over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProMuscle Store Update!

Just throwing this back up top.

Could you do this image @K1
Screenshot_20210424-102354_Google.jpg

Exactly as is my man (colors, sharpness and contrast)...The new high-end machine they have coming in is top of the line! They will be able to do ANY image in full detail on ANY apparel!

Giving an update for anyone waiting for apparel orders.

K1 asked us not to ship any of those orders until the store had the new high-end machine in. That delivered this weekend.
They are waiting for the manufacturer to respond with the login information, it was not included with the program usb upon delivery.

Once they have that, the can install the custom built program and begin banging out the new apparel!!

We apologize for the delay but we felt it best to provide the customer with the best quality available!

Thank you :)

K1 asked us not to ship any of those orders until the store had the new high-end machine in. That delivered this weekend.
They are waiting for the manufacturer to respond with the login information, it was not included with the program usb upon delivery.

Once they have that, the can install the custom built program and begin banging out the new apparel!!

We apologize for the delay but we felt it best to provide the customer with the best quality available!

Thanks for update.

This must be frustrating. I hope the WalMart.com or even Etsy will eventually step up. The fact a state attorney general has not brought monopoly charges against Amazon is ridiculous. Even the phone companies in the 80'd got broken up.

I looked into this at one point and the issue at the time, the reason they did not qualify as a monopoly, is they do not control a large enough percentage of any ONE market. They don't have 70% of supplements or clothes or toothpaste and so on. They have their hand in so many cookie jars it seems to prevent them from being too dominant in any one market.

I do agree that a world were you have the option of walmart or amazon will NOT be one I want to live in.

I looked into this at one point and the issue at the time, the reason they did not qualify as a monopoly, is they do not control a large enough percentage of any ONE market. They don't have 70% of supplements or clothes or toothpaste and so on. They have their hand in so many cookie jars it seems to prevent them from being too dominant in any one market.

I do agree that a world were you have the option of walmart or amazon will NOT be one I want to live in.
Just like taxation...They keep the loopholes in there to be used by the elite. Shit that most of us would never know about, let alone meet a minimum level to even be allowed to play on their court lol!

Humans are the most evil, corrupt, destructive species on this planet!

I mean I sit here and talk shit about how the socials and Amazon are wiping businesses off the map, and yet when I need a quick order I jump on Amazon first...Because they've placed us in a situation where we live for convenience (not to mention price), so we look for that best bargain and coupled with them owning the postal system, and now they own you!

I mean I sit here and talk shit about how the socials and Amazon are wiping businesses off the map, and yet when I need a quick order I jump on Amazon first...Because they've placed us in a situation where we live for convenience (not to mention price), so we look for that best bargain and coupled with them owning the postal system, and now they own you!

Just wanted to add to this...Picture AAS being legal and the Pharma companies were able to just set up Amazon shops. Now they have the bottom dollar pricing, labs for production and Amazon Prime Shipping!

Wouldn't matter how many risks the sources have taken over the years...Wouldn't matter how many have fallen over the years...They would all be out of business in months, even the China guys supplying the shit.

Like they never existed!

Considering the nonsense, you all should be receiving gold bars once this is done :D

They needed password information from the manufacturer to access the program. They need a 2 day live video session on the adjustments and configurations. And they actually get testing at the end of each section lol??

You would think this was a program for printing money, not clothing lol!

Expecting tracking to begin going on this weekend and beginning of the coming week.

Thanks everyone! Considering some of the ink tests that they've run, the quality is well worth it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131