over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prohormone on the mind again EPI

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hows it going guys.. i got epistane on the brain again..... i am planning on doing my first real cycle of test starting in june... i am trying to cut as much fat as possible before my cycle however i have the itch to davel a little now.... i was thinking of running one cycle of epistane and was looking into it... now after researching it i see that many are pulsing the doseages... to combat sides and they are not even using pct whiich i find obsured .....they are taking it for 8 weeks instead of 4 at higher doseages 3 days a week....there is supposed to be some logic behind this and it doesnt shut you down hardly at all but i dont really know... even if i were to pulse i would stilll keep nova for a pct...

for those of you that ran it i was thinking of doseing it at 20mg ed for the first 2 weeks then bumping it up to 30mg ed for the third week and if i feel i need to 40mg ed for the 4th week then run nova 20/20/10/10 ....(if this is correct should i be waiting 2 weeks after my last dose to start pct like a test cycle?)

i was also told i should take a liver support supplement or a cycle support supp with it during my cycle and if i were to pulse there would be no need for it......true??

any input or suggestions you have on my situation i would love to hear thnaks guysss

any input on my entire situation would be greatley apreciated

I would say don't pulse cycle, I tried this and saw limited results to say the most. methylated compounds are a poor choose IMO because of how important the liver is to your whole body with Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time and Elevated enzymes

In an Ideal world one should use test NPP serm all inj excpt serm

and HCG & aromasin afterwards

I guess the best advice would be to go find a spellchecking program for your posts. Mozilla Firefox offers this by default, maybe check it out.

Seriously though, here's the lowdown.

I haven't tried it myself, but I see no reason why pulsing won't still shut you down and haven't heard good things in general about pulsing. It may be slightly easier on your liver but really you either have liver problems pre-existing that will cause you to get fucked up or you'll almost certainly be fine from one short cycle of ortals.

You'd better have a very solid diet and cardio program worked out if you want to take advantage of a cycle. You're not going to notice anything dramatic at that duration and dosage though, I'd wait and use it to kickstart your test cycle.

You don't need to wait 2 weeks after epi for pct, more like 2 days to get it out of your system.

I guess the best advice would be to go find a spellchecking program for your posts.

you'll almost certainly be fine from one short cycle of ortals.

Really?

Classic..

My advice to the OP is to try and keep everything as stable as possible... hormone fluctuation aren't a good thing in muscle gain and keeping side effects away. Feel free to go 8 weeks, as it's just about the same as any other methylated OTC designer steroid. (except mdrol).

Taper the dose upwards in the beginning, then downward at the end.. Throw PCT in about a week before finishing the cycle to help combat any negative sides (estro, low test).

so fade you are recommending that i start pct while still on cycle? i have never heard this before? would nova be sufficient pct?,...would you reccomend cycle support or liver care on cycle?

so fade you are recommending that i start pct while still on cycle? i have never heard this before? would nova be sufficient pct?,...would you reccomend cycle support or liver care on cycle?

Yes, that way there are no low points in your test levels. Estrogen is under control before you even drop the oral, and recovery is much easier. Nolvadex is probably good enough. With a strong PCT like that you could essentially start PCT only a few days before ending the cycle completely.

liver support is always a good idea.

thats an interesting idea.. i was thinking of taking that an lean xtreme which works on cortisol ...how many weeks would u run nova and at what dosage...i was thinking 4....

thats an interesting idea.. i was thinking of taking that an lean xtreme which works on cortisol

Not nitpicking but it's bothering me that you keep saying nova instead of nolva.. novadex is a product by -IIRC- Gaspari; Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is what I believe you are referring to.

For the cortisol - type do a search for Humanofort and read some of those threads.. a couple of them cover Vitamin C as well for that.

thats an interesting idea.. i was thinking of taking that an lean xtreme which works on cortisol ...how many weeks would u run nova and at what dosage...i was thinking 4....
Lean Xtreme is a totally useless product. Absolute waste of money.

sorry that is exactly what i am referring too ..im not referring to novadex xt or whatever that stufff is (which i heard is useless) ...i have run a bottle of lean xtreme in the past and it did ok for me..nothing sepctacular....but i have another bottle lying around might as well throw it in there... couldnt hurt right?

i kick started with epi at 20 now im at 40mg per day. on top of 125mg eod of sustonon. im becoming very lean and the strength is gradually increasing. im very happy with the epi, no back pumps, lethargy, aggression. i usually start with something wetter like dbol or phera...im not bloated as usual and i look bigger, im breaking pr's. two thumbs up.

would you reccomend that i run this as a standalone for 4-6 weeks and then wait until end of may or beg of june and hop on a reasl cycle.... again this would be my step to the dark side

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear