over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prohormones/OTC Designer Steroids and Drug Testing

xmoo

Registered
Prohormones/OTC Designer Steroids and Drug Testing -

if someone was on a cycle of test/masteron/eq/primo and had to take a surprise urine test which screens for "any controlled substances" (so I assume anabolic steroids would be included), and assuming a positive result, what recently available prohormones or designer steroids could be used to explain away the positive result?

asked another way, what would be the closest Over The Counter (OTC/legal) prohormone or designer steroid for each:

EQ?
Masteron?
Test?
Primo?

Last edited:
if someone was on a cycle of test/masteron/eq/primo and had to take a surprise urine test which screens for "any controlled substances" (so I assume anabolic steroids would be included), and assuming a positive result, what recently available prohormones or designer steroids could be used to explain away the positive result?

asked another way, what would be the closest Over The Counter (OTC/legal) prohormone or designer steroid for each:

EQ?
Masteron?
Test?
Primo?
Well let's see EQ would be Bold 200 by I-force, Masteron would be superdrol aka methastron there are tons of SD clones out there pick one. Test and primo are difficult to say. I don't think there are any prohormones to actual testosterone left on the market today. I know 4-ad and 1-ad were super close but they are now banned and considered illegal. I don't believe primo ever had a PH counter part.

YES BUT...

Well let's see EQ would be Bold 200 by I-force, Masteron would be superdrol aka methastron there are tons of SD clones out there pick one. Test and primo are difficult to say. I don't think there are any prohormones to actual testosterone left on the market today. I know 4-ad and 1-ad were super close but they are now banned and considered illegal. I don't believe primo ever had a PH counter part.

you can still get 1 and 4-ad, or he could just say he stocked up before the ban and was just using em up.

EQ?
Masteron?
Test?
Primo?

when they test urine, it can show that AAS have been used? or just a raise or test levles way out of the norm? and so far out of the norm no person with a right mind (even a person unaware of sports medicine would know) that a regular old Natty Test booster cant do that much? (im in the army and prone to random testing aswell)

simply adding to your question, ;) no intent at all to hi-jack your thread bro

Who would aledgedly be requesting the test? employer, parole officer, sports commissioner, etc?

I would be hard pressed to believe an employer or even a parole officer would be requesting a test that screens for aas. 99.9999% these folks are looking for narcotics. they pay per substance requested. and as far as test levels go, that is a blood test, not urine.

you can still get 1 and 4-ad, or he could just say he stocked up before the ban and was just using em up.
This is true however, because they are now technically considered steroids he would be in just as much trouble

Who would aledgedly be requesting the test? employer, parole officer, sports commissioner, etc?

I would be hard pressed to believe an employer or even a parole officer would be requesting a test that screens for aas. 99.9999% these folks are looking for narcotics. they pay per substance requested. and as far as test levels go, that is a blood test, not urine.
Agreed. Unless you are a professional athlete you will probably not get tested for steroids. The test is cost prohibitive. Parole officers, employers, etc will only test if there is a strong suspicion of use.

parole

im on parole and i know for a FACT they do not test for aas. Only if you have a special condition would they check you for that. As stated above a employer would be checking for narcs not aas. Atleast in cali.

If they test for steroids yes they can do the test via urine, there are numerous matabolites that will show up. The military will only test you for AAS if they have probable cause, the Commander just has to sign off on some paperwork and it will get done. The usual urinaylsis only tests for THC, Narcotics, Amphetamines, etc., illegal drugs, or I suppose you could call them "recreational", though I do not see the recreation in it. Most corporations don't test for it, and I do not believe most police forces test for it unless, like the military, there is probable cause. Of course, the more bad press AAS gets it would not suprise me to see AAS testing for military and police departments.

I found this...

"At the recent International Association of Chiefs of Police conference held in San Diego, Phoenix police Cmdr. Kim Humphrey talked about the trend and the dangers of the anabolic steroid use. The Phoenix Police Department is considered to be the pioneer in steroid-testing program in the law enforcement. PPD updated its drug-testing policy in 2006 to include anabolic steroids.

During his talk at the conference, Humphrey said steroid abuse is now being practiced among officers and yet only a handful of departments are implementing test for the said compounds.

Since PPD’s implementation of steroid testing in 2006, five Phoenix police officers and one firefighter recruit have tested positive for the prohibited compounds. And authorities believe the number of users is much higher, but it’s proving to be difficult to determine since officers sometimes resign when questioning or testing is imminent.

Disciplinary actions vary, ranging suspension to termination from the job."

BTW, as some have stated some of the PHs or DS can cause a positive test, though I have not seen anything that confirms that.

Last edited:
If they test for steroids yes they can do the test via urine, there are numerous matabolites that will show up. The military will only test you for AAS if they have probable cause, the Commander just has to sign off on some paperwork and it will get done. The usual urinaylsis only tests for THC, Narcotics, Amphetamines, etc., illegal drugs, or I suppose you could call them "recreational", though I do not see the recreation in it. Most corporations don't test for it, and I do not believe most police forces test for it unless, like the military, there is probable cause. Of course, the more bad press AAS gets it would not suprise me to see AAS testing for military and police departments.

I was simply stating that they will not be able to detect TEST levels via urine. Yes, other chemical compounds will have toxins that are released ant traceable via urine. It would be nice if they could check TEST levels in urine, because when I have mine checked I swear they try to take every last ounce of blood in my body. My last lab workup they took 9 vials. Urine would be much easier.

BTW Good luck on your test. Just remember..... Study Hard

My last lab workup they took 9 vials

bahh! I had a blood spot test I did myself with a finger sticker and a spot plate. I was out a whole 3 milliters of blood. You know what I call phlebotomists? Vampires. I think there's a conspiracy to get your blood and sell it to blood banks... like an underground phlebotomist ring that makes money off hocking blood. Or it could be like the movie "Blade" where there ARE vampires thriving off of blood bank blood. You never know

bahh! I had a blood spot test I did myself with a finger sticker and a spot plate. I was out a whole 3 milliters of blood. You know what I call phlebotomists? Vampires. I think there's a conspiracy to get your blood and sell it to blood banks... like an underground phlebotomist ring that makes money off hocking blood. Or it could be like the movie "Blade" where there ARE vampires thriving off of blood bank blood. You never know

yeah, i felt like they should have been paying me, not me paying them. and 6 of the 9 were the big vials too. robbery i tell you. at the very least i should have gotten a sticker that said "I donated blood today" with a smily face, you know?

yeah, i felt like they should have been paying me, not me paying them. and 6 of the 9 were the big vials too. robbery i tell you. at the very least i should have gotten a sticker that said "I donated blood today" with a smily face, you know?

I know bro, I know. And a lollipop. Thieving bastards

I usually donate blood when they have the T-shirt offers F the sticker

thanks everyone for the suggestions - its amazing that any organization unconnected to sports etc would waste time and money to test for aas - but they do . i can probably delay it a week or so, then plead prohormones lol, then re-take the test . hopefully enuf tyime will have passed to drastically lower findings to believable levels

any other prohormone or otc designer steroid suggestions ? (test EQ masteron Primo)

While they may not be able to get the ng/dl variable from urine, they can in fact get the test/epitest ratio from a simple urine test and that is a huge indicator to employers willing to pay 250-300 bucks for a 20 panel AAS test.

thanks everyone for the suggestions - its amazing that any organization unconnected to sports etc would waste time and money to test for aas - but they do . i can probably delay it a week or so, then plead prohormones lol, then re-take the test . hopefully enuf tyime will have passed to drastically lower findings to believable levels

any other prohormone or otc designer steroid suggestions ? (test EQ masteron Primo)

If they do run a test/epi test test you can beat it simply by injecting epitestosterone prior to the test. This will bring your ratios to a normal range and you will pass the test. Unfortunately epitest is almost impossible to find

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear