over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin Gyno-Please Help????

BiggJuicy

Registered
A friend of mine just started lactating out of both nipples and he is on tren a. He has cycled before with no prolactin issues. He is on 150mg/eod. Week 3 of 8. It is not painful or itchy just leaking a little when they get squeezed. His girlfriend discovered it. He has prami, a dex, nolva and clomid on hand. Should he treat it with prami and at what dose? Will prami reverse the problem completely? Can he treat it without dropping the tren from the cycle? He is doing a keto diet and tren is his favorite compound when on keto cause he has low energy and strength without it.

A friend of mine just started lactating out of both nipples and he is on tren a. He has cycled before with no prolactin issues. He is on 150mg/eod. Week 3 of 8. It is not painful or itchy just leaking a little when they get squeezed. His girlfriend discovered it. He has prami, a dex, nolva and clomid on hand. Should he treat it with prami and at what dose? Will prami reverse the problem completely? Can he treat it without dropping the tren from the cycle? He is doing a keto diet and tren is his favorite compound when on keto cause he has low energy and strength without it.
He needs cabergoline to get rid of or reduce this. Bromocriptine might also be of assistance.

Thanks oldfella I am sure my friend is greatfull;)

I read on this board before that pramipexole can clear up prolactin issues. Were they wrong about that? My friend has prami. IF it dont work I will tell him to get some caber or bromo.

dude if he has primi take that fuck caber did nothing for me and nither did bromo. the primi worked form almost day 3 i would say start low dose at .25 mg for a few days then you can bring it up slow to .50 mg and then if needed to .75. but i would not go above 100. you should read up on the sides of primi because the drug is no joke you use to much and you can end up dead or in the hospital. i dont know if its this board or not but a guy on one board passed out at work from it and had to be rushed to the hospital for upping the dose too fast so be careful but it works great and can have some fat loss bennys too!!!

pram worked awesome for me. started at .25 then .5 that was enough fo rme but i started it right away. From now on i will be running it from the beginning on.

Hey BiggJuicy,
Is your friend just leaky or has he had development/enlargement of his mammaries as well?

Hey BiggJuicy,
Is your friend just leaky or has he had development/enlargement of his mammaries as well?

As far as he can tell it is just leaky. It looks like dirty water. Breasts are not sensitive or itchy. They do have a firm feeling tissue under them. Left side more than right. But he says it may be fat because he was about 20% bf last year and hasn't got below 15% since then. He is dieting down right now so he may be able to tell better when bf gets lower.

Then Prami will take care of that issue in short order. Not to worry.
However, I think his girlfriend might need some therapy - don't want to know how she discovered it. Eeewwww!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws