over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin...what to do what to do...

Excellent thread...well done littlefoot. This is what the board is all about....

Excellent thread...well done littlefoot. This is what the board is all about....

Thanks! It took me a while, I hope people can use it.

Excellent info!
I like bromo... it hasn' t let me down yet...

This is the interesting thing about bromo. A lot of people have seemed to use it, and like it. There are a fair amount of people who claim it works but the sides were terrible...same kind of feedback with praimi.

I wonder how many people have used pharma grade caber, bromo, praimi? Because so far, the results haven't backed up the theories (as much) of these compounds in terms of the sexual benefits, etc.

Bump for more feedback!

As far as sexual benefits, I wonder if combining Dapox & Caber (for example) would have positive effects. Anyone tried that protocol?

You could expand this by researching the therapuetic range for prolactin. IE what is too little prolactin and what is too much.

What has your research told you about the ramifications of dropping prolactin too low?

What happens when we "hammer' our body with prami and drop our prolactin to zero.

This type of discussion would bring the subject past the mundane nature of "you take x amount of caber x times per week" that is on a hundred different bodybuilding boards. This type of focus would also encourage users wanting to manipulate their prolactin into getting bloodwork to determine if they are using too much of a dopamine agonist or not enough.

Peace!!!:cool:

You could expand this by researching the therapuetic range for prolactin. IE what is too little prolactin and what is too much.

What has your research told you about the ramifications of dropping prolactin too low?

What happens when we "hammer' our body with prami and drop our prolactin to zero.

This type of discussion would bring the subject past the mundane nature of "you take x amount of caber x times per week" that is on a hundred different bodybuilding boards. This type of focus would also encourage users wanting to manipulate their prolactin into getting bloodwork to determine if they are using too much of a dopamine agonist or not enough.

Peace!!!:cool:

Great ideas, I'll get working on that.

Im one of the weird people that gets lower sex drive from Dostinex. ( I use pharmgrade)
Why does that happen?
I should mention offcycle/naturally im multi-orgasmic by nature ( no refractory period).

Im one of the weird people that gets lower sex drive from Dostinex. ( I use pharmgrade)
Why does that happen?
I should mention offcycle/naturally im multi-orgasmic by nature ( no refractory period).

Are you getting bloodwork done to determine whether or not you're experiencing prolactin related gyno side effects? If not, then perhaps, based on how you are naturally, you have low levels of prolactin and don't need to lower it any further.

I do get prolactin side effects on 350tren a/ week however sex drive is better without.
How I know about prolactin : Nips get sensitive and I get water retention.

Thank you for putting this together littlefoot.

i have used all of the rx version and there research counterparts real pharma caber has been the best but only in pressed tabs in sealed bottles that were 200bucks a piece for 6 pills.

however my favorite is actually a suppliment.

one of ergopeps suppliers makes a natural prolactin inhibitor that had no side effects for me and great benniffits. it got rid of gyno i got from tren and peptide combo very fast and was great for sex drive and mood, honestly maybe i felt too good wiht it.

i know phil can get this but not sure if he will. not trying to be a tease but there is some great stuff that is unfortunilty not readily available...

i have used all of the rx version and there research counterparts real pharma caber has been the best but only in pressed tabs in sealed bottles that were 200bucks a piece for 6 pills.

however my favorite is actually a suppliment.

one of ergopeps suppliers makes a natural prolactin inhibitor that had no side effects for me and great benniffits. it got rid of gyno i got from tren and peptide combo very fast and was great for sex drive and mood, honestly maybe i felt too good wiht it.

i know phil can get this but not sure if he will. not trying to be a tease but there is some great stuff that is unfortunilty not readily available...

What is this composed of, what is it called?

And Sieve, have you had your prolactin levels checked? How were you dosing the dostinex? Maybe you're dosing it too high?

prolactin-x

its a proprietary blend of natural extracts...

thats about all i can say. someone gave it to me to try. it worked awsome i continued to use it. i do not stay on it all the time as there are too many unknowns but in general while using a D2 agonist its somehting one may want to consider.

its available, the price is good and it works great. that does not mean thats its available to everyone. but i guess it could be.

prolactin-x

its a proprietary blend of natural extracts...

thats about all i can say. someone gave it to me to try. it worked awsome i continued to use it. i do not stay on it all the time as there are too many unknowns but in general while using a D2 agonist its somehting one may want to consider.

its available, the price is good and it works great. that does not mean thats its available to everyone. but i guess it could be.

What unknowns?

well most of this stuff is unknown. we are talking about research chems and various off label drug uses and long term application in chemically altered environments...

as it pretains to this, i test products for some people, this is one of the products i tested. when i do this i am not provided all that much info. there really isnt much hard info with all this you can read all the studies you like but i hope dont interpret them as some garentee of saftey.

again in this case we are talking about raising dopamine levels doing that especially long term has the potential for side effects, some unpleasant, since i have many variables that i cannot trrack as i cant have blood tests done on a weekly basis and i know there is potential risk associated with long term suraphysiological dopamine levels i choose to cycle on and off as i need to and as it relates to other suppliments and mental conditions. just seems like the smart thing.

the unknowns are what may be happening due to all of this chemistry. the idea seems to be working but ill only know it didnt once its too late. lol!

I bought Prami, took too much and made myself really sick.

I also learned if you haven't taken it for awhile even taking alittle bit can make you puke your guys out. I'm throwing it out and just sticking with caber.

for cutting prami is my go to with tren I start at .1ml 1x day then after 1-2 weeks go to .1 ml 2x day then eventually getting to .2ml 2x day

Littlefoot i gotta give you a big bump because you would be suprised on how many don't know about this subject but are to shy to ask.
Great post:cool:

Has anyone dosed prami EOD? I had super weird
Sides from it.. Mostly waking up multiple times a
Night to pee even if I didn't have to piss.. Weird.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws