Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have been given approval for this thread from Big A.

Firstly I must state please check the laws of your country before taking part in this contest. The onus is on you if receiving any of the contest winnings breaks a law in your country. The sponsor or ProfessionalMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.

GENOTEC has come up with a great idea to give back and also add more excitement to the forum over the next few months.

There will be a transformation contest starting soon. Most will likely cut as summer is approaching but the contest will be judged by overall transformation so you can bulk if you want.

Genotec will offer the following prizes in store credit...

1st- $2000
2nd- $1500
3rd- $750
4-5th- $500

So that's $5,250 worth of prizes on offer so far. He figured it would be even more interesting if other sponsors would like to get involved. So if any other sponsors would like to offer prizes for the winners please come forward.

We are thinking a 12 week contest. Guys need to remain active after the thread is started. Meaning if someone just posts before and after pics and adds nothing else it's not really fair. We don't need daily posts but just a weekly check in to let people know about your training or anything that pertains to your transformation.

The contest will be judged by Big A, Geno, the Mods and any other sponsors who would like to offer contest prizes.

I will be the first to put my name in the hat as I am gonna get shredded for this. Please let us know your interest in this thread. Thanks everyone :)

Let me know the start date I'll throw my name in

Let me know the start date I'll throw my name in

Not sure. I am thinking the 1st April sounds good. We could do it till the 1st July. Genotec can decide as it was his idea in the first place. But 2 weeks should be enough time to inform all members and hopefully get a few more sponsors offering prizes.

Woah, this is going to be freaking awesome. Maybe more sponsors will put more prizes in.

I'm down! working on a transformation right now anyways!

Synthetek will offer:

1st place - 21 bottles of Syntherol, enough to do pecs, delts, traps, bis and tris simultaneously, which will TOTALLY transform the body, plus 1month's worth of Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine and Synthelamin. Total value US$2,960

2nd to 5th place - One bottle of each product to try out - Syntherol, Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine, Synthelamin, Synthelator and SynthePURE. Total value US$460 each.

Total Synthetek prize value - US$4,800.

Synthetek will offer:

1st place - 21 bottles of Syntherol, enough to do pecs, delts, traps, bis and tris simultaneously, which will TOTALLY transform the body, plus 1month's worth of Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine and Synthelamin. Total value US$2,960

2nd to 5th place - One bottle of each product to try out - Syntherol, Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine, Synthelamin, Synthelator and SynthePURE. Total value US$460 each.

Total Synthetek prize value - US$4,800.

WOW

21 bottles of syntherol. That's crazy. This competition is going to be amazing :)

5k to first place. Good god. I'm in!

how do you enter this contest and when will it start?

I'm in !!

Incredibly generous offer from Big A and Geno!

I'm sure a lot of the members are already getting ready to start dropping body fat this time of year, so this should be very competitive!

Oh wow! I may have to take part in this!!

*/~Jmackalicious Fitness~\*

Last edited:
wow this is going to be an awesome contest...thats the largest prize pot i've ever seen...im in:headbang:....time to eat like shit until April 1st lol and then its on to some JM type shit:D

I can only imagine what the winners transformation will be like after they get their prizes too and start using those! !
Great contest and great motivation for people to get off their asses and do something.

i'm going to have to go for some of that winnings! . i'll be in it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner