over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProMuscle Store Update!

Professional Muscle

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
We have been going over the numbers for the past two years.

Not only does Amazon own the postal service with their free shipping
but also their algorithm is hurting profits on the manufacturer's end.
The BAM accounts are causing issues when they open Amazon stores
All web fulfillment services have been barred by the vendors from
opening Amazon shops. The BAM accounts do not share this same
restriction unfortunately.

Couple the above with covid forcing manufacturers to stop
production as well, which is leaving many brands with deciding
to drop fulfillment services entirely, having to support the BAM
accounts or using their own Amazon shops only.

Finish that off with the social media platforms penalizing the
industry for "not catering to a younger audience". As they not
only drop our content posted to hours earlier but also still
continue to drop like counts on all industry pages. This has
been brought up by several IFBB Pros who operate their own
personal training pages, along with other online supp shops
we have spoken with directly. They continually update their
terms of service and our social handle has actually been banned
for "offensive content not suitable for a younger audience.'? Those
among other things that we have addressed and been refused
answers to.

The conclusion...

We will be switching over the site to offer mainly apparel. Preset,
personalized and name brands will all be offered. We will
continue adding more clothing options as well as other vendors
that we are currently in talks with. The VIP will remain as is
with the Sponsors hosting monthly Contests. But we will begin
dropping supplement vendors over the coming weeks and you
will see category changes on the shop. Please bare with us as
we transfer over.

We Thank everyone that has supported store and the forum!

ProfessionalMuscle
edit: the image is K1 thinking he's funny with social posts:sneaky:

prom_news.jpg

Don't forget about the datafeed integration issues with Shopify...That platform is shit!

I worked with a couple of their "techs" on the datafeed because their system continues to reverse things oos/disc/is, etc, all getting screwed up in their shit system.

There are threads all over there support forum about shit...Just like when I posted about one of their techs trying to keep 50% of the pay because of his "time", even though he didn't fix shit?!

Platform is shit for 6000 products/variants that needs to be continually updated daily.

It’s all Amazon, it doesn’t matter if your prices are lower and how good your service is people are brainwashed that it’s somehow better and safer to buy from Amazon. They played USPS into a ridiculous contract where they have to give their mail first priority and pay peanuts to ship it while other businesses get killed by the outrageous cost of shipping which keeps going up and service so slow you would think they were delivering with sled dogs and carrier pigeons....routinely losing things that spend weeks and even months in limbo.

Then you say okay and start selling on Amazon, because you don’t have a choice, selling on Amazon is like having an alcoholic for a business partner. Everything is fine until that one day out of nowhere that it just isn’t anymore. They change their policies on the fly with no notice, demand ridiculous shipping estimates regardless of circumstance, take the buyers side on anything no matter how blatant the scam is, don’t even let you communicate with customers half the time....then one day they decide you’re not worth the risk and you’re gone like it’s nothing...the business you worked your tail off for is worthless because a bot on Amazon decided so.

Agreed...I deal with many of the supp manufacturers personally. These guys are talking about Amazon's new algorithm and actually getting penalized notices and even getting billed from Amazon at the end of the month.

They state the BAM accounts set up Amazon shops and drop their prices so low that the algorithm continues to drop the Amazon Prime prices, some times selling at a loss. If the overall loss is at a certain amount each month the vendor is penalized...Which is the reason web fulfillment services are not permitted Amazon shops.

Shady business practice on all ends with Amazon...Aside from Walmart they have no real competition in this country anymore.

One of the MANY reasons I do not buy a damn thing from them, Amazon that is.

Like FK said man, USPS continues to have to offset their Amazon contract with higher prices on all other accounts...Not worth it on the supps end when they can offer custom apparel at lower prices and still deal with lesser shipping fees then a couple 5lb jugs of powder will cost the customer!

When they're getting triple-teamed by Amazon, Shopify and FB/IG, you have no choice but to adjust things on the fly...I tried working with Shopify on the datafeed, but when they're refunding products in stock and pushing through discontinued products and Shopify admits to the back-end issues being theirs but cannot figure out how to correct, it becomes too much of a headache my man.

Store does a great job with the custom apparel.

Would you guys consider offering a different brand for your custom apparel?

The custom graphics done on my hoodies have been phenomenal, and held up great. It's also the best price on the internet. Wouldn't mind a heavier duty hoodie or T shirt material though at a higher price. Maybe polyester blend as well.

The custom graphics done on my hoodies have been phenomenal, and held up great. It's also the best price on the internet. Wouldn't mind a heavier duty hoodie or T shirt material though at a higher price. Maybe polyester blend as well.
I am in complete agreement on the poly blend or even 100% poly. I have not purchased shirts as I don't buy 100 cotton anymore.

The clothes are Hot and the custom prices you can’t beat!

We can provide any style, brand or material you would like. All we would need is the link to the exact item you would like, we would purchase it, set your image and mail to you finished.

I will send an email to the manager now suggesting this:
  1. To create a 'Custom Product(s) Order' item but set to $0.00 for price.
  2. Customer would paste link to 'in stock' item into the text section of the product page.
  3. Customer would upload image they would like set to the item in the upload section of the product page.
  4. Store would send back invoice to be paid prior to step #5.
  5. Store would place the order for the apparel. Once received, would set the image and mail to the customer.
I do not know what the upcharge would be but they will set it across the board for the Custom Product(s) page. And as you have seen they will still offer better pricing for it to be personalized
then anywhere else! I will make a new thread and quote your post once the product has been created on their end. If you have anything in mind, you can be the test run on this idea :)

I would also like to mention to everyone that there is a new, very high quality machine coming in for the apparel! For those of you that have liked the apparel expect to see higher quality,
more detailed products going forward! They had some custom programing done to it, so I believe they said it was still a couple weeks to a month off? We will also continue to add apparel options
as the forum demand dictates.

We can provide any style, brand or material you would like. All we would need is the link to the exact item you would like, we would purchase it, set your image and mail to you finished.

2. Customer would paste link to 'in stock' item into the text section of the product page.
  3. Customer would upload image they would like set to the item in the upload section of the product page.
  5. Store would place the order for the apparel. Once received, would set the image and mail to the customer.
I do not know what the upcharge would be but they will set it across the board for the Custom Product(s) page. And as you have seen they will still offer better pricing for it to be personalized
then anywhere else! I will make a new thread and quote your post once the product has been created on their end. If you have anything in mind, you can be the test run on this idea :)

I would also like to mention to everyone that there is a new, very high quality machine coming in for the apparel! For those of you that have liked the apparel expect to see higher quality,
more detailed products going forward! They had some custom programing done to it, so I believe they said it was still a couple weeks to a month off? We will also continue to add apparel options

Sounds good, Let me know when we would be able to start doing it. I'll place an order, and post up a review once I get it

Big comic book fan; there's enough material for me put on apparel for a lifetime :)

Very sad to see - we have been hearing of these troubles with Amazon from several of our colleagues in the US who run their own stores.

PM store clothing is excellent quality, my hoodie and tshirts are still like new.

this is a great idea , ill be jumping in with tt48!

This must be frustrating. I hope the WalMart.com or even Etsy will eventually step up. The fact a state attorney general has not brought monopoly charges against Amazon is ridiculous. Even the phone companies in the 80'd got broken up.

Just ordered my first custom sleeveless hoodie, hope I done it right..LOL

(y)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear