over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress Pictures - 1 Year Back In

love2build1

Registered
I don't post up much, just a lot of reading day, and night, but after comparing 1 year ago to now, I figured I would share. First - a little about me. I worked out all through my teen years, then my fiance got pregnant (both young) and for a long time we had to sacrifice time and hobbies and a lot to make ends meet. Well, my daughter is three now and when she was about 1 and a half I started my own printing business and things have been great, so first chance I got - got back into the gym and haven't looked back.

So, here's my progress for 1 year back in. Go easy on me :)

Also, sorry about the small picture.

- Chris

Attachments

• Dec08toDec09.jpg
    Dec08toDec09.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 435
Made improvments don't skip any leg days and keep eating big.

Oh yeah, love but hate legs but still hit them hard. I would have posted up pictures, but it's Winter here even though it's 60 degrees, we are use to 90+ degrees so legs are white as a ghost.

Very good improvements. Peace.

Good, solid improvements. Good job!

big improvement for sure...looking good and lean bro

Nice

I don't post up much, just a lot of reading day, and night, but after comparing 1 year ago to now, I figured I would share. First - a little about me. I worked out all through my teen years, then my fiance got pregnant (both young) and for a long time we had to sacrifice time and hobbies and a lot to make ends meet. Well, my daughter is three now and when she was about 1 and a half I started my own printing business and things have been great, so first chance I got - got back into the gym and haven't looked back.

- Chris

You look great man!

Looks like the physique is coming up nicely. Also I like the way you describe that your priorities are in order.
Well done!

Thanks to the both of you, Phil & Knucklehed. It was hard times, and I was young (still am, 23) but I had to really adjust and sketch out a path that is going good, and will hopefully continue to lead in a positive direction to provide for my family and keep them safe.

Very good progress, looking awesome.

nice progress bro!!

Btw..... My before pics are enough to make someone sick!! So i won't show them. :D

Btw..... My before pics are enough to make someone sick!! So i won't show them. :D

...this sounds way too interesting for me to not insist.. post em! love2build, you look great man, keep it up!

...this sounds way too interesting for me to not insist.. post em! love2build, you look great man, keep it up!

Lol... You really wanna see em? I'll see if i can dig them out and start a new thread my friend :eek:

Good Job!

That's great progress, and it is great to hear you have a wife and daughter at such a young age, are making it work, and own your own business. You are a success story on all aspects of your life. You should go far...

- Chris

You have made some great gains. Definite improvement in definition and lean muscle. Keep it up,,its working!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws