advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proof that Cabergoline does NOT lower IGF levels.

No one should ever use a dopamine agonist for extended periods unless they have a medical condition that warrants that usage.

You can't really go by your findings but it's good to see bloodwork. Give it another 4-6 weeks and get retested. Although even then there are so many variables but it is still interesting to see what your results will be. So many different things effect IGF-1 levels.

curious to see guys using such large doses ? .25 every 4 days has always done the trick for me, and is the clinical dose to start at for reducing prolactin.

curious to see guys using such large doses ? .25 every 4 days has always done the trick for me, and is the clinical dose to start at for reducing prolactin.

A few days ago I tried a new source for caber and did .5 (which is what they are capsulated at) and it knocked me on my ass. I got really tired and woke up feeling woozy all day and just "out of it". So I checked out some of the clinical trials on caber and you are right the starting dose is actually quite low...some of the studies started out at .125 . And the tiredness/headaches/nauseau were seen even in such low doses.

I know prami makes guys feel like shit and you have to slowly work up in dosage so not sure if caber is the same way.

Would love to try human grade American made caber to get a feel of whats what...some times I wonder if the research companies switch out caber for prami and just label it caber...because the sides and effects are almost identical, no one would ever know and its so much easier to find prami raws than caber.

A few days ago I tried a new source for caber and did .5 (which is what they are capsulated at) and it knocked me on my ass. I got really tired and woke up feeling woozy all day and just "out of it". So I checked out some of the clinical trials on caber and you are right the starting dose is actually quite low...some of the studies started out at .125 . And the tiredness/headaches/nauseau were seen even in such low doses.

I know prami makes guys feel like shit and you have to slowly work up in dosage so not sure if caber is the same way.

Would love to try human grade American made caber to get a feel of whats what...some times I wonder if the research companies switch out caber for prami and just label it caber...because the sides and effects are almost identical, no one would ever know and its so much easier to find prami raws than caber.

Caber to me is a much more user friendly version of prami. If you take too much you will feel ill and well everything you stated. But take too much of prami and you will be the most ill you have ever been. Caber is very easy to run as long as guys are sensible with dosing. I have used Dostinex and Superior Caber and both were great. Nothing beats the feeling you get from prami but sometimes 0.05ml can be the difference from amazing to 3 hours sleep all night.

Low prolactin is associated with sexual dysfunction and psychological or metabolic disturbances in middle-aged and elderly men: the European Male A... - PubMed - NCBI

Men's Sexual Problems Linked To Breast Milk Hormone: Low Prolactin Levels Could Inhibit Sexual Function, Psychological Health

Prolactin is involved with many physiological and biological actions such as immunological and dermatological.

**broken link removed**

Prolactin in the Immune System | InTechOpen

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/vi/1985383-post5.html

Thread: Question regarding Estradiol on blood work

View Single Post

10-03-2014, 04:52 PM

Stewie

Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Short-term hypoprolactinemia, generally has no health effects. Other than loss of libido.

Long-term hypoprolactinemia on the other hand can cause infertility, which has a direct effect on spermatogenesis. Being on a cycle, your fertility is probably zilch anyway. The aforementioned is an FYI on spermatogenesis.

Our immune system is dependent on physiological levels of prolactin, like with many other hormones, prolactin is a immunoregulating hormone. We have prolactin receptors in our T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes, this also could disrupt macrophage activation. Not a good thing. Both, T and B lymphocytes produce antibodies against foreign antigens, such as bacterial infections. So I'd be a little cautious on long-term hypoprolactinemia. I would concentrate on keeping your estradiol levels in a healthy physiological range, this will help control your prolactin levels. An occasional D2 agonist, isn't a big deal. Long-term, I personally wouldn't use.

When you think you have the answers, the questions change. Before you believe in other's, you first have to believe in yourself.

That last quote basically sums it up haha. Man I really don't know shit about shit do I. I've been running prami for a couple months along with low doses of tren deca and about 4iu rHGH. I suppose if I'm going to run Growth long term I should probably not run the prami long term and probably cycle it. Makes sense, I mean aside from TRT and hgh most of the shit we take should be cycled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That last quote basically sums it up haha. Man I really don't know shit about shit do I. I've been running prami for a couple months along with low doses of tren deca and about 4iu rHGH. I suppose if I'm going to run Growth long term I should probably not run the prami long term and probably cycle it. Makes sense, I mean aside from TRT and hgh most of the shit we take should be cycled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't cycle your hgh? I wouldn'r recommend staying on HGH constantly unless you are talking 1-2IU. Although even with the small doses I think breaks should be utilized.

Well I may have jumped the gun a little about caber not lowering IGF levels. Read my first post again to get up to date. So now its been another 2weeks bringing me to about a month being off caber after being on it a good 7years. So now it seems like my prolactin is slowly coming back from being shut off for so long. 2weeks ago it was <1.0 range 2.0-18.0 and IGF was 293. Now 2 weeks later of being off the caber my prolactin is 0.3 range 4.0-15.2 and igf is now 331. Still on the same amounts of GH and peptides only diff was I added 5mg Yk11 but I highly doubt it increases igf much just like any sarm I used in the past didnt. Still too early to tell any 100% proof but im going to continue to stay off caber or anything that lowers prolactin and do another test in a month to see if there is any changes.

We have neurons that receive information from sensory organs say such as that of the glans, weird as it sounds, the head of your penis, that communicate with other neurons for an action potential. This is termed synaptic transmission. We have sensory terminals that communicate with dopamine in our glans.

We'll piece this together.

When we change the natural rhythm of a physiological or biological reaction, such as that of neurotransmission, these action potentials communicate with threshold potentials. Threshold potentials can be over-stimulated (hyperpolarization) for only so long leading to tachyphylaxis of a drug. This is more common with drugs that act on our nervous system. To put it in more simple terms, this is seen with those who use meth, crack or cocaine that create an over-stimulus of dopamine. Dopamine is dopamine, regardless of how the stimulus of an action potential was created.

As for yourself, the short term use of caber more than likely won't cause a dysfunctional synaptic transmission response. I would suspect that once you stop the caber you experienced short term sexual dysfunction, such as premature ejaculation or delayed ejaculation? Maybe not?

It's just not a good idea to overstimulate our nerotransmitters for extended periods of time. Something negative does bound to happen.

Whats really weird is a little bit into stopping the caber after so many years is I noticed on the left side of the head of my penis it felt a little numb in a few area. I can really explain the felling I feel like I may have had this before when using any type of 19nor but this time it has stayed for a while. I've noticed its slowly been diminishing the longer I have been off the caber.

Update: got blood work done again. It's been about three weeks since the last blood draw and prolactin is now 1.2 so it is slowly coming back. igf is 366 which is also improved but I don't know if this is due to the stopping of caber or since my liver enzymes have gotten better since I stopped a medication I was taking that increases liver enzymes. It's weird to think that caber for seven years lowered my prolactin this low and it's been almost 2 months of being off of it and prolactin is still low. Weird because if I stop taking an anti-estrogen which I've been on for a good seven years within a few weeks estrogen levels can increase quickly.

Update: got blood work done again. It's been about three weeks since the last blood draw and prolactin is now 1.2 so it is slowly coming back. igf is 366 which is also improved but I don't know if this is due to the stopping of caber or since my liver enzymes have gotten better since I stopped a medication I was taking that increases liver enzymes. It's weird to think that caber for seven years lowered my prolactin this low and it's been almost 2 months of being off of it and prolactin is still low. Weird because if I stop taking an anti-estrogen which I've been on for a good seven years within a few weeks estrogen levels can increase quickly.

Interesting and good to know. But are you using anything now that would increase prolactin levels quickly? Your body will try to find a happy medium but if you are not using anything that increases prolactin it's no surprise they are moving up slowly. I imagine you have been on test (and other aas for cycles) most of the last 7 years if you were using caber all that time. If using an anti estrogen to keep levels low then you stop there is usually a rebound. Moreover being on test with no anti estrogen your levels are likely ot move up fairly quickly. Estrogen is very different to prolactin as you know.

Keep the updates coming as I am curious how high your IGF-1 levels get over the next few months.

^^^ nope on nothing diff they would raise prolactin. Just started NPP today though so I'll maybe do another test in 3 weeks to see if prolactin jumps up and then get another done when I'm off the npp to see what I'm naturally producing. Interesting how you can rebound off estrogen but not prolactin.

If I remember right caber can fuck up your heart so I'd be careful using it for long periods. It's the reason I always went with prami for prolactin.

that thread title claim is absolutely wrong

i was on 1mg of caber eod for a LONG time, as well as 9iu of serostim a day and had my igf levels checked and they were below normal, as in below a normal persons who does no jucie or peptides or gh at all...so yeah it will definitely fuck with igf

also, why would they prescribe the damn drug to people with agromeglia (spelling?) the condition where you produce to much gh (ie: aundre the giant) to lower igf levels, if it did not do that?

thr claims people make on this board....

If I remember right caber can fuck up your heart so I'd be careful using it for long periods. It's the reason I always went with prami for prolactin.

That's only very high doses from Parkinson's patients. I had a cardiac MRI done 2 years ago and heart was good.

^^^ 1mg of caber eod is to much.I take .5 every 5 days.

true, its overdose... but I still dont think there is any argument that a medication prescribed to lower IGF levels does not lower IGF levels... its like saying dyazide wont make you urinate

that thread title claim is absolutely wrong

i was on 1mg of caber eod for a LONG time, as well as 9iu of serostim a day and had my igf levels checked and they were below normal, as in below a normal persons who does no jucie or peptides or gh at all...so yeah it will definitely fuck with igf

also, why would they prescribe the damn drug to people with agromeglia (spelling?) the condition where you produce to much gh (ie: aundre the giant) to lower igf levels, if it did not do that?

thr claims people make on this board....

why take that much? do you have Parkinson or a pituitary tumor?

why take that much? do you have Parkinson or a pituitary tumor?

this thread is about whether or not caber lowers igf levels, not why i took 1mg eod... i dont want it to get off track... i was given wrong information, and currently i am not even taking caber

So it's been another month and now prolactin is finally normal again at 6.2. However I have added 100mg deca to my hrt. That could have elevated prolactin a little bit but I don't see how it could increase it from below zero to a normal range. Also my IGF levels have actually lowered which definitely leads me to believe that cabergoline probably has no effect on my GF levels from Exogenesis HGH but it still could from peptides. See post # 283
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...prefer-cjc-dac-cjc-no-dac-15.html#post2303545

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear