advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolonged cycle, what was coming off like for you?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app
I thought so you are still quite young so that helps but still as u say u have been on for 3 fucking years straight and now u gone off and still feel fine chances are whatever you were pinning has not cleared. I know i know it does not make sense cos any test ester or any other stuff u might have been using should be processed and cleared out of your system. 3 months is long time.

This does reminds me something Dave P mentioned once he stopped competing and using, the shit took long time to clear off and he did not feel the crash for long long long time. Its just anedoctal evidence. so

You speak about the mental aspect (toughness) that's great but you can not defy human physiology and cheat your endocrine sysyem. It knows! Its far too clever. You not fooling it with mental toughness or that somehow your brain didnt even register the switchover and u went back to endo test production.

HPTA and testicles will let you know once you leave no exogenous choice and wants them to get back to work. Once the exogenous test input stops and say your endo test production happened nicely and quickly but STILL there has to he a lag phase when u are without endo test. It doesnt happen simultaneously unless your are green beast or captain america they may be. Yes mental toughness helps in this lag phase ofcrouse but you have not mentioned your body has gone through this lag phase since you stopped exogenous test so mental toughness part has not even come into play yet cos you are still riding smoothly without experiencing the switchover.

Bestest advice ??

get a detailed blood work and post here so people can advice based on some factual information to really see what's going on.

Its great that u feel fine 3 month post going off but shit doesnt add up and if you hope to get answers get blood work.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I always find it relieving to end the contest year and stop doing the injections and rest the body, i just watch that I keep taking AI and after about 4 to 5 weeks i will do blood work and start back to the doc prescribed dosages usually 125 mg a week.
im a trt life'r

I thought so you are still quite young so that helps but still as u say u have been on for 3 fucking years straight and now u gone off and still feel fine chances are whatever you were pinning has not cleared. I know i know it does not make sense cos any test ester or any other stuff u might have been using should be processed and cleared out of your system. 3 months is long time.

This does reminds me something Dave P mentioned once he stopped competing and using, the shit took long time to clear off and he did not feel the crash for long long long time. Its just anedoctal evidence. so

You speak about the mental aspect (toughness) that's great but you can not defy human physiology and cheat your endocrine sysyem. It knows! Its far too clever. You not fooling it with mental toughness or that somehow your brain didnt even register the switchover and u went back to endo test production.

HPTA and testicles will let you know once you leave no exogenous choice and wants them to get back to work. Once the exogenous test input stops and say your endo test production happened nicely and quickly but STILL there has to he a lag phase when u are without endo test. It doesnt happen simultaneously unless your are green beast or captain america they may be. Yes mental toughness helps in this lag phase ofcrouse but you have not mentioned your body has gone through this lag phase since you stopped exogenous test so mental toughness part has not even come into play yet cos you are still riding smoothly without experiencing the switchover.

Bestest advice ??

get a detailed blood work and post here so people can advice based on some factual information to really see what's going on.

Its great that u feel fine 3 month post going off but shit doesnt add up and if you hope to get answers get blood work.

I was referring to how people get into the mindset of "I'm not on gear I can't do this this and that" so they limit themselves that way...

Bestest advice ??

I literally said 3 or 4 times I'm getting blood work done here shortly.........

Bestest advice ??

I was pinning 125mg test e the last 6 months...

I'm about to find out been mostly on last ten years I came off about 3 weeks ago Im 33 right now. Trying to get the wife pregnant as soon as I do it's back on but super mild doses. I wish I never got into this lifestyle and I stayed natty. Nothing I can do to change it we made our beds.

Last edited:
My summer cycle is supposed to end in a month and fuck I do not want to come off. I don't think I have to explain that much in depth, you guys get it. But at the same time I'm not really interested in cruising simply because I'm not ready to go on for life, I might as well do bs pct and go back to natty. It will take a few months but my libido will go back to normal which is pretty much my primary concern. I'm lucky enough that my dick still functions well natty I don't want to give that up just yet. The hair thing I pretty much have under control and I'm not too worried about baby making ability just because so many have been successful.

I want to remain on cycle, as in pumping around 500mg cyp a week with some on and off var/tren. I know what this entails I don't need the lectures, what I'm curious about is what was most guys expierence after a long long cycle in regards to recovery. How long did it take to recover, if you recovered at all? It's gonna take me three months to recover from this 14 week cycle, how much worse is it going to be if I for instance run it through the fall as well?

Thoughts?

If you care about your health, come off and stay natural. If you care more about vanity then stay cruising and blasting until your kidneys and heart give out.

coming off was HELL for me. Mostly the mental aspect. Not feeling those pumps. Not seeing the swell. The way my shoulders had such nice roundness and separation. How I filled my tshirts a bit more. I can always feel it. I can see it. And my body isnt as firm or tight.

