over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proline EQ

kiddpump

Newbies
Just got done reading a few posts over at Meso about Proline eq. Many were stating that its very underdosed(the 500mg). I have used it along with a few of my boys with no complaints. Even a Mod was ripping on it. So my question is whats everyones opinion of it? Thanks

I used him last year. When I saw the price list I thought I had hit the jackpot. Compaired to human grade shit that is. Anyway I got some test and some winny. That test LIGHT MY ASS UP. I literally was sick in bed for 2 weeks after a few shots of that SHIT. I wrote that dude back and chewed his ass out for sending me that crap. I never used him again and I took the bottle and threw it in the trash. This is just me but I would never use proline. It is a big gamble with him. I just hope you don't get one of the bottle he made on one of his bad days. :mad:

I used his test propinate/suspension mix over the winter and did not really care for it. The bottle it came in smelled like it had been sitting in a room filled with salami/ smoked meats and the oil in the bottle smelled like scope. This reminds me of a funny story a few months back. I usually keep all gear hidden in a hall closet in my house ,so one day when my wife was cleaning she asked me to come upstairs and asked if I smelled an odor of salami or a smoked sausage . Then she asked if I might have left a salami sandwich in one of the bedrooms during one of my midnight eating frenzys. I almost pissed in my pants laughing so hard. Stay away from his shit as they are more reputable undergrounds to purchase from. I thinks 99% of all underground labs are underdosed one way or another ,jmho.

thats one funny ass story gorilla

i used his Enanthate 250 and EQ 200 with no complaints at all

i dunno... my boy just did 1/2 cc of the 200mg/ml prop and said he feels like he was hit with a baseball bat and is now sick....

i dunno...

Tell your friend to watch out, sometimes he will use so much ba that it can damage the tissue around the site.

Last edited:
Thanx for the honest replies, guys. I just got some prop from Europe and I noticed that it didn't hurt at all. I started thinking it might not be real, and then I remembered that I'm used to vet quality, which tends to burn like hell. Not only is European stuff clean, it's also very reasonably priced (thanks Zammy). I always heard to go with the human-grade bacause it was "better", now I know why.

i was under the impression proline was good stuff???

:confused:

Good Stuff

PL has been very good to me. This is my third cycle with his products. My last cycle on his ent and deca I gained 25 lbs. People were asking if I was wearing extra clothes under my shirt.

#*%$)_#*$

I carried his products at the beginning, but dropped him due to his poor TA time. He stuff was AWSOME at first, but what company isn't when they first come out. then he started to really slack and now all his stuff is said to be VERY underdosed. I personally do NOT use his stuff, none of my farmers use his stuff, better off with s'thing else IMO

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear