advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin increase after cycle need advice.

procore

Newbies
Been off gear for 1,5 years and i recovered fully.
Did regular blood works an all the values was in range.
This summer i was starting to get a bit bloat and my libido decreased also lost strength in the gym and depression , did a new blood work which showed PROLACTIN increase 498 mIU/L i was confused since my prolactin was in range during all the time 154 mIU/L, my LH and FSH free Test and total Test was also reduced due the PROLACTIN rise my Estrogen also rised a bit but was in range.
My Prolactin usually rise to this levels when i use Trenbolone or Nandrolone this time i was off gear all the time, and it rised this high feelt like it totaly was shutting me down.
This all started after i was using Hydroxyzine, due sleeping problems also read online that Hydroxyzine can increase Prolactin.
2 months ago i started using Dbol 10mg Daily both my PROLACTIN and ESTORGEN decreased which was great, always feel good on DBOL(=
After dbol i shifted to Testosterone E 250mg weekly, have been on Testosterone for 1,7 months now and my libido is decreased again and my strength is not the same feels like the Testosterone is not working also bloat again, never experienced this before and i have used gear for 4 years!!! Testosterone always works wonders for me and i can use 750mg weekly without any estrogen or prolactin issue.
I will take a new blood work about 2-3 weeks since my lab is currently closed.
Feels like my PROLACTIN is a big problem and i decided to try DOSTINEX, never used it before and are a bit worried what happens when i stop using it, would my prolactin increase again??
Could really use the help of experienced guys who have had problems with prolactin and used DOSTINEX before.

Thanks a lot!!

if you know the hydroxyzine is causing prolactin issues then ask your doc to prescribe a different sleep medication . I have used caber(dostinex) several times to control prolactin while using 19nors and it is effective .i wouldn't use it long term.i would use .5mg every 3-4 days .

One cause can be pituitary gland. You may need another blood test friend to pin point the issue. I wish you the best and fix the problem don't keep taking any gear until you do. Be safe!!

if you know the hydroxyzine is causing prolactin issues then ask your doc to prescribe a different sleep medication . I have used caber(dostinex) several times to control prolactin while using 19nors and it is effective .i wouldn't use it long term.i would use .5mg every 3-4 days .

Only used hydroxyzine for about 2 weeks at low dose.
How many weeks do you use Dostinex, does your prolactin increase after yo stop using Dostinex?

Only used hydroxyzine for about 2 weeks at low dose.
How many weeks do you use Dostinex, does your prolactin increase after yo stop using Dostinex?

I had bloodwork only done twice for prolactin .once when I wasn't using any caber and just finished using npp.prolactin was elevated .the second time I was using tren and prolactin was in normal range but I was using caber .5mg twice a week .

Also noticed that my TSH levels decreased and its harder for me to lose weight(fat)
i have always had TSH levels in the higher range and my metabolism was very high hard for me to gain weight, but now it is vice versa.
Will do new blood work in 2 weeks.

when i was on hydro my prolactin level was also very high i didnt even thought that it maybe due to hydro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member