over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress/BF%?

rockstar3000

Registered
so, here is my progress for 7 weeks pretty happy, but this is the point I always get to and then I get fat again lol. hopefully I can make it onto a npc next year.

stats:

5'5"
age 26

weight in first pic is 225 weight in second pic is 190

could someone guess my bf% in both pics lol

gear & peps

cjc 100mcg ghrp 100mcg 3x daily
igf des 200 pre-workout

dnp 250mg (25 days)

t3 50mcg

test e 150mg a week
tren a 200 mg a week

diet:

meal 1 6 eggs and oats or steak and oats

meal 2 6 oz chicken 1/2 cup white rice

intra workout shake- koolaid and bcaa

meal 3 post workout shake

meal 4 8 tuna nigiri (favorite meal.)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 655
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:
Before: upper teens
After: mid teens

hey brotha first off congratulations on the weight loss 35 pounds in 7 weeks is definitely an accomplishment! With that being said, not trying to discourage you but for dropping 35 pounds your bodyfat doesn't look like it has changed a significant amount.

:banghead:
Before: upper teens
After: mid teens

No way is that first pic only upper teens. Thats a good 25% EASY. Last pic is prob upper teens.

Last edited:
:banghead:

No way is that first pic only upper teens. Thats a good 25% EASY. Last pic is prob upper teens.

Yah, on second glance I think you're right.

Keep grinding buddy, and you will get leaner and leaner.

I'd say you went from 20%-22% to 14%-16%. Your going in the right direction. Keep up the good work!

I'd say you went from 20%-22% to 14%-16%. Your going in the right direction. Keep up the good work!

thanks brother, i followed your bicep run and u looked lean and huge on the vacation too not to mention extremely dark. I just started ergo mtII this week.

Never understand why everyone gets hung up on BF% numbers. Let the pictures do the talking. When you walk on stage, nobody asks what your bf % is......

Never understand why everyone gets hung up on BF% numbers. Let the pictures do the talking. When you walk on stage, nobody asks what your bf % is......

To be honest I have never had my body fat tested or even know what 15%bf would look like, I asked because I lost a significant amount of lbs and was thinking what weight i would come in at really shredded.

thanks brother, i followed your bicep run and u looked lean and huge on the vacation too not to mention extremely dark. I just started ergo mtII this week.

Thanks bro! I preload before these vacations and become somewhat of a mt2 time bomb. No one with knows and they are like wtf. My wifes friend bet her that her husband would get darker than me. That is the pic you see of just our backs. I think i won. Mt2 is some amazing stuff. As far as your progress goes your doing great. What is the lowest you think you ever got to. I used to bulk to about 16% and cut to 12% for fear of loosing hard earned muscle. Once i started to see abs, it was a full on hunt! Now i dont like to go much above 12%. Hows your diet and what are you doing/running for fat loss?

Thanks bro! I preload before these vacations and become somewhat of a mt2 time bomb. No one with knows and they are like wtf. My wifes friend bet her that her husband would get darker than me. That is the pic you see of just our backs. I think i won. Mt2 is some amazing stuff. As far as your progress goes your doing great. What is the lowest you think you ever got to. I used to bulk to about 16% and cut to 12% for fear of loosing hard earned muscle. Once i started to see abs, it was a full on hunt! Now i dont like to go much above 12%. Hows your diet and what are you doing/running for fat loss?

The MT2 is awsome so far, my freckles are getting darker tho. I am going to Miami in 3 weeks for vacation with the girl so I will be very dark when i come back. This might be the leanest I have ever been. Ive always just been a big kid growing up.

my current diet n chems are

cjc 100mcg ghrp 100mcg 3x daily
igf des 200 pre-workout

dnp 250mg (25 days)

t3 50mcg

test e 150mg a week
tren a 200 mg a week

diet:

meal 1 6 eggs and oats or steak and oats

meal 2 6 oz chicken 1/2 cup white rice

intra workout shake- koolaid and bcaa

meal 3 post workout shake

meal 4 8 tuna nigiri (favorite meal.)

if i am hungry during the day i just have an extra shake. I keep it simple so far and it worked. only problem is i always get to this point and never take it to the next level.

My ultimate goal would be to do the NPC New England in October

I think you would really like lr3. I did more of a recomp for my vacation as i was in the middle of a bulk, but with lr3 the changes were daily. I also did Shelby's "Two weeks to Shredded" program. Given my time restraints, it worked very well. Here is the thread if you care to look it over.

**broken link removed**

I think you would really like lr3. I did more of a recomp for my vacation as i was in the middle of a bulk, but with lr3 the changes were daily. I also did Shelby's "Two weeks to Shredded" program. Given my time restraints, it worked very well. Here is the thread if you care to look it over.

**broken link removed**

thanks man I am checking that out now, I have never tried LR3 i am going to give it a shot after my vacation. I love trying new peps so excited now lol!

To be honest I have never had my body fat tested or even know what 15%bf would look like, I asked because I lost a significant amount of lbs and was thinking what weight i would come in at really shredded.

There is no doubt you have put in some nice work slimming down. Pictures definitely tell the story there. I would say, to come in shredded, based on your pics, my guess would be you would need to shed another 20 - 25 pounds..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131