over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress after 5 days

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
I put up a thread about a guy that came to me to lose 10kgs (22lbs) in 2 weeks. Well it's been five days and after some real boot camp ballistic style training I weighed him up today. He's lost 4kgs or 8.8lbs so far. I mean I'm going apeshit on this guy and he's takin it like a man. He goes outside to chuck his guts up and comes back for round two. I have to admit I'm pleased, no I'm ecstatic over progress so far. The really good part is his fitness level seems to be increasing on a daily basis and i keep turning up the wick. Thanks again to all here and I'll update in a few more days. :cool:

great job man! bust his ass!

Looks like you're on track. I think you're gonna do it! Just feed him tuna and water. lol

Christ 22lbs in two weeks....sounds like fun... for you!!! Poor bastard.

Your client must be one tuff mofo. Most wouldn't be able to hang...

He must be a dedicated real man that trust you...

Smilodon said:
No medical worries that he might lose too much weight too fast? Also, any concern that he will have a rebound after and regain a large portion of it?
Yea I told him the same thing, but his doctor is the one that told him to do it. I believe he will make the lifestyle changes needed to keep the weight off. If he rebounds after he gets the job well all I can say is they told him to drop the weight, they never said it had to be permanent:cool: , but i would like to see him keep it off. I told him once this is over he can go back to a more conventional style of training, diet and cardio. But for now it's ballistic baby!!

skookum said:
Your client must be one tuff mofo. Most wouldn't be able to hang...
yea he is hanging in there. I do not do the in your face type shit when training him, I feed him tons of encouragment, positve attitude and motivate as much as possible. When he can't do any more, I push just a bit harder to get that little extra. No drugs BTW, he will be drug tested when he hits the doctor again.

Enanthanator said:
Christ 22lbs in two weeks....sounds like fun... for you!!! Poor bastard.
I actually do feel for him! the agony on his face while doing 25rep squats and clean and presses with only 30 secs rest between tells it all. The running outside and chucking up your fuckin cookies is not much joy either. But he's giong for it! it is more of a real challenge for me. I've been given short time frames to prepare people for things in the past but this one takes the cake. I admire his will and determination, most would have walked by now!!

oldfella said:
yea he is hanging in there. I do not do the in your face type shit when training him, I feed him tons of encouragment, positve attitude and motivate as much as possible. When he can't do any more, I push just a bit harder to get that little extra.QUOTE]

Thats the way to do it for most people bro. You're goin about it the right way. This way he won't wanna quit and jus give up b/c he thinks he can't do it. 99% of the time its a mental thing that stops people from reaching there goals. Keep up the good work bro:D

chucking up your fuckin cookies is not much joy either.

With all do respect to you as a trainer, why is he eating cookies!

Tyrone said:
He must be a dedicated real man that trust you...
Tyrone your right, he is a dedicated man, dedicated to the promise of a dream job that will earn him up to 250,000 per year. Money is a great motivator. He has come to me because I am known for results, there is another gym in town but he came to me. The other gym is full of certified personal trainers. The horror stories I hear from there of them injuring people while training them is incredible. So much for certified. I get asked to see my qualification from time to time. i tell them they will never see a piece of paper hanging on my walls for this. My qualifications are an absolutely professional gym, all of my trophies from comps above the desk at reception, some contest photos and myself. He came to me for help and I care, so I told him we are in this together now. I do not like failure, therefor I will not fail. If he fails then I too have failed, this is not something I want on my back.

gassy said:
chucking up your fuckin cookies is not much joy either.

With all do respect to you as a trainer, why is he eating cookies!
He is not actually eating cookies, it's an expression we use here for vomiting up your guts. He better not be eating cookies!!!:eek:

simon birch said:
oldfella said:
yea he is hanging in there. I do not do the in your face type shit when training him, I feed him tons of encouragment, positve attitude and motivate as much as possible. When he can't do any more, I push just a bit harder to get that little extra.QUOTE]

Thats the way to do it for most people bro. You're goin about it the right way. This way he won't wanna quit and jus give up b/c he thinks he can't do it. 99% of the time its a mental thing that stops people from reaching there goals. Keep up the good work bro:D
Thank you simon, I see the "attitude trainers" you know the ones, screaming, yelling etc. If any one did that to me while training they'd be in hospital. It's BS and de-motivating. Encouragement goes a long way. I remind him of why he is here and what waits for him at the other end. When he goes outside to vomit, I go with him. I pat him on the back and assure him he is not going to die!!LOL I tell him to get rid of that bad shit in his body and replace it with more water and more training. He's doing a great job so far. I give him praise for the effort he is putting in. If he has a break down then I will be right there to pick him up! It is my responsibility to help this man achieve what he came to me for. I will not let him down!!

Great post man!

So what do you have this guy eating if you dont mind?

Also how much muscle would you think this guy is going to lose droping that much weight in the short time??

any info would be great

thanks

moedank said:
Great post man!

So what do you have this guy eating if you dont mind?

Also how much muscle would you think this guy is going to lose droping that much weight in the short time??

any info would be great

thanks
Thanks moe, I have him eating egss and brown rice for first meal Lots of broccolli and green beans for evening meals and white fish steamed with boiled chicken breast for day time meals. Celery for snacks and about 8 liters of water a day. As for muscle loss i have him doing extreme reps with big compound movements, light weight to maintain current muscle. I do want to add muscle at this time as it will increase his weight. In two weeks it is unlikely he would lose any substantial muscle but I expect some will go.

oldfella said:
I actually do feel for him! the agony on his face while doing 25rep squats and clean and presses with only 30 secs rest between tells it all.
yeah, i'd tell you to go to hell and i'll do two sets of 12.5 reps with 3 minutes res t between...:D

doug1 said:
yeah, i'd tell you to go to hell and i'll do two sets of 12.5 reps with 3 minutes res t between...:D
Yea I'm pretty sure he tells me to get fucked everytime he goes outside to do some wall hugging gut crunches.......LOL. He's actually doing a real good job of this. I thought he'd quit or pass out on me....................................hmmmm.....must not be going hard enough on him. On thing though, I get the focus pads out and make him do two minute rounds, he's pretty fucked up after that. Just before he catches his breath it's hit the floor for crunches and pushup supersets
of 20reps. I try to maintain a heart rate of 155-160 during the sessions and 150-155 for treadmill work. Seems to be doing the trick so far. i believe as long as I change the variables in the routine it catches the body off guard.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131