BUT, i know it is healthy and much safer for me to clean up for long periods. Honestly I wish I could stay on year round. I would like to be pumped and GRRRR all the time. But it isnt feasible. Or financially a good idea.

It took a couple of months after my last time to get to where I felt normal again. Sex drive still hasnt returned all the way though. That is what has suffered the most. Its at damn near zero except for maybe once every 2 weeks. Been dry now for almost 5 months. As I said in my log, I am staying natural for a little while but I WILL be back on low levels in another few weeks. I will probably run 400mg of test cyp with MAYBE some dbol. It is my old favorite! Makes me smile:)

I recently came off of a 24 months cycle and cruising. It was not easy to take the decision, but looking back it was the best decision ever. No PCT by the way... gave me a break of 4 weeks off the diet and the gym and then went back to train and eating well (no PED for 6 mo)... my body surprised me, I wasn't as big and crispy-hard yes, but I kept almost all my muscle and lost a ton of body fluid... I´ve been thinking about writing a detailed post about the whole experience and I will at some point... btw believe it or not, after all that time on and no PCT (I did taper down my TRT dosages until I stopped completely) my natural test came back a few weeks after the last shot, on the low but came back at 290 ng/ml. No emotional BS either no sexual issues had no problem getting it up... except low libido maybe.

My last blood work was the best I had in years...

I am back on a cycle, my receptors are fresh and I am seeing results again, I love it.

Good luck!

Once I got on; that was the end of it. I stayed on. I knew once I pack on size and do some damage; it's going to be a journey to come back from it.

You have to decide; is it worth coming off; recovering for a few then cycle again? You'll go through all that struggle to recover than damage it again.. it's like fixing an equipment then break it again to just end up fixing it later..

Doesn't make sense to me

If you care about your health, come off and stay natural. If you care more about vanity then stay cruising and blasting until your kidneys and heart give out.

Stay natural with most likely destroyed test levels? Great advice. Why don't you take your stupid fear mongering shit somewhere else.

Once I got on; that was the end of it. I stayed on. I knew once I pack on size and do some damage; it's going to be a journey to come back from it.

You have to decide; is it worth coming off; recovering for a few then cycle again? You'll go through all that struggle to recover than damage it again.. it's like fixing an equipment then break it again to just end up fixing it later..

Doesn't make sense to me

I agree it's a life time decision. Once wife gets pregnant I'm back on. Lower doses though. I want my bp in better range etc.

Stay natural with most likely destroyed test levels? Great advice. Why don't you take your stupid fear mongering shit somewhere else.

Continue to blast steroids but dont come on here crying for help when your body shuts down. But hey you only live once (YOLO). Go get that body to die for because an early grave is in your future with your mentality.

Continue to blast steroids but dont come on here crying for help when your body shuts down. But hey you only live once (YOLO). Go get that body to die for because an early grave is in your future with your mentality.

you are a dialysis nurse. we get it. you could post this on every thread. why are you even here if you are so against this lifestyle?

You need to stop giving any advice.

I agree it's a life time decision. Once wife gets pregnant I'm back on. Lower doses though. I want my bp in better range etc.

Hopefully it happens pretty quick for you and your wife. I have been off for 2 years now trying to have number two. I got my count and mobility up rather quickly but there have been issues on her side. Good luck to ya'll!

My mentality? Wtf do you know about me? You are telling a guy to go the natural route after being on for a long time. If his test level is in the shitter and doesn't come back (which is very likely at this point), his low test levels might put him
In an early grave.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWgaRDrmWMM[/ame]

Watch this and realize there is a difference between responsible use and abuse.
If you are so against gear usage what are you doing here anyway? Have you found Jeebus and you are now here on a crusade to save all of us lost souls? If this is the case....go somewhere else! People come to a forum like this to educate themselves on proper, safe usage....not to be preached at.

Side note.....John Romano has some really bad tattoos....he should be thinking about laser removal or cover ups.....

the problem with me is addiction with trt, sure 150mg a week is good and I feel normal but not great, but if I throw another half cc in to make it 300 a week I feel real good. we are all addicted, when you know something will make you feel better it is not easy to stay away, especially when its sitting in front of you

the problem with me is addiction with trt, sure 150mg a week is good and I feel normal but not great, but if I throw another half cc in to make it 300 a week I feel real good. we are all addicted, when you know something will make you feel better it is not easy to stay away, especially when its sitting in front of you

Yes but....even if you stay on 300mg/week for a long time because it makes you feel good....and you get regular bloodwork done and see your doc consistently....is it going to make your body "shut down" like some seem to believe? I seriously doubt it....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131