over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROOF: ProSynthesis-17 more Effective than Today's EAA Products

ProSynthesis-17 & ProSynthesis-BUILD

AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Hi, guys. I know most of you here don't mess around with OTC supplements, outside of the basics, such as protein powders, EAAs, creatine, etc. The ProSynthesis products are EAA products and they are BY FAR the most effective and best priced EAA products on the market. I mean that. Look for yourself. There are two versions of ProSynthesis.

There is ProSynthesis-17 and ProSynthesis-BUILD. ProSynthesis-17 is essentially a pure amino acid product. ProSynthesis-17 contains over 2.2 POUNDS of amino acids in each bottle! Once the discount code is applied, the price is about $58. Beat that! But price alone is not even the primary selling point. The primary selling point is that it is the MOST EFFECTIVE amino acid product on the market...easily...and I can prove that (I will attach a Q & A in this thread).

ProSynthesis-BUILD contains the same foundational amino acid formula as ProSynthesis-17, but it also contains additional anabolic & anticatabolic agents, such as a full dose of Phosphatidic Acid (as Mediator-PA), HMB, and HICA, as well as extra citrulline, betaine, etc. While you might initially think the price is high for he BUILD ($81 post-discount), it is actually the BEST DEAL you will find for this type of product...ANYWHERE...BY FAR.

Each bottle contains nearly 2.5 POUNDS of total amino acids, in addition to the other stuff. The "BUILD" costs roughly $25 more than the "17", but for that extra $25 you get a FULL 30 day supply of Mediator-PA, plus the HICA and HMB, as well as the extra betaine, citrulline, etc. If you were to go to another company and buy just the Mediator-PA alone, you will pay between $49-$59, on average. That's how much companies charge for just Mediator-PA! No one charges as little for that ingredient as I am. ProSynthesis-BUILD contains a full 30 days supply of Mediator-PA, plus the other stuff, for only $24.50 more. PLEASE hear the following...

I make only $2 on those additional ingredients. $2. I essence, I have added the Mediator-PA, HICA and HMB, as well as the extra citrulline, betaine, etc., AT COST! That means I am giving them to you for the same price I pay! Do you now how many companies do that? NONE. No one adds all those extra ingredients without making additional profit. No one. Except me. Do you want to know why I did that? Because I would rather use "value" as a sales tactic than false marketing scams. So, if you're someone who is already planning to buy phosphatidic acid (Mediator-PA), it would be RETARDED to get it anywhere else. Why Pay $59 just for phosphatidic acid when you can get phosphatidic acid PLUS 2.2+ pounds of amino acids, HICA, HMB, citrulline, betaine, etc., for only $24.50 more? No one offers that kind of deal.

If you're someone who wants only amino acids, the ProSynthesis-17 is for you. If you want the extra ingredients ProSynthesis-BUILD offers, you won't beat the price anywhere.

Anyway, these products are now available for purchase. I just added them to the store today. I am really excited about these products. I will absolutely be using them myself...daily. If you're someone who already uses EAAs, definitely look into these products. You won't be disappointed. They are far more effective AND a better value than any other EAA product. Just the amino acid ratio alone makes them infinitely superior (there's no methionine shortage going on here!). And yes, I can prove that. Read through the Q & A. Every statement can be verified with PubMed study references. I have about 50 reference links saved to my computer. I am going to compile them and make them available in the next few weeks, but for most people, just a quick look at the label will tell them all they need to know.

Product Links:

ProSynthesis-17: https://masupps.com/product/prosynthesis-17/

ProSynthesis-BUILD:

* See my signature for discount codes. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131