Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
ProSynthesis-17 More Effective than Standard EAA Products

As we all know, protein quantity is a crucial factor in the regulation muscle growth. We must have enough amino acids present if we hope to optimize the growth process. This is why all bodybuilders and strength athletes consume large amounts of protein foods, protein powders, etc. EAA products are also part of this equation and are great for stimulating protein synthesis, but they just don't contain very many building blocks (i.e., amino acids). This is why we never depend on them to replace a protein meal. Up until now, they have simply been additions to our existing meal plan.

This is one of the big reasons ProSynthesis-17 was created. I wanted a product that was able to stand alone; a product that not only stimulated protein synthesis, but which also provided all the building blocks necessary for taking full advantage of its powerful muscle building signal.

Well, it appears that ProSyntheis-17 is even more powerful than it appears. In addition to providing a massive amount of building blocks (e.g., amino acids), it also provides a greater anabolic & anticatabolic effect than today's EAA products. According to the research below (scroll to the bottom), high-dose EAA intake (25 grams; the EXACT amount in ProSynthesis-17) not only stimulates protein synthesis to a greater degree than moderate-dose EAA intake (10-14 grams), but its also more effective at halting protein breakdown!

In short, ProSynthesis-17 stimulates MORE protein synthesis, provides a GREATER anticatabolic effect, AND provides a larger number of building blocks!

Translation: More muscle growth!

Oh yeah, don't forget that ProSynthesis-17 also provides a significant dose of additional, growth signaling CEAAs & growth factors.

1665580255024.png

Note: Ignore the "other ingredients" section, as my graphic designer utilized generic terms while waiting to be told what the correct "other ingredients" are.

Coming Soon!

Effects of high versus standard essential amino acid intakes on whole-body protein turnover and mixed muscle protein synthesis during energy deficit: A randomized, crossover study

Abstract
Background & aims:
Consuming 0.10-0.14 g essential amino acids (EAA)/kg/dose (0.25-0.30 g protein/kg/dose) maximally stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS) during energy balance. Whether consuming EAA beyond that amount enhances MPS and whole-body anabolism following energy deficit is unknown. The aims of this study were to determine the effects of standard and high EAA ingestion on mixed MPS and whole-body protein turnover following energy deficit.
Design: Nineteen males (mean ± SD; 23 ± 5 y; 25.4 ± 2.7 kg/m2) completed a randomized, double-blind crossover study consisting of two, 5-d energy deficits (-30 ± 4% of total energy requirements), separated by 14-d. Following each energy deficit, mixed MPS and whole-body protein synthesis (PS), breakdown (PB), and net balance (NET) were determined at rest and post-resistance exercise (RE) using primed, constant L-[2H5]-phenylalanine and L-[2H2]-tyrosine infusions. Beverages providing standard (0.1 g/kg, 7.87 ± 0.87 g) or high (0.3 g/kg, 23.5 ± 2.54 g) EAA were consumed post-RE. Circulating EAA were measured.
Results: Postabsorptive mixed MPS (%/h) at rest was not different (P = 0.67) between treatments. Independent of EAA, postprandial mixed MPS at rest (standard EAA, 0.055 ± 0.01; high EAA, 0.061 ± 0.02) and post-RE (standard EAA, 0.055 ± 0.01; high EAA, 0.065 ± 0.02) were greater than postabsorptive mixed MPS at rest (P = 0.02 and P = 0.01, respectively). Change in (Δ postabsorptive) whole-body (g/180 min) PS and PB was greater for high than standard EAA [mean treatment difference (95% CI), 3.4 (2.3, 4.4); P = 0.001 and -15.6 (-17.8, -13.5); P = 0.001, respectively]. NET was more positive for high than standard EAA [19.0 (17.3, 20.7); P = 0.001]. EAA concentrations were greater in high than standard EAA (P = 0.001).

Mike do you have an ETA for the product??

Interesting product.

Do you know the MSRP on the product yet?
I'm not 100% positive yet, but I think $59.99 retail. However, the people at Pro Muscle have a 15% off code, so it would be $53.99 for you guys. On a gram for gram basis, it is a better deal than any product I've seen on the market. But...it's also significantly more effective...and I'll post the reasons very soon.

I'm not 100% positive yet, but I think $59.99 retail. However, the people at Pro Muscle have a 15% off code, so it would be $53.99 for you guys. On a gram for gram basis, it is a better deal than any product I've seen on the market. But...it's also significantly more effective...and I'll post the reasons very soon.
Awesome. Lookin' forward to some education.

Looks like an excellent product

Always been a Fan of All your Products!
Wish you where a ONE Stop Shop !!!

Are you still shooting for mid November release?
I'm running out of EAA's and want to hold off until your product is available.

This looks great.

Are you still shooting for mid November release?
I'm running out of EAA's and want to hold off until your product is available.
My manufacturer is as slow as a turtle. He's reliable and trustworthy, but slow as hell. He's made literally zero progress in the last 4 weeks. I'm probably looking at another 4-6 weeks, unfortunately. Trust me, I want this stuff to come out ASAP!

How will this compare to HMB/Creatine in regards to recovery?
They are completely different products. This an an EAA product. However, I can definitively tell you the following. ProSynthesis-17 will promote far greater growth than creatine or HMB. Creatine, while awesome, doesn't really directly build muscle tissue. It provides some minor anabolic benefits (mainly via hydration), but it derives most of its benefits from enabling the user to lift heavier, which in turn stimulates a growth response It doesn't stimulate protein synthesis, contribute to tissue building, or prevent protein breakdown to any meaningful degree. HMB will help prevent protein breakdown, but not nearly as much as this product. If genuine muscle growth is your goal, ProSynthesis-17 is a much better bet. I would always take creatine, though. It's cheap and effective.

This looks great.
Thanks. I am pretty excited about it. I will be posting a lot of research on this product proving that it is more effective than any other EAA product on the market in terms of promoting muscle growth.

Thanks. I am pretty excited about it. I will be posting a lot of research on this product proving that it is more effective than any other EAA product on the market in terms of promoting muscle growth.

Curious to see what you post. So hypothetically, do you think 100g of EAA's would provide more growth than 100g of protein from whey or beef etc?

It's one of those things where the older guys say "it doesnt matter just get your protein in" when largely its true but hell I always thought especially with gear mixed in EAA's, hydro whey or casein would be even better due to the hyperaminoacidemia.

Curious to see what you post. So hypothetically, do you think 100g of EAA's would provide more growth than 100g of protein from whey or beef etc?

It's one of those things where the older guys say "it doesnt matter just get your protein in" when largely its true but hell I always thought especially with gear mixed in EAA's, hydro whey or casein would be even better due to the hyperaminoacidemia.
I think 100 gm EAAs is way overkill. The body can only use so many aminos at once. Remember, when you take EAAs, your dumping them into your system all at once...much faster than even whey protein. Research does show that consuming 25 grams of EAAs provides a greater anabolic and anticatabolic effect than 10 gm, so it makes sense to go up to that dosage. However, we don't really know what the point of diminishing returns is. It's probably not much more than 25 gm. Personally, I would limit my EAA dose to about 25 gm...simply because I doubt that consuming more would provide a significantly greater anabolic and anticatabolic effect. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Also, keep in mind that 25 gm of EAAs is equivalent to roughly 60 grams of whey protein (in terms of EAA content). It's also important to remember that 25 grams of pure EAAs enters the system much faster than 25 grams of EAAs found in 60 grams of whey protein. This means you would need to consume 100+ grams of whey protein (or more) to achieve the same peak blood levels found in 25 grams of pure EAAs. These are just rough estimates.

One interesting study shows that just 7 grams of EAAs increases protein synthesis to a greater degree than 30 grams of whey protein. However, as we all know, when it comes to aminos acids/protein, protein synthesis rate is only one of several factors responsible for determining growth rate. Anti-catabolism is another factor. Another factor is the total AMOUNT of EAAs, as the body needs plenty of building blocks to build maximum amounts of tissue around the clock. Just because a product might maximize protein synthesis and stop muscle breakdown more effectively than much larger quantities of whole food protein or protein powders, it doesn't necessarily mean it will result in more actual growth. For example, even though 7 grams of pure EAAs provides a greater PEAK anabolic and anticatabolic effect than say, 65 grams of protein from red meat, it won't build more actual tissue. This is because 7 grams of pure EAAs gets used up very quickly. In other words, 7 grams of EAAs builds muscle very quickly, but for only a short period of time. In contrast, 60 grams of protein from red meat might result in slower growth, but it will last for much longer, resulting in greater net muscle growth.

This has been the problem with traditional EAA products for a long time. They are great for maximizing the protein synthesis signal and rapidly inhibiting muscle breakdown, but they don't provide enough total EAAs to optimize the growth process long-term. This is why people don't use EAA products in place of a protein meal. Rather, people typically use EAAs in addition to whole food proteins/protein powders. Normally, EAAs are used FIRST (in order to maximize protein synthesis signaling and rapidly stop catabolism) and then they are followed up with a larger protein meal (whole foods or powders) in order to provide enough building blocks to keep the growth process going.

This is where ProSynthesis-17 differs from the competition. Unlike traditional EEA products, which typically provide anywhere from 3-10 grams of total EAAs, ProSynthesis-17 provides 25 grams of EAAs, along with 10 grams of additional growth supporting aminos & growth factors. In doing so, ProSynthesis-17 provides enough total EAAs to rival a large whole food meal (such as 60 grams of protein from whey, or 65 grams of protein from red meat), while maximizing protein synthesis signaling and inhibiting catabolism to a much greater degree than whole food meals/protein powders.

If there is one downside to ProSyntheis-17, it is that the aminos within it will be all used up within about 4-5 hours. This is longer than low-dose EAA products, but not as long as a piece of meat, for example. However, as bodybuilders, most of us aren't waiting a long time inbetween meals, so 4-5 hours is more than adequate. There are so many other benefits with EAAs. They don't fill you up as much as whole food/powders, so won't feel stuffed all the time. You will actually look forward to your next meal. In fact, even 35 grams of aminos (the total amount found in proSynthesis-17) mixes up about as light as water...and is absorbed about as quickly, as well. With pure EAAs, there is no digestion required. When they are consumed, they move right into the intestine, where they are immediately absorbed just like water.

There are a ton of other benefits associated with EAAS (ex. superior amino acid ratio), but I won't get into all of them here.

In short, ProSynthesis-17 provides greater anabolic and anticatabolic benefits than traditional EAA products, while also providing an amount of total building blocks to equal a large wholefood meal. No other product does this...and it provides these benefits without filling you up, causing distension, or causing digestive problems.

For many years I pretty much ignored EAAs...and then I started doing some research. This what led me to discover the downfalls of modern EAA products...and inspired me to correct these flaws.

And one is the biggest advantages of ProSyntheis-17 is that it will provide all these benefits MORE COST-EFFECTIVELY than protein powders or whole foods. Yes, you will get more for your money with ProSyntheis-17 than with any protein powder. I've searched around...and I can't find a single decent quality protein power anywhere that provides the amount of EAAs found in ProSyntheis-17 for the same cost. It's really not even close. Sine I first posted, I have decided to further increase the number of servings, with only a tiny price increase. It will be an even better deal than it was going to be. You're going to get over a full KG of aminos for an awesome price.

For those of us that work out in the morning would this be good to take an hour pre? I don’t like eating a meal and have been having a whey shake an hour before and Eaa’s during my workout.

For those of us that work out in the morning would this be good to take an hour pre? I don’t like eating a meal and have been having a whey shake an hour before and Eaa’s during my workout.

An hour pre is a little early

YES!!!! It is the BEST thing you can take if you're trying to stimulate recovery & growth. I say that confidently. EAAs provide a greater anabolic signaling and catabolism inhibiting effect than ANY other category of supplements in existence, while also providing the actual building blocks required for growth to occur. ProSynthesis-17 does this BETTER than any other EAA product in existence.

I wouldn't take it a full hour prior, though. Maybe 20 minutes beforehand. The aminos will be flooding your system by then.

I'm looking to release it shortly after the new year begins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131