaloids

FORMS

2.5mg tablets

5mg capsules

MECHANISM OF ACTION

Bromocriptine is an ergot derivative and a direct-acting dopamine agonist

Bromocriptine stimulates hypothalamic dopaminergic receptors; this results in an increase in prolactin inhibitor factor, decreasing secretion of prolactin from the anterior pituitary

Bromocriptine decreases growth hormone production

IMPORTANT POINTS/RECOMMENDATIONS
Take with food.

Additive hypotensive effects may occur in patients receiving antihypertensives; careful adjustment of antihypertensive meds may be necessary.

Higher dosages may result in reduced alcohol tolerance; patients should be cautioned to limit alchol intake while on this medication.

Blood pressure should be monitored for all patients receiving this drug especially during first few days of therapy.

Bromocriptine may impair ability to perform activities requiring mental alertness or physical coordination.

Use with caution in patients with impaired liver or renal function.

Use with caution in patients with history of myocardial infarction, arrhythmias.

more...

REFERENCES
Hutchison TA & Shahan DR (Eds): ; Bromocriptine ; MICROMEDEX® Healthcare Series: MICROMEDEX, Greenwood Village, Colorado (Edition expires 3-2002)

McEvoy, Gerald K. (Ed) ; Bromocriptine Mesylate ; American Hospital Formulary Service 2001, Bethesda, MD

Copyright © 2002 The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. All rights reserved.

the winny should be taking care of the PG, but if you are still having trouble then you have no choice but to drop the tren...

I personally love tren and use 10-12 week cycles with no problem, so I have to imagine that you are on the other end of the spectrum and are very sensitive to PG...

some winny, bromo, and b6 will take care of everything...

remember BROMO will plug you up....so plenty of H2O and fiber.

I was plugged for 3 days @ 3500cals a day....it sucks.

Bro, it's prolactin that's the problem, same as what I have. Couldn't use tren at even 30mg/eod without severe gyno until I discovered Bromo. Currently on a bit over 300mg/para/week on 1.25mg/day of Bromo & not a single problem with gyno. And now I can see first hand why everyone loves tren so much, it freakin rocks! :)

Steak, thanks for the tip.

Ya other than the gyno problem with tren I have zero sides and it makes me hard as hell.

So is 1.25 mgs ed a good dose to start with for bromo??

bigdho said:
Steak, thanks for the tip.

Ya other than the gyno problem with tren I have zero sides and it makes me hard as hell.

So is 1.25 mgs ed a good dose to start with for bromo??

LOL I wouldn't say I have zero sides myself as my skin is greasy as hell, more so than on high doses of test! But other than that yes, it's great :)

Start out with qtr of a tab/day & take it just after you begin your breakfast. I find this eases the nausea I get off Bromo.

another reason to take it first thing in the morning is because it will make you wired if you take it at night before bed like you would nolva...

:eek:

I would personally just try to run the tren eod and see if that helps. The bromo might help some, results for me are iffy. Good luck

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear