over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prohormone?

giddyup73

Newbies
Have any women have had any success running a prohormone or something like tribulus terrestris
Is it worth it before the leap to the real deal? Just trying to get the max out of the body before trying new things. If so how would one incorporate this in a cycle for a female?

Thanks for any info

Well... I am not a woman but I would say a prohormone would give you results if you choose the right one. Tribulus is supposedly a natural testosterone booster but in a woman, I don't think it would cause any conversion of your hormones to testosterone, whereas a PH would be converted to the androgen/anabolic in the liver.

You could check out several... H-drol, Epistane, propadrol, boladrol, etc.

Superdrol and it's clones work, but are harsh. There are PHs that are methylated and non-methylated. The methylated PHs are harsher on the liver so liver support protocol should be followed.

TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. is an awesome site for PH info and cycle info!

Hope that helps!

I think the speculation is that tribulus would probably only increase ovulation in females.

I have some notes on females and PH/DS I'll dig up for ya.

These review on OTC PH/DS are specifically for women. They came from many different forums and I accumulated this HARD TO FIND info based on experiences women have had with these OTC compounds. Some of these compounds are getting harder to find and two compounds that had good reviews by women (Bold, Tren Xtreme and their clones) are gone for good as they were banned by the FDA January 4, 2010.

Here are the compounds that I know of that are still available and some of the feed back from women I found. I am not recommending anything just providing the feedback I have accumulated.

Orastan-E (Gaspari Nutrition)
This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol).
Clones were:
Prostanozol (Anabolic Xtreme), WinZtrol (Juggernaut Nutrition), Mega ZOL (Generic Labz), Winistan-V (Muscle Fortress)
Still available:
I think the only one still available is P-Stanz (CEL)
This is a very mild compound! Maybe the mildest out of the OTCs.
One lady loved this at 50mg pre workout (placebo I think). A woman I know ran this as her first run for 10 weeks starting at 50mg ED ramping it up all the way to 200mg ED before finishing. She had no notable side effects what so ever. All of her lifts went up and she leaned out a little as well.

Orastan-A (Gaspari Nutrition)
This is a de-alkylated derivative of Furazabol (Miotolan).
Clones were:
Winadrol (CTD Labs), Furazavol (Black Dragon Labs)
Still available:
Furuza-A (CEL), Furaguno (Spectra Force Research), Furazadrol (Axis Labs) - Primordial Performance...MIGHT be coming out with a liquid version of this.
This is a very mild compound as well. Maybe a little bit better than the Orastan-E clones.
Most women say that it is weak and that you would have to run it at 150mg - 200mg at the least and up to 350mg if no sides occur. A woman I know ran this for 8 weeks starting at 150mg ED ramping it up to 300mg ED before finishing. Sides and results were about the same as the Orastan-E clone.

Halodrol-50 (Gaspari Nutrition)
This is methylated so support supplements would be recommended and with a run of about 6 weeks. Most say that it is active on it's own but also partially converts to Turinabol.
Clones were:
halo-MASS (Anabolic Formulations), Hemadrol (EST), Super halo (Black China Labs) and many more!
Still available:
H-Drol (CEL) maybe a few more
I have seen this run by women at 25 - 50mg day. All the reviews I have read say that they loved it, had little to no sides, good lean gains, fat loss, incredible pumps. Some reported an increase in libido. I only found one lady who stated that at 50mg, she had some tingling and slight swelling of her clit but it was very mild and did not concerned her.

Havoc (RPN)/Epistane (IBE)
This is methylated so support supplements would be recommended and with a run of about 6 weeks. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' and many say that it reduces estrogen. It is a methylated version of Epitiostanol which was created in the 1960's and used as a treatment for breast cancer in Japan.
I think most of the clones are still available: Might need to do a little searching.
E-Stane (CEL), Epistane (IBE), Epi ((Transform)
The most common dosing for women is 10mg EOD or 10mg ED but some have gone up to at 20mg per day for 5-6 weeks. One woman ran Epi at 10mg ED for 3 months (NOT RECOMENDED AT ALL!!!) and stated that the gains were modest. One lady reported at 20mg a reduction in fat occurred while maintaining or increasing muscle mass. She did state that she also went down one bra size possibly due to estrogen suppression as it was more radical compared to the fat loss she experienced. A few women who ran this at 15mg ED noticed some of the symtoms of voice changing. Also, some reported an increase in libido.

Superdrol (Anabolic Xtreme)
This is the strongest PH/DS available! It should not be run longer than 4 weeks. Support supplements are a must! This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron).
Clones include but not limited to:
Methyl-VOL (EST), MethaDROL (iForce), Straight-DROL (Black China Labs), S-Drol (Fast Action Pharma) this one was the most recomended by women as it was in Tab form not capsule and could be cut in half or quarters for lower dosing. Also there were a few lquid versions but these are very hard to find now.
Still available: There may be more than just these.
M-Drol (CEL), SD-Extreme (Transform)
Most clones are dosed at 10mg caps which makes this difficult for a woman. Some ladies were splitting the caps open a deviding the contents in half or even quarters. The problem with this is that it is impossible to know if your doses are even at that point (one half could be filler and the other contain 10mg of superdrol). It seems like 2.5mg taken 2xs ED for a total of 5mg ED had the best results (she was taking S-Drol tabs that were quartered in a pill cutter) with no sides. Some ladies have dosed this at 10mg without sides. Although, one woman told me she was only on for 3 weeks at 10mg ED and she stopped because her clit started to protrude out.

I hope this is informative and helps you make educated decisions!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131