over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin and Estro issues???

Bulldog1

Registered
Hey guys wondering if u can help me out with a primo cycle? Just started about a week and a half ago was going to do

week (1-10)....10 weeks primo 450mg week
week (3-10).....8 weeks oral tbol about 50mg

Just started the primo and already feel some soreness under my right nipple. I thought i could get away with primo with no estrogen sides, but i guess not. do u think it is estrogen related or do u think it might be something other then primo like test. I am very gyno prone with test so i dont use it in my cycles anymore. And also i have nolva, clomid, and arimidex on hand if u think one of them will work. Thanks in advance

dude.....

Hey bud, if you are very prone to gyno I would use Aromasin, or Prami to be 100% safe (or Letro as a last resort though its very strong and in my opinion should only be used if the Prami doesnt work).

There are tons of anti-E (prolactin and estrogen) related threads on here. Just do a search and start reading. Tons of info. In less than 30 minutes you will have your answers.

Yea ive gone thru many threads but my main question was whether primo would cause prolactin related gyno which is what it seems to be. The only thing i can think of is that there is test in my primo.....anyone have any idea. I know MACRO is pretty smart when it comes to the sides!!

I dont think primo should have any estro or prolactin conversion. Odds point more towards the primo having test in it. Plus primo takes a while to kick in and you just started feeling it after only 2weeks. Either its mental or its test prop.

def not mental cause if i squeeze i can get fluid out of it. Kindof dissapointed because ive read many threads that have been saying that the new QV line is better then it used to be....but i also know that primo is expensive to make so there is alot of fakes. Could this be anything other then the Primo i have is also loaded with test???

From your description I would think it's a prolactin issue. Or someone sold you Test and called it Primo. Pramipexole is good for prolactin. You have all the wrong stuff for estrogen. Sorry. Try the Arimidex but you should really have Aromasin.

From your description I would think it's a prolactin issue. Or someone sold you Test and called it Primo. Pramipexole is good for prolactin. You have all the wrong stuff for estrogen. Sorry. Try the Arimidex but you should really have Aromasin.

Yup just placed that order 2day. do u think its worth taking the rest of the gear or should i get on the prami 1st and see if it goes away?

If fluid is coming out it would have to be prolactin related correct? Ive never heard of this with just estro related gyno. Your not taking any gh or peptides? Weird, makes me think the primo is actually npp or tren.

If fluid is coming out it would have to be prolactin related correct? Ive never heard of this with just estro related gyno. Your not taking any gh or peptides? Weird, makes me think the primo is actually npp or tren.

nope havent taken anything except for 3 shots of primo 150mg each. Thought it was in my head until i squeezed and got fluid. I have also done 3 tren cycles as well and it also seems to me like it could be tren. Just weird, i know my tren usually has a chemical taste to it..... i take a drop on the tongue from every new bottle just 2 make sure its not acid lol. The primo taste like straight oil which i was told is usually how it comes. But regardless i just ordered prami and letro so i will have that on hand to see if it goes away. Would you guys recommend just prami, just letro, or a little of both. I was thinking of just using prami to see if it goes away and then use letro as a last case scenario but at the same time dont want it to get any worse

It seems to be more prolactin related but to be safe you can run prami and letro (or better yet aromasin) till the symptoms go away. Then eliminate the anti-E and see if they return.

It seems to be more prolactin related but to be safe you can run prami and letro (or better yet aromasin) till the symptoms go away. Then eliminate the anti-E and see if they return.

Thanks bud wasnt sure if you could do both at the same time.

Thanks bud wasnt sure if you could do both at the same time.

pramipexole + exemestane or pramipexole + letrozole (generally followed by exemestane when dropping letrozole) are both fine.

for researching in this area... **broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity