over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROOF: ProSynthesis-17 more Effective than Today's EAA Products

I don't believe it's available. Maybe it's no longer on the way?
It's still coming. In fact, two different versions are coming! They're just a few weeks away now. The labels are at the printing shop, so as soon as my manufacturer receives them and puts them on, he will send the product to me. Then, it's game on!

Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Thanks. They are awesome products. Most of the serious bodybuilders here don't mess around with the vast majority of supplements, but EAAs is a product category that many bodybuilders use...because they work. ProSynthesis-17 and ProSynthesis-BUILD are both the very best EAA products in their respective categories...by far...and at a better price than any other EAA product. You'll see soon.

Excited. I have to train EARLY am, usually seminfasted (EAAs) so I’m always looking for a good brand. Usually true nutrition bulk EAAs.

I might dabble with a little insulin pre and this + some carbs next gaining phase.

Excited. I have to train EARLY am, usually seminfasted (EAAs) so I’m always looking for a good brand. Usually true nutrition bulk EAAs.

I might dabble with a little insulin pre and this + some carbs next gaining phase.
Same here. I always trained early before work because of other family obligations with the kids after work. Once I retired I figured I'd workout later in the day. Nope. Eight years later and I still work out early in the day.

Man, I decided to try bulksupplements EAA's (unflavored) & mix with maltodextrin at the ratio I want & save a little cash ... but dang.... it tastes bad. I haven't found a way to make it decent, been smashing them with sugar-free water flavor packets (still sucks).
Can't wait for this to drop, I can use the cash I've been saving & buy a bunch of these :)

Man, I decided to try bulksupplements EAA's (unflavored) & mix with maltodextrin at the ratio I want & save a little cash ... but dang.... it tastes bad. I haven't found a way to make it decent, been smashing them with sugar-free water flavor packets (still sucks).
Can't wait for this to drop, I can use the cash I've been saving & buy a bunch of these :)
I got you boo.

A little Lime juice and MIO squirt lemonade flavor. You can’t sweeten the vomit flavor. You have to use sour and tart. The MIO liquid squirt does WAY better than the little flavor watcher satchets

I use bulk supplements EAAs often

The only way I've ever found to make regular EAA's palatable is a strong citrus fruit flavor.

Thanks. They are awesome products. Most of the serious bodybuilders here don't mess around with the vast majority of supplements, but EAAs is a product category that many bodybuilders use...because they work. ProSynthesis-17 and ProSynthesis-BUILD are both the very best EAA products in their respective categories...by far...and at a better price than any other EAA product. You'll see soon.
Anyone else getting blue balls???

I've never seen it listed on his site(s) but Amazon has a ton of it (Huperzine A).
I think even bulk supplements carry it.

It's still coming. In fact, two different versions are coming! They're just a few weeks away now. The labels are at the printing shop, so as soon as my manufacturer receives them and puts them on, he will send the product to me. Then, it's game on!

Is Build going to have the Cluster Dextrins? Sorry if I missed this answer but I didn’t see it anywhere.

Ended up buying from nootropics depot. It is great 1 pill per day it really works great!!!!

Is Build going to have the Cluster Dextrins? Sorry if I missed this answer but I didn’t see it anywhere.
No. The BUILD will have aminos, plus other anabolic agents.

However, I am in the process of making a 3rd ProSynthesis product and it will include HBCD's, along with a bunch of other stuff. :)

No. The BUILD will have aminos, plus other anabolic agents.

However, I am in the process of making a 3rd ProSynthesis product and it will include HBCD's, along with a bunch of other stuff. :)

Bump. Update on release for the original version? Or releasing all at the same time?

Bump. Update on release for the original version? Or releasing all at the same time?
Both products have been finished and are being shipped to me tomorrow, so I should have them on the site within a week or so.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear