over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress pics, best I've ever looked-thanks phil

Man, just get those bastards so big and freaky that they are gross!

When I was in college I had a poster of Tom Platz on my door. I never thought he was out of proportion....I loved those freaky bastards.

Your upper body is looking better too. The thing is....people look much bigger without clothes covering everything ...WHEN THEY ARE LEAN. In clothes a guy might even look smaller.

Keep having fun.......

This isn't meant to piss you off, but I look at you and see the beard, long hair and pearcings and think you probably don't look much like the group of people you hang out with. :)

Package Thanks man, I hope I can get the same improvement or better in the coming up 4 too.

boney thanks alot brother.

knucklehed thanks man, you should see the jock itch scars I have from them. :( But I'll spare you of them haha.

michelin Thanks man. :) Good luck to you too!

tflexxin Thanks alot

JETHRO I was hopeing you'd post here. :p And dont worry about pissing me off, unless you tried realllly hard, I doubt you could, plus I know you're good natured so it wont hurt my feelings.
Eh, I dont really hang out with anyone. Only person is my girlfriend.
I had a best friend(little skater) and another close friend(skater/pot head) and my best friend is the huggest druggie, and drink so much its repuslive, I choose not to hang around them as much as I use to. But for the most part, every friend I've ever had is skinny.
But yea, the beard is out of control right now, its way past due for a trim, but I'm lazy and my job doesnt need me to keep it "neat" like a traditional job would. Believe me, when offered a good paying job, I'd take out my peircings, cut my hair and trim up in a heart beat. Hell I'd take it as a compliment not to look anything like them, haha!
Toms legs...god I'd love to have that exact pair, maybe one day I will! Or atleast something close.
I'm off to work on them now...squat time baby!

damn that one hell of a change in one yrs. time bro :eek:

your quads are def. a genetic standout, and you have just made them better with proper training and nutrition (phil hernon).

as far as how far you can go naturally, who knows bro, everyones genetics are different, but I guarantee you its further than you think. stick with phil!

Thanks Brad.
I can eaisly see myself staying with phil for about 5 years or more, if he'll keep taking me, hahaha.

If I could make it to nationals in the naturals, I'd be happy with that.

Most awsome dude - i bow to U! Amazing work keep it up! And good for you that you chose lifting over smoking pot in your free time! I'm not against pot but I 'll bet ythose guys will look back on this time and say what the hell did I do with myself in 2008/9? what a waste! And you'll look back and say - whoa look what i achieved!

Big props man! Stay strong!

Huge Difference! That's outstanding for 3 months. That's it, I'm training serious starting this week!

Lookin' good! Dude, if you get up to 200lbs with that bodyfat percentage you'll be the next Tom Platz!! Um wait...you're 19yrs old...do you know who Tom Platz is? I think I'll go take my Geritol now:eek:

leanbody Yea, I'd rather do something constructive with my life. I would use the augrment that BBing is cheaper, but it's not. lol
Oh, dont count on them having a relivation any time soon, it'll be about 2020 and they'll have to think what did I do with my life between 09-2019

Designbuilt Throw some weight around bro, be as intense as you can be! I'm more motivated from this thread, today doing squats I had Toms legs in my head and it motivated me.

Bio Haha hey now, just cause I'm younge doesnt mean I dont know the greats! And, I'm almost 20..only 11 more days.
But thanks, that was about the best compliment someone could give me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear