YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolonged cycle, what was coming off like for you?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My summer cycle is supposed to end in a month and fuck I do not want to come off. I don't think I have to explain that much in depth, you guys get it. But at the same time I'm not really interested in cruising simply because I'm not ready to go on for life, I might as well do bs pct and go back to natty. It will take a few months but my libido will go back to normal which is pretty much my primary concern. I'm lucky enough that my dick still functions well natty I don't want to give that up just yet. The hair thing I pretty much have under control and I'm not too worried about baby making ability just because so many have been successful.

I want to remain on cycle, as in pumping around 500mg cyp a week with some on and off var/tren. I know what this entails I don't need the lectures, what I'm curious about is what was most guys expierence after a long long cycle in regards to recovery. How long did it take to recover, if you recovered at all? It's gonna take me three months to recover from this 14 week cycle, how much worse is it going to be if I for instance run it through the fall as well?

Thoughts?

been off or 2 years and out of the gym

sucks but taking a break (AKA being lazy) been hitting the weights and cycling off and on for 16 years

look and feel like crap no libido-really don't care if I get laid, been with the old lady for 10 years now

planning to do a mild cycle come fall 750mg of test E and 250mg of deca for 12 weeks then just going to cruise after that

been off or 2 years and out of the gym

sucks but taking a break (AKA being lazy) been hitting the weights and cycling off and on for 16 years

look and feel like crap no libido-really don't care if I get laid, been with the old lady for 10 years now

planning to do a mild cycle come fall 750mg of test E and 250mg of deca for 12 weeks then just going to cruise after that

Well how long were you on for before you stopped? What I'm trying to figure out is if the recovery is going to be that much shittier for a medium cycle vs a long cycle.

Everyone is different. Many guys do cycles and if they keep them a sensible duration they don't feel too bad between them. This is especially common for younger guys who can recover quickly. However the more you cycle the worst things should get when coming off.

I can't really personally comment as I never stay off longer than 3 months. I have done that after being on for well over a year though. PCT drugs mask everything and it takes time but I basically start feeling off in about the 3rd month off then I go back on :D Even if I felt great I would still go back on but just highlighting I don't actually feel that bad approx 6-8 after my last injection. But sure stay off and you should feel like complete crap. You haven't been on that long now but you will still feel crap if you come completely off that I promise you :eek:

Everyone is different. Many guys do cycles and if they keep them a sensible duration they don't feel too bad between them. This is especially common for younger guys who can recover quickly. However the more you cycle the worst things should get when coming off.

I can't really personally comment as I never stay off longer than 3 months. I have done that after being on for well over a year though. PCT drugs mask everything and it takes time but I basically start feeling off in about the 3rd month off then I go back on :D Even if I felt great I would still go back on but just highlighting I don't actually feel that bad approx 6-8 after my last injection. But sure stay off and you should feel like complete crap. You haven't been on that long now but you will still feel crap if you come completely off that I promise you :eek:
I can second the OP on that promise mate.

In that phase a 100 kg bench screams at you... Die motherfucker die !!! lol Fucking hell

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Worst feeling in the world ain't it?

I jumped on TRT because of it. Been better since, but doesn't feel 100% normal. Don't think it ever will.
Allex why dont u feel nornal on TRT. you should mate. that doesn't sound right. U even use pharma stuff.

Allex why dont u feel nornal on TRT. you should mate. that doesn't sound right. U even use pharma stuff.

He is using new pharma stuff. No more 80's pharma is left so he will never feel the same :eek:;):D

In all seriouness we all age and we only get 1 life so of course we are going to feel different as we get older. The problem is we don't know how "normal" that is. I sometimes wonder how I would feel now at 33 if I had stayed natural. We are never going to know how we would have felt at 50 either. Once you go on aas it changes everything and you definitely don't feel the same when coming off in the short or long term. Plus going on trt for 2-4 months between a cycle is different to how you would feel on trt for say 3 years.

Been on for almost 3 years straight and decided to come off and been off for 2 months and feel fine... Dick works fine, still push it hard during work outs.. getting bloods done soon... Too many guys come off and then get into their heads and think since they aren't on they shouldn't give the same effort as when they were on.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Been on for almost 3 years straight and decided to come off and been off for 2 months and feel fine... Dick works fine, still push it hard during work outs.. getting bloods done soon... Too many guys come off and then get into their heads and think since they aren't on they shouldn't give the same effort as when they were on.

3rd month is when it starts hitting me. The hormones are so built up they take awhile to fully leave your system. Moreover that initial break from daily injections of hormones can be great mentally and I feel even better.

Did you do a pct in those 2 months? What you write is completely true though and guys usually make thoughts become unnecessary problems due to stressing about various things. Sometimes people are fine when coming off. Although I wouldn't think you are out of the woods just yet if it's only been 2 months.

Sounds like you need to start blasting a cruising if your already convincing yourself to run half year cycles. I've never ran as long as you and came off but did a 16 weeker and came off for 4 months a long time ago lol. I did not feel terrible, strength went down and lost size and just felt "normal" but nothing crazy. Worst part was the acne.....going on and off is horrible. I would have stopped doing this crap already if blasting/cruising wasn't an aption.

how old are u

not trying to be a downer man, because I think its awesome you feel fine +8 weeks from last cycle, but depending on what you ran it is very likely you still have exogenous hormones through your system...a safe way to find out would be to test LH/FSH levels...if they are still crashed <.1 then you are probably still being suppressed by the AAS you injected. Tren, nandrolone, EQ in particular have a tendency to linger for months in the system and cause suppression (and anabolic effects).

Again not trying to be a downer to you, just adding a realistic point of view here...best to you man.

I also totally and 100% agree with Elvia....when I cycled it would be great the first month off (psychological relief of regimen for dosing + exogenous hormones still in system) then the second month I'd feel fine then crash the third month. I also would get back on typically but one time I tried to go off completely. I literally wanted to stop living around 6 months....it was really quite miserable. I went on TRT and never looked back :)

Last edited:

Maybe it's the fucked up axis. The body knows that something weird is going on.

I mean, there's test in the blood, but the balls are hardly doing anything, fsh and lh are non existent. It's not a normal state.

Obviously, it's just a wild guess with no science to back it up.

There's also the age factor.

Maybe it's the fucked up axis. The body knows that something weird is going on.

I mean, there's test in the blood, but the balls are hardly doing anything, fsh and lh are non existent. It's not a normal state.

Obviously, it's just a wild guess with no science to back it up.

There's also the age factor.

have you tested DHEA-sulfate, pregnenolone? This is a commonly overlooked hormone(s) in a TRT regimen.

Do you use HCG? I don't feel normal (like a burnt out feeling) on just test without HCG....I cycle HCG 2 times a week at low doses for 3-4 weeks, then cycle off it for 3-4 weeks...

while using HCG 500iu total/week I also add in nolva low dose (10mg 3 times a week) to counteract increased estrogen.

This works for me....ymmv....

not trying to be a downer man, because I think its awesome you feel fine +8 weeks from last cycle, but depending on what you ran it is very likely you still have exogenous hormones through your system...a safe way to find out would be to test LH/FSH levels...if they are still crashed <.1 then you are probably still being suppressed by the AAS you injected. Tren, nandrolone, EQ in particular have a tendency to linger for months in the system and cause suppression (and anabolic effects).

Again not trying to be a downer to you, just adding a realistic point of view here...best to you man.

I also totally and 100% agree with Elvia....when I cycled it would be great the first month off (psychological relief of regimen for dosing + exogenous hormones still in system) then the second month I'd feel fine then crash the third month. I also would get back on typically but one time I tried to go off completely. I literally wanted to stop living around 6 months....it was really quite miserable. I went on TRT and never looked back :)
The last 6-7 months I dropped everything else except test and slowly dropped my doses down to where I was only running 125mg test a week.... Haven't touched tren in well over a year and haven't used anything other than test the last 6-7 months.... Only drugs I've used within the last year was some mast e and some eq.

I'm getting blood work here shortly.

I didn't take it as you being a downer at all, definitely a great point and solid reasoning. Totally agree and why I'll be getting blood work.

How many guys do we all know who will take one shot of something of test e and swear they have gotten bigger and stronger within 2 days.... Or take a shot then hours later say their nipples are fucked..... Another thing we need to take into account is different people react to drugs differently and the bodies recovery rate varies dramatically person to person... My wife was on the depot shot for 7 years and if you read online it says most woman take 1-2 years to fully recover and some become sterile from that length of prolonged usage..... She comes off for a month and bam pregnant. .. still though people get your bloods done and see where you're at

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity