over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prohormons and liver values

mantus

Registered
My friend just came off 23 days of 1 test,because he was getting stomach pains.It could have been coincidense but he had bloodwork done anyway.The doc said one of liver enzymes is a little high and they were always good before this cycle.Could this be from 1T? Also,his body is not producing enough good cholesterol.The last time(before the 1T)he got work the doctor told him that his LDL was high,so for 1 month he's been watching what he eats and has been eating very healthy.My girl is a nurse and she said out of all her sick patients she had never heard of the body not producing enough HDL.She said that its probably that his LDL is too high and its screwing with HDL levels.He said the doctor didn't say that his LDL was high this time,but i think he just forgot to mention it,because he was focusing more on liver and HDL.He said his LDL can't be high because he was eating good for one month.I told him its takes more than 1 month after eating bad for years.what does everyone think about all this?

your right it takes alot more than a month to change bad eating habits .imo i dont think a pro hormone would do that but it is a reason for concern many other things could cause it if i were him id get some follow up going and, go over what else could be causeing it

He will be getting followups.I thought his liver values would have been high a long time ago,since he takes his girls prescription drugs alot.He gets headachs alot and sometimes pops a percocet or octicontine(that stronger percocet).I won't even take aspirin,but then again i don't really get sick.they think just because these are given by a doctor that their safe.They also think that AAS is illegal so its real bad.He convinced his girl to let him do a cycle and then she comes to me talking about me putting shit in his head.I told her AAS was made to HELP people and when not abused,they are safe.She doesn't believe that,but she doesn't mind when he pops a few pain killers before going out for a few drinks.lol It's so funny how many people are in the dark.

well there ya go drugs and liver dont mix does he drink? if so wrong combo but again , one test or any prohormones are far from a real aas cycle

He drinks as much as i do(2-3X month),but he only drinks beer.His liver enzymes were fine a few months ago(before 1T),so its not the pain killers or beer.I told him its probably the higher protien levels and the workouts.He just started workouts after a few years.I told him that those 2 alone will raise enzymes,but they shouldn't go much higher.

Without documenting what he drank, what pills he popped how much of each and when he did it no way to know what is up with his readings.

Put it this way

The only things he changed before the enzymes went up,is the intake of 1T and 150g/day protein from isopure.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner