over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROM SHOUT OUT!!! TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW

I'm certainly bigger and more muscular than your other friend -OC-. Do you tell him he's not a bodybuilder? He seems to think he so it might be a good idea to let him know. Break it to him gently.
Not to stir the pot, as I have no idea what -OC- was banned for, but I have seen pics of -OC- and he is definitely a bodybuilder so I don't really think he needs anything 'broke' to him.

And from what I've seen of your pics, you definitely aren't the typical pysch geek. But "bigger and more muscular" doesn't always make one a bodybuilder.

I do find it strange as to how the membership here feels the need to kick a person when he's down - or in this case "banned". Seems to be an on going pattern here. Almost makes me think -OC- was banned for personal reasons as opposed to forum guidelines/rules. But whatever floats your boat.

I'd psychoanalyze some of the actions here of late but I prefer not to be "banned" so I guess I'll just let it go. I just find it a shame, a damn shame...

Not to stir the pot, as I have no idea what -OC- was banned for, but I have seen pics of -OC- and he is definitely a bodybuilder so I don't really think he needs anything 'broke' to him.

And from what I've seen of your pics, you definitely aren't the typical pysch geek. But "bigger and more muscular" doesn't always make one a bodybuilder.

I do find it strange as to how the membership here feels the need to kick a person when he's down - or in this case "banned". Seems to be an on going pattern here. Almost makes me think -OC- was banned for personal reasons as opposed to forum guidelines/rules. But whatever floats your boat.

I'd psychoanalyze some of the actions here of late but I prefer not to be "banned" so I guess I'll just let it go. I just find it a shame, a damn shame...
You're not going to get banned quit the crybaby routine. And also... way to "let it go". :rolleyes: You certainly stayed above the fray on this one. Here's a question: Why do you always pop up in every single controversial thread? I edited your thread in the B&F forum. I banned your other buddy.

Is anyone interested in your psychoanalysis? Do you have a personal beef with me? Now's the time and this is a good place to get it out. Here... This is something like I might say:

I have never seen a single post by you that made sense. It's either negative or some "this would be a better board if only" crap. Do you train? Are YOU a bodybuilder? Tell us about confusedguy2000. So far, my personal feeling and this is just me, I think he's a bit of a pompous a-hole whose only concern is contributing argument - off-topic argument at that! Am I way off? I will apologize to this entire board if I'm off base.

Oh and BTW, -OC- is only gone temporarily. He's way to much of a opinionated self-righteous jerk to not keep here. I'll unban him in a few days. That's just too much a waste of quality infotainment.

I'm an opinionated self-righteous prick too so you can see how I can sympathize. As for the actual banning, that's none of your business.

hahahahaha...your such an asshole...lmfao...i love it!

LMAO..........c'mon you gotta admit, you had to see that one coming. I just could not pass up the opportunity. Not like passing gas!! LOL. Hey don't forget the geritol!!;) :D IM of course!

I love the prick too! It's just impossible to fight it. Oldfella is a bit of a charmer I think. He's that rare combination of wit, charm, and metamucil.

I am no such thing. I am a self rightious prick just like you. I just am more diplomatic about how I apply myself....LOLOL.

What are you talking about?!? I hold this board together! I'm the faeces on the boot of promuscle. I am the glue that binds the members up. Hence the exlax...

Oh brother you are slipping up here. Never leave an opening like this cause I will jump all in that shit! And of course I realize you editing powers are greater than mine White man, my mojo is stronger!
But according to Phil Hernon and Yu-gi-oh boy -OC-, make no mistake:

I AM NOT A BODYBUILDER!

(wtf?!?!?)
PFFFT, no comment!:p

You're not going to get banned quit the crybaby routine. And also... way to "let it go". :rolleyes: You certainly stayed above the fray on this one. Here's a question: Why do you always pop up in every single controversial thread? I edited your thread in the B&F forum. I banned your other buddy.

Is anyone interested in your psychoanalysis? Do you have a personal beef with me? Now's the time and this is a good place to get it out. Here... This is something like I might say:

I have never seen a single post by you that made sense. It's either negative or some "this would be a better board if only" crap. Do you train? Are YOU a bodybuilder? Tell us about confusedguy2000. So far, my personal feeling and this is just me, I think he's a bit of a pompous a-hole whose only concern is contributing argument - off-topic argument at that! Am I way off? I will apologize to this entire board if I'm off base.

Oh and BTW, -OC- is only gone temporarily. He's way to much of a opinionated self-righteous jerk to not keep here. I'll unban him in a few days. That's just too much a waste of quality infotainment.

I'm an opinionated self-righteous prick too so you can see how I can sympathize. As for the actual banning, that's none of your business.
LOL, you know what "ouch"? You use to be half-way decent person with sound advice. But truth be told, lately you are a sad, pathetic, shell of a man.

I notice you stay clear of the couselling forum and try your best to invoke responses from VALUED members like Phil Hernon in the main forum - you seem kinda jealous to me.

Your life sucks? Too bad - do something about it. Chicks don't dig you? I wonder why :rolleyes: Lost money in the market? Gee, that's too bad.

But save everyone here YOUR crybaby routine and quit trying to take it out on the membership. Wow, big touch guy with the powers to ban members - I'm so NOT impressed :rolleyes:

So here you go, you invoked the response you wanted so "ban away". I realize playing god is your way of compensating for the lack of control you have in your daily life. But just remember, it's only a message boad - I'll survive your little banning and someday, someday, life will go on :(

In the mean time, you might want to work on your shoulders - for the size of your chest, they are pathetic :D

WELL

OUCHTHATHURTS, I HATE TO PILE ON HERE BUT HE IS RIGHT..........YOU SHOULD BACK OFF AND TAKE A LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE EFFECTING MEMBERS HERE. YOU ARE ON A POWER TRIP. YOU BAN MEMBERS WHO CONFRONT YOU............YOU ARE EXTREMLY JEALOUS OF SOME HERE, EXTREMELY ARROGANT AND EXTRAORDINARILY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE. MANY HERE ARE JUST A CLICK AWAY FROM LEAVING AND HONESTLY IT IS BECAUSE OF YOURSELF. I HAVE DEFENDED YOU TOO MANY TIMES NOW.........AND YOU ARE DONE WITH ME? LOOK IN THE MIRROR JOHN........RELAX MAN, YOU CANT SAVE THE WORLD AS YOU WANT IT SAVED IT YOUR COMPARTMENTALIZED BOX.

I have read this thread and all I can say is the direction it has taken makes no sense at all. You guys are saying ouch is not a bodybuilder correct. Then how the fuck does he know so much about bodybuilding.:rolleyes:

What I really respect about ouch is just like myself he asks nothing in return for all the great information he gives out on a daily baises free of charge. I am not talking about his work in this forum, that's awesome however I am talking about all the hardcore bodybuilding information he gives out. Confuzed guy, you have me confused. I am a hardcore bodybuilder, so believe me I can smell a bullshiter at 50 paces and ouch is no way a bull shittier. If that is not enough I have seen his pics and he is a strong bodybuilder. More like me a power bodybuilder, wake up and smell the coffee guys this is professional muscle and there is not a china mans chance someone who is not a bodybuilder would receive the respected title of moderator. OTH loves this board and loves bodybuilding. That is seen by the time he devotes to making this board the fantastic place.

I have read this thread and all I can say is the direction it has taken makes no sense at all. You guys are saying ouch is not a bodybuilder correct. Then how the fuck does he know so much about bodybuilding.:rolleyes:

What I really respect about ouch is just like myself he asks nothing in return for all the great information he gives out on a daily baises free of charge. I am not talking about his work in this forum, that's awesome however I am talking about all the hardcore bodybuilding information he gives out. Confuzed guy, you have me confused. I am a hardcore bodybuilder, so believe me I can smell a bullshiter at 50 paces and ouch is no way a bull shittier. If that is not enough I have seen his pics and he is a strong bodybuilder. More like me a power bodybuilder, wake up and smell the coffee guys this is professional muscle and there is not a china mans chance someone who is not a bodybuilder would receive the respected title of moderator. OTH loves this board and loves bodybuilding. That is seen by the time he devotes to making this board the fantastic place.
I never said he wasn't a bodybuilder. I'm simply stating that "bigger and more muscular" doesn't make him anymore a bodybuilder than someone else.

I'd go on but my post would just be censored like my response to ouch - so I guess he gets the last word by default :rolleyes:

Your last post got deleted because it made no sense at all and you came across just plain arrogant. It was deleted because you insulted another member. Yes in this case a mod, however as much as you would like to think different. EVERYBODY here gets treated the same, one set of rules for everyone and yes even ouch. OTH has received a infraction before, so one set of rules. There are no grey areas here, one board one set of rules that each and every member must follow. So less of the you are hard done by bullshit.

OUCHTHATHURTS, I HATE TO PILE ON HERE BUT HE IS RIGHT..........YOU SHOULD BACK OFF AND TAKE A LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE EFFECTING MEMBERS HERE. YOU ARE ON A POWER TRIP. YOU BAN MEMBERS WHO CONFRONT YOU............YOU ARE EXTREMLY JEALOUS OF SOME HERE, EXTREMELY ARROGANT AND EXTRAORDINARILY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE. MANY HERE ARE JUST A CLICK AWAY FROM LEAVING AND HONESTLY IT IS BECAUSE OF YOURSELF. I HAVE DEFENDED YOU TOO MANY TIMES NOW.........AND YOU ARE DONE WITH ME? LOOK IN THE MIRROR JOHN........RELAX MAN, YOU CANT SAVE THE WORLD AS YOU WANT IT SAVED IT YOUR COMPARTMENTALIZED BOX.
You don't hate to pile on Phil. You don't hate it at all. Even worse, by your 'one click away' remark, you're inviting other to do the same. Now everyone who rides your jock can come here and help you out. It's cool. But before you try to run me off, let me propose a couple other ideas. I figure if I'm going to dig myself a grave, why not make sure it's plenty deep right? I don't like to do anything half-assed, you know?

Do you know how much respect this board has lost pumping out half a dozen LBA threads a day? How about Synthetek? Remember them? How do you think the professionalaminos affects their sales? We've become an internet laughing stock. That was our rep until the moderators started killing the endless parade of LBA hype. I'll keep digging. Where is your LBA-produced Mr. USA trainee? I see other trainers producing winners. Where are your winners? You came on here a while back and you trashed every single competing amateur member of this board. So much so that someone finally had to delete or lock the thread. Do you have a state overall? How many pros?

And here's something else too. And this is for everyone. Anyone that is "a click away" from leaving this board because of me, let's hear from you. One member says I'm avoiding the counseling forum and others are telling me I should post more threads about training. How about if I just do whatever I want? Does that work for everyone? I let everyone else do what they want. And let me add. Every member that I've ever banned has been let back with the exception of a just a rare few and I doubt anyone would even remember who they are. Unless you liked Banjo Lips or JOSEYWALES.

And everyone go ahead. Pile on. I know my shoulders are lacking. I've been working for over a year to bring them up. Here's some more breaking news! My calves are lacking too! I have high lats as well. That's why you never see me busting out any front lats. But my shoulders, lacking though they may be, are broad enough to take any criticism I get here. So feel free. Don't worry. I already said, I'm not banning anyone for what they say in this thread.

No matter what though, if you're unhappy, or not in a good place. You can always send me a PM or post a thread in the counseling forum and I will give it due attention because no matter what anyone tells you, no matter what bullshit someone tries to feed you, or some angry member says in a post, the fact still remains that I care about you all and I care about this board. So much so, in fact, that I've been taking to saving noteworthy posts in order to, with the owner's permission, eventually write a book about the bodybuilder subculture and the GOOD side of what we do everyday. I see in professional muscle some of the strongest, most caring, and intelligent people I've ever met. I'm not going to call it Bigger, Stronger, Faster though. Maybe Healthier, Better, More Evolved.

To those reading this thread that may be concerned about me. Don't worry. My son and I are fine. He's doing well and school and playing defensive end. He's 14 in a week but he's already taller than me with a size 11.5 shoe. I'm more financially secure now than I ever have been. Even better than '03 which I thought was going to be my peak. So I'll still have computer tomorrow. I'm not a shell of a man in fact I feel more full and blessed as I type this that my heart could burst. Now for the bad news. My son's room is in shambles. I can't even walk through it without stepping on clothes and spent deodorant dispensers. He's overdue on his science project. I think I may be coming down with a cold. My first in years. I had to let someone go this week which was really hard over a performance issue. It was very difficult. I had made plans to upgrade to a shiny new gas furnace and guess what? No gas lines! This neighborhood is so old, there are no gas lines! I don't remember my agent telling me that. Oh well, LOL, what can you do you know?

So there's the story. That's why I'm so bitter and hateful lately and why I no longer give out good advice. Oh brother! I appreciate my friend getting my back but I'm going to undelete confusedguy2000 post.

Lastly here, I'd like to extend an idea to everyone. I certainly don't want to be someplace where I'm not wanted. If you don't feel comfortable posting openly, then send a private message to BigA, with "OTH has to go" or something like that in the subject line. He'll tell me he's getting a lot of PM's and I'll leave. How about that!!! I'll ban MYSELF! Because as I see it, either way I win. Either I stay a feel warm knowing that my ProM bro's and sis's enjoy my presence, or I leave knowing that I've made some good friends and met some great people and judging by the thank you's, I've helped members as well which is the most important factor here. So you see brothers and sisters, friends, and even the few of you assholes, I stay or leave with something either way.

So I'm home all day and I'm going to be hopped up on cold medicine until this passes so feel free to let me have it!!!

REALLY

You don't hate to pile on Phil. You don't hate it at all. Even worse, by your 'one click away' remark, you're inviting other to do the same. Now everyone who rides your jock can come here and help you out. It's cool. But before you try to run me off, let me propose a couple other ideas. I figure if I'm going to dig myself a grave, why not make sure it's plenty deep right? I don't like to do anything half-assed, you know?

Do you know how much respect this board has lost pumping out half a dozen LBA threads a day? How about Synthetek? Remember them? How do you think the professionalaminos affects their sales? We've become an internet laughing stock. That was our rep until the moderators started killing the endless parade of LBA hype. I'll keep digging. Where is your LBA-produced Mr. USA trainee? I see other trainers producing winners. Where are your winners? You came on here a while back and you trashed every single competing amateur member of this board. So much so that someone finally had to delete or lock the thread. Do you have a state overall? How many pros?

And here's something else too. And this is for everyone. Anyone that is "a click away" from leaving this board because of me, let's hear from you. One member says I'm avoiding the counseling forum and others are telling me I should post more threads about training. How about if I just do whatever I want? Does that work for everyone? I let everyone else do what they want. And let me add. Every member that I've ever banned has been let back with the exception of a just a rare few and I doubt anyone would even remember who they are. Unless you liked Banjo Lips or JOSEYWALES.

And everyone go ahead. Pile on. I know my shoulders are lacking. I've been working for over a year to bring them up. Here's some more breaking news! My calves are lacking too! I have high lats as well. That's why you never see me busting out any front lats. But my shoulders, lacking though they may be, are broad enough to take any criticism I get here. So feel free. Don't worry. I already said, I'm not banning anyone for what they say in this thread.

No matter what though, if you're unhappy, or not in a good place. You can always send me a PM or post a thread in the counseling forum and I will give it due attention because no matter what anyone tells you, no matter what bullshit someone tries to feed you, or some angry member says in a post, the fact still remains that I care about you all and I care about this board. So much so, in fact, that I've been taking to saving noteworthy posts in order to, with the owner's permission, eventually write a book about the bodybuilder subculture and the GOOD side of what we do everyday. I see in professional muscle some of the strongest, most caring, and intelligent people I've ever met. I'm not going to call it Bigger, Stronger, Faster though. Maybe Healthier, Better, More Evolved.

To those reading this thread that may be concerned about me. Don't worry. My son and I are fine. He's doing well and school and playing defensive end. He's 14 in a week but he's already taller than me with a size 11.5 shoe. I'm more financially secure now than I ever have been. Even better than '03 which I thought was going to be my peak. So I'll still have computer tomorrow. I'm not a shell of a man in fact I feel more full and blessed as I type this that my heart could burst. Now for the bad news. My son's room is in shambles. I can't even walk through it without stepping on clothes and spent deodorant dispensers. He's overdue on his science project. I think I may be coming down with a cold. My first in years. I had to let someone go this week which was really hard over a performance issue. It was very difficult. I had made plans to upgrade to a shiny new gas furnace and guess what? No gas lines! This neighborhood is so old, there are no gas lines! I don't remember my agent telling me that. Oh well, LOL, what can you do you know?

So there's the story. That's why I'm so bitter and hateful lately and why I no longer give out good advice. Oh brother! I appreciate my friend getting my back but I'm going to undelete confusedguy2000 post.

Lastly here, I'd like to extend an idea to everyone. I certainly don't want to be someplace where I'm not wanted. If you don't feel comfortable posting openly, then send a private message to BigA, with "OTH has to go" or something like that in the subject line. He'll tell me he's getting a lot of PM's and I'll leave. How about that!!! I'll ban MYSELF! Because as I see it, either way I win. Either I stay a feel warm knowing that my ProM bro's and sis's enjoy my presence, or I leave knowing that I've made some good friends and met some great people and judging by the thank you's, I've helped members as well which is the most important factor here. So you see brothers and sisters, friends, and even the few of you assholes, I stay or leave with something either way.

So I'm home all day and I'm going to be hopped up on cold medicine until this passes so feel free to let me have it!!!

ALL OR NOTHING HUH JOHN? YOU EITHER SAVE THESE POOR SOULS HERE FROM THESE DANGEROUS LBAs THAT ARE KILLING PEOPLE AND KILLING OTHERS BUSINESS OR YOU WALK AWAY? IS EVERYTHING ABOUT MONEY TO YOU JOHN? DO YOU THINK THAT IS WHAT DRIVES ME? MY HIDDEN AGENDA IS TO GET RICH!! YOU SAY "WHERE ARE YOUR WINNERS"......I AM SORRY TO YOU THAT THESE GUYS I TRAIN ARE NOT WINNERS, BUT DANGKOLO, !BERSERKER, BABYBEAST, STEELE, ALIEOP, CHRIS LAHMAN, IABADMAN, JBOMB, MILITARYMUSCLE, JBEARCE, LKG, IRONWILL, BUSELMO, DARREN TOWERS, HAJAE HONG, ALEX PRESCOTT, ANNIE, DEVON SCWWAN......ON AND ON........THEY ARE ALL WINNERS............SEE, NOW ITS YOU PLACING VALUE ON WINNING ONLY. JOHN, GET A GRIP MAN......PATHETIC.

LOL, you know what "ouch"? You use to be half-way decent person with sound advice. But truth be told, lately you are a sad, pathetic, shell of a man.

I notice you stay clear of the couselling forum and try your best to invoke responses from VALUED members like Phil Hernon in the main forum - you seem kinda jealous to me.

Your life sucks? Too bad - do something about it. Chicks don't dig you? I wonder why :rolleyes: Lost money in the market? Gee, that's too bad.

But save everyone here YOUR crybaby routine and quit trying to take it out on the membership. Wow, big touch guy with the powers to ban members - I'm so NOT impressed :rolleyes:

So here you go, you invoked the response you wanted so "ban away". I realize playing god is your way of compensating for the lack of control you have in your daily life. But just remember, it's only a message boad - I'll survive your little banning and someday, someday, life will go on :(

In the mean time, you might want to work on your shoulders - for the size of your chest, they are pathetic :D
So I used to be cool - but now I'm not. You'll survive not getting banned (???). I play god because I'm just a business and property owner and a single father (???). And my shoulders need work because my chest is huge.

I'm not sure what to say except... thank you? I don't get it. Are you playing mind games with me?

ALL OR NOTHING HUH JOHN? YOU EITHER SAVE THESE POOR SOULS HERE FROM THESE DANGEROUS LBAs THAT ARE KILLING PEOPLE AND KILLING OTHERS BUSINESS OR YOU WALK AWAY? IS EVERYTHING ABOUT MONEY TO YOU JOHN? DO YOU THINK THAT IS WHAT DRIVES ME? MY HIDDEN AGENDA IS TO GET RICH!! YOU SAY "WHERE ARE YOUR WINNERS"......I AM SORRY TO YOU THAT THESE GUYS I TRAIN ARE NOT WINNERS, BUT DANGKOLO, !BERSERKER, BABYBEAST, STEELE, ALIEOP, CHRIS LAHMAN, IABADMAN, JBOMB, MILITARYMUSCLE, JBEARCE, LKG, IRONWILL, BUSELMO, DARREN TOWERS, HAJAE HONG, ALEX PRESCOTT, ANNIE, DEVON SCWWAN......ON AND ON........THEY ARE ALL WINNERS............SEE, NOW ITS YOU PLACING VALUE ON WINNING ONLY. JOHN, GET A GRIP MAN......PATHETIC.
What's with all this money talk? Why does everyone keep bringing up money?? This has nothing to do with money. I told you what I thought of LBA's and you don't like it. I don't know... tough. Yes, this is pathetic though. And I think most highly of every single member you just named. You posted a thread not long ago blasting the amateur members here for being unrealistic about their goals. So I must have made a mistake. It was everyone except these members you listed. You just have to be a little more specific. I get it now. You remember cmon... What was it called? Oh yeah, "Constructive criticism for future "pros" of this board". You called out and openly critiqued Hutch, Rob Roy, BUFF D, CHRIS 250, Shelby, Justin Harris, etc.

Remember? I do. These guys do. And the owners and mods of the board to. BECAUSE WE HAD TO CLEAN UP ALL THIS SHIT!!! These guys are winners too. I'm sure your constructive criticism came as a welcome gift to these "future pros" as you called them.

Yeah, okay, so I'm pathetic. Big deal.

Now what's pathetic? A guy saying he doesn't like a product or you calling one set of members winners and another group... well I've made my point.

JOHN

What's with all this money talk? Why does everyone keep bringing up money?? This has nothing to do with money. I told you what I thought of LBA's and you don't like it. I don't know... tough. Yes, this is pathetic though. And I think most highly of every single member you just named. You posted a thread not long ago blasting the amateur members here for being unrealistic about their goals. So I must have made a mistake. It was everyone except these members you listed. You just have to be a little more specific. I get it now. You remember cmon... What was it called? Oh yeah, "Constructive criticism for future "pros" of this board". You called out and openly critiqued Hutch, Rob Roy, BUFF D, CHRIS 250, Shelby, Justin Harris, etc.

Remember? I do. These guys do. And the owners and mods of the board to. BECAUSE WE HAD TO CLEAN UP ALL THIS SHIT!!! These guys are winners too. I'm sure your constructive criticism came as a welcome gift to these "future pros" as you called them.

Yeah, okay, so I'm pathetic. Big deal.

Now what's pathetic? A guy saying he doesn't like a product or you calling one set of members winners and another group... well I've made my point.

YOU ARE QUITE THE MANIPULATOR AND SHIT STIRRER. I CALLED THEM OUT? HAHAHAHAHAHAH I TRAIN THOSE GUYS .........YES, PATHETIC IS THE WORD I USE FOR YOU.

YOU ARE QUITE THE MANIPULATOR AND SHIT STIRRER. I CALLED THEM OUT? HAHAHAHAHAHAH I TRAIN THOSE GUYS .........YES, PATHETIC IS THE WORD I USE FOR YOU.
Okay. So that's where it ends. I'm pathetic. Good enough. I'm okay with that.

wow i cant believe the turn of events in this thread.. to each his own for their opinions but i have to say this... Phil - you wanna attack him for openly sharing his thoughts on something which happens to be your product and so what he doesnt prefer it. What really gets me is that Phil you run comment all over this board and have replied to every member on this board in some way shape or form , intentional or not offended them and think its ok. your intentions may be good but i was taught long ago... its now what you say its HOW you say it.

Last edited:
ok as i type this i realize im going to probably get it from both ends on this one, but ive read the past 2 pages of fighting in this thread and i gotta say its stupid. yup stupid! ouch, i think your a great guy who helps alot of people on here. Phil, where do i start, your reputation speaks for itself! you got to the top 1% of professionals in this sport and for a rediculously low fee you help other people accomplish what they thought they couldnt. You both can be short with people when you are in the mood to be. i havent been here that long and i dont want to see this place divided by an arguement between you. its like 2 giants in a fight, theres going to be colateral damage. you dont agree...so what! its a message board! i have the highest respect for the both of you and my little rant probably wont mean shit to either of you and why should it? who the hell am i? but come on and put it to rest already. i have a co-worker i absolutely hate! but at work we get along great, put all the bullshit aside, and get the job done better than anyone else because people look to us weather we realize it or not. id love to be as smart as either of you, and to accomplish what you both have in life, and i will one day. but right now your kind of acting like kids. theres people out on this board like me that look up to you guys, BOTH OF YOU, so is this the side of you your going to show them? like michael jordan said when he was asked why he plays so hard every game..."because there might be some kid in the stands who will only get one chance to see me play, and im gonna give him a good show" Both of you are better than this to let yourselvs drag each other in to a name calling petty arguement. Phil did this, Ouch said that...come on guys the both of you have contributed so much to this board you should be proud to know eachother reguardless of differences in opinion. shit im just happy to be able to ask you 2 questions! think about that.

oh and if anyone wants to rip me a new one for this post, try it, i sold fords for 5 years, trust me i have a thick skin...lol

Last edited:
AGREE

ok as i type this i realize im going to probably get it from both ends on this one, but ive read the past 2 pages of fighting in this thread and i gotta say its stupid. yup stupid! ouch, i think your a great guy who helps alot of people on here. Phil, where do i start, your reputation speaks for itself! you got to the top 1% of professionals in this sport and for a rediculously low fee you help other people accomplish what they thought they couldnt. You both can be short with people when you are in the mood to be. i havent been here that long and i dont want to see this place divided by an arguement between you. its like 2 giants in a fight, theres going to be colateral damage. you dont agree...so what! its a message board! i have the highest respect for the both of you and my little rant probably wont mean shit to either of you and why should it? who the hell am i? but come on and put it to rest already. i have a co-worker i absolutely hate! but at work we get along great, put all the bullshit aside, and get the job done better than anyone else because people look to us weather we realize it or not. id love to be as smart as either of you, and to accomplish what you both have in life, and i will one day. but right now your kind of acting like kids. theres people out on this board like me that look up to you guys, BOTH OF YOU, so is this the side of you your going to show them? like michael jordan said when he was asked why he plays so hard every game..."because there might be some kid in the stands who will only get one chance to see me play, and im gonna give him a good show" Both of you are better than this to let yourselvs drag each other in to a name calling petty arguement. Phil did this, Ouch said that...come on guys the both of you have contributed so much to this board you should be proud to know eachother reguardless of differences in opinion. shit im just happy to be able to ask you 2 questions! think about that.

oh and if anyone wants to rip me a new one for this post, try it, i sold fords for 5 years, trust me i have a thick skin...lol

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY BEHAVIOR IN THIS THREAD

I understand Tkav. It's already done. Check two or three posts up. It was never my intention to belittle of bring down someone else or myself. Sometimes unfortunately, something has to finally break before you fix it (e.g. "That TV has never worked right.").

Good post. But it's already over.

"We now go back to your regularly scheduled program."

Wow this thread got totally high-jacked...

so what where were we? hmmm... something abouti favorite sex position? :confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member