over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin Mystery

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
So I began a light cycle last week with 20mg var daily. Went 7 days then switched yesterday to oral tbol 10mg daily with inject winny 25mg EOD because the var was causing bad pumps in my back when I was running. I've always used low doses with great results and all my gear is from a former sponsor here that began with a G. Tonight I noticed my nipples are leaking slightly, which compound is the culprit?!

Anavar.

The other two compounds just got into your system yesterday. Too fast to cause gyno in my opinion.

are you on any testosterone? an AI? if so what dose and for how long?

Are you lean or chubby?
Do you have an easy time putting on muscle? Or have a hard time getting calories?
are you on and meds? Any psychosis issues?
Age, weight, height?

This is perplexing........ Could the var have been dbol or drol accidentally? Im curious about this one too man. Never heard of prolactin/estro issues with any of those. Good luck to you!

I'm extremely lean about 7 percent bf, age 29, 5'9 180 pounds. No other meds and no I'm not on test or an AI. I guess the var could have been something else like adrol but I trust the guy it's from I've been using him for many years.

I have a hard time believing 20mg var would do this! I take 100mg vars and never ever experienced bad bumps, or lumps or any sides for that matter. You may not have vars bro.

I have a hard time believing 20mg var would do this! I take 100mg vars and never ever experienced bad bumps, or lumps or any sides for that matter. You may not have vars bro.

I guess the real question is could it be the winny/tbol that I just started on Tuesday causing this already? Is it possible for prolactin to happen in just 2 days? I'm not on the var anymore so even if it was a different compound I'm not taking it anymore. I'm just trying to figure out which is the culprit

Getting real var is rare. I would say 80% of what is claimed to be var is fake. Have a lady in my gym started what she thought was var 10mg a day. Within a week looked puffy and bloated. My guess its d bol. Point is what you took as var was probably d bol or drol. Or some other shit .

Getting real var is rare. I would say 80% of what is claimed to be var is fake. Have a lady in my gym started what she thought was var 10mg a day. Within a week looked puffy and bloated. My guess its d bol. Point is what you took as var was probably d bol or drol. Or some other shit .

I hear ya but let me tell you that after a few days on the var I felt shredded. Muscles were tight and full and I had veins in my abs. ONLY reason I stopped was because the pumps in my lower back were too much when I ran. Dbol or anadrol would have had me holding more water no?

I'm extremely lean about 7 percent bf, age 29, 5'9 180 pounds. No other meds and no I'm not on test or an AI. I guess the var could have been something else like adrol but I trust the guy it's from I've been using him for many years.

I'm sure your source is good. I'm not critiquing them. I'm just saying that some ugls do make a mistake from time to time, being they are not FDA approved facilities. I'm certain they wouldn't have intentionally gave you something willingfully. I could be wrong and you might be the rare exception in this case. It does seem like drol or dbol being 7days in. I highly doubt it the tbol or winny this soon. I hope we get it figured out for yoy buddy. I know how frustrating things like this can be.

I'm sure your source is good. I'm not critiquing them. I'm just saying that some ugls do make a mistake from time to time, being they are not FDA approved facilities. I'm certain they wouldn't have intentionally gave you something willingfully. I could be wrong and you might be the rare exception in this case. It does seem like drol or dbol being 7days in. I highly doubt it the tbol or winny this soon. I hope we get it figured out for yoy buddy. I know how frustrating things like this can be.

I hear ya but let me tell you that after a few days on the var I felt shredded. Muscles were tight and full and I had veins in my abs. ONLY reason I stopped was because the pumps in my lower back were too much when I ran. Dbol or anadrol would have had me holding more water no?
If your diet is clean then you could get tight, full and vascular with little to no water retention on 20mg d bol

You could have had something else besides var.
rare it happening so early but tbol can cause some issues to some people.

Some thing to consider...
Without test you wont have any estrogen. Prolactin can rise in that environment....if your t3 is high or low it can make prolactin worse with low e2

You could have had something else besides var.
rare it happening so early but tbol can cause some issues to some people.

Some thing to consider...
Without test you wont have any estrogen. Prolactin can rise in that environment....if your t3 is high or low it can make prolactin worse with low e2

That makes sense maybe it isn't any of the drugs and its an imbalance due to low test. Would hcg combat this issue or do I need exogenous test?

Are you taking any GH or Peps?

GH at 6iu daily but I've been running gh at that dose for over a year. How would this affect anything?

GH has a similar structure to prolactin and can bind to the receptor . I have this problem and it seems dependent on dose and source. Do a search on GH and prolactin like side effects.

GH has a similar structure to prolactin and can bind to the receptor . I have this problem and it seems dependent on dose and source. Do a search on GH and prolactin like side effects.

:yeahthat: especially in a low e2 t3 environment. A little test and check your t3. Hgc can raise more than test and e2. I wouldn't use it.

I understand what you're saying but nothing has changed in my gh regiment in the past year so how could that be the cause all of a sudden?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws