over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProLine Brand

I've used ProLINE and his predecessor for right at a year now and have been totally satisfied with the products. Now this past summer he had some problems that delayed some deliveries but I think my latest was like 10 days. Still very reasonable. He's doing better on the t/a part of the job lately and products are still top-notch.

he got my funds tuesday... see how long it takes

Mr Pickles why did u go with Proline when u can go with RedStar??

cuz nobody at RS is answering the email... and havent for about 3 weeks now

RS is starting the new sale on Dec 1..They have raised the prices a little bit but I'm planning some of the Drytest..as u know it works really good :D

Started using PL's suspension this week and it is awesome. No pain at all and goes through a 25g pin very easily.:D

Kane said:
Started using PL's suspension this week and it is awesome. No pain at all and goes through a 25g pin very easily.:D

I was in love with Univet Suspension, that is, until I tried PROline's. It is absolutely the best suspension on the market IMO and priced great.
GRIZZ

Anybody use BlackLabel? Their gear is very strong. I got 300mg/ml prop suspeension combo and had to sell the rest of the bottle to a friend. Fuck me, I coudnt do shit for two days...just it time for my next shot

grizzly said:

I was in love with Univet Suspension, that is, until I tried PROline's. It is absolutely the best suspension on the market IMO and priced great.
GRIZZ

WELL! its nice to know there is a good quality suspension out there. how are your results with the suspension? are you using anything else with it?

BTW is that a water-based product? i hope so.

Last edited:
i got my order within a week as well... prompt emails, pleasant dude to work with... bump for PL:)

rippedboy said:

WELL! its nice to know there is a good quality suspension out there. how are your results with the suspension? are you using anything else with it?

BTW is that a water-based product? i hope so.

Results were great. I was using TE, EQ at the time also, but I used his Suspension to kick start the cyc and let me tell you, kick start it did.
PL's suspension is in Oil. It was a painless inject, I was very pleased.
GRIZZ

grizzly said:

Results were great. I was using TE, EQ at the time also, but I used his Suspension to kick start the cyc and let me tell you, kick start it did.
PL's suspension is in Oil. It was a painless inject, I was very pleased.
GRIZZ

hey grizzly, i took look at his product line, he carries a water-based suspension as well and i like water-based products. i assume it is the same thing? what were your dosages? were you bulking or eating clean? how were the results?

rippedboy said:

hey grizzly, i took look at his product line, he carries a water-based suspension as well and i like water-based products. i assume it is the same thing? what were your dosages? were you bulking or eating clean? how were the results?

It must be new(Water based suspension from PL). I know he put out a new list pretty recently. I would assume it's the same(100mg Testosterone base) just suspended in water rather then oil. I was using 100mg/day before my workout. It was a bulking cycle. Results were great. I only ran it for 4wks to kick start my cyc before everything else kicked in and I could really feel this stuff hitting me good after a few days. I highly recommend PL's suspension.
GRIZZ

grizzly said:

It must be new(Water based suspension from PL). I know he put out a new list pretty recently. I would assume it's the same(100mg Testosterone base) just suspended in water rather then oil. I was using 100mg/day before my workout. It was a bulking cycle. Results were great. I only ran it for 4wks to kick start my cyc before everything else kicked in and I could really feel this stuff hitting me good after a few days. I highly recommend PL's suspension.
GRIZZ

i would have kept using the product all the way through! anyway, thanks for the reply bro. i really appreciate it.

The suspension was painful. Almost unbearable if you didn't cut it with something. I heard from somebody else the enan. 500 left them crippled for days. And they were use to pain from Mex. gear and IP. I use homebrew now. Much cheaper and I know whats in it.

So, ironzone said the suspension was painful. Water or oil?
If water, was it just a painful inject or soreness and lumps?

Grizzly has a totally different opinion-Id like to know which to take stock in...

MikeS said:

Grizzly has a totally different opinion-Id like to know which to take stock in...

Mine was oil and painless. I have a bud who used it also pretty recently, his was painless. The T Enth is the only thing I have heard people that I know have pain with from PL. I have used his EQ also(500mg) and it was painless.
GRIZZ

MikeS said:

It was the oil base. It did leave redness and swelling. His deca 300 was painless. For those who still go with him, I'm sure he'll be pissed at you for putting him out on the boards.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear