over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

proof that drugs don't work sometimes

I like watching the misfits and Genova. As someone stated before, it's like a car wreck, you just can't look away. I find the misfits more entertaining with Brad and Andrew. Brad takes the cake, he's a fucking asshole , and always cracks me up.

Lenny's delusional state, reminds me of that guy from the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster, the proclaimed "mayor of venice." The excess eating, PED's, and banging trannys, he knows deep down he is going to kick the bucket soon and lives a fuck it life style. He lives life the way he wants, I gotta give him that.

Genova...holy shit. He's going to piss the wrong person off one day and get his. It'll make that slap boxing match Rich gave him seem like nothing.

Health concerns side, I think Lenny is one entertaining guy. I didn't know about these guys. Thanks for sharing.

I think I got cancer from watching that.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I admit. I watch the misfits once in a while. I do/did enjoy Big Richard. I know he battled cancer again in the last few years (for the 2-3rd time) and hasn't been around too much.

Richard is kinda scary for a senior citizen. LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh0S9UddyGQ"]Sorry Big Richard - YouTube[/ame]

Do you guys think Genova actually takes the steroids he claims he does? I'm not talking about the whatever prohormones of sarms he gets from from PJ. He claims he has had a doctor write him test prop, tren, anavar etc. I don't really watch his videos but caught a slittle bit in one where he films a bottle of anavar among his stash of supps.

Maybe he doesn't actually take them, just like he obviously doesn't follow whatever diet he claims to use. His body shows no signs of androgen use. His genetics aren't the worst, legs could actually get brutal for example. Never gonna happen though, he can't exert himself, never going to follow a diet.

These longevity docs are shady but what kind of doc writes scripts of steroids to a retard?

One thing I saw on instagram sticks to mind. He was going old school, wrapping his body in saran wrap with preparation h, "to lose the last water". At 20% bodyfat Lol.
Kinda sad lol.

Do you guys think Genova actually takes the steroids he claims he does? I'm not talking about the whatever prohormones of sarms he gets from from PJ. He claims he has had a doctor write him test prop, tren, anavar etc. I don't really watch his videos but caught a slittle bit in one where he films a bottle of anavar among his stash of supps.

Maybe he doesn't actually take them, just like he obviously doesn't follow whatever diet he claims to use. His body shows no signs of androgen use. His genetics aren't the worst, legs could actually get brutal for example. Never gonna happen though, he can't exert himself, never going to follow a diet.

These longevity docs are shady but what kind of doc writes scripts of steroids to a retard?

One thing I saw on instagram sticks to mind. He was going old school, wrapping his body in saran wrap with preparation h, "to lose the last water". At 20% bodyfat Lol.
Kinda sad lol.
despite the grotesque nature of his monologues and despite the overall bad feelings that surround his behavior, I went back in for more. Check out Lenny at the Ruby Championship. He looks just as grotesque, but he's got a tan and he poses on stage (its actually more embarrassing for the guys who look good at the show ha). He does a rear double bi pose and dude is actually pretty jacked. He's got that crazy distended stomach which completely ruins any aesthetics on him but he carries a good bit of muscle and its obvious he runs androgens, probably heavily.

oh I see Genova = the little guy not lenny. Yeah I'm not sure about him, I'd guess he is on steroids too though just with very bad genetics. He's at the Ruby Championship too. They both place last but Genova places "top 3" because there's 3 competitors in his weight class :D

Kinda sad lol.

yea I think you are on point.

Genova never really looks any different ever, over the last what 10 years?

I don't think he has ever taken injectable steroids, I mean who would give him the shots and he's so paranoid and scared of pain. I think he just repeats shit he reads or parrots from the douche bags he hangs around
I think he sells or gives away a lot of the shit PJ gives him, he may take the fat burners cause he thinks they are magic, but he eats a horrible diet and cheats all the time.
What concerns me is (if he is telling the truth) he goes off his meds all the time. I know some people still defend him, but he deserves the shit he gets, I have even seen Ron Harris rip into him and think Ron even tried to help him at one time as numerous others have.

He puts zero intensity in his work outs and even when taken through a mild leg work out he was destroyed and had to take a few days off work and actually was thinking of going to the hospital because he was so scared of the DOMS he had never felt before.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaZFjW9d3pY"]Jason Genova & PJ Braun blast legs on Nov 12th!! - YouTube[/ame]

I think that guy lenny bullshits a lot too no way is he taking 3 abombs a day and T400 and tren and looking like he does unless his shit is fake. He does take an assload of M2 and peptides and probalby GH and insulin but again you can't tell cause he also eats a shitty diet and puts ZERO intensity into his sets.

Idk how anyone could waste time watching this nonsense. I couldn't get past a couple mins. I guess I need more free time :/

When I am cooking or cleaning in my kitchen I usually watch the douche bags the misfits or piana on my pad -although lately piana's vids have been shit since sara left him and he got his new perfume girl "Chanel" or whatever..what kind of mother names their kid after a perfume lol.

It's like reality TV with out the commercials you can't look away. :)

Seriously? You guys bash the shit out of Rich Piana but these retards are good to go.......... Good GOD guys. What's the take away watching these idiots? MG, if your watching this garbage I'm sure it's like slowing down for an accident. Life is too short for this crap.

CG

Be curious to see how the most recent event in rich piana's life will affect him.
He's offensive and a racist ...so we'll see if anyone cares.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz1KsqS6V0"]RICH PIANA PUBLIC APOLOGY - YouTube[/ame]

Be curious to see how the most recent event in rich piana's life will affect him.
He's offensive and a racist ...so we'll see if anyone cares.

RICH PIANA PUBLIC APOLOGY - YouTube

The funny thing about you-tube is they just feel off eachother. I know we talk about things on here but whenever something happens all the youtube bb/fitness guys will post a video on their opinion. That's why I stay away from most of them now and mainly watch guys creating their own content. I used to like Riches videos but haven't seen them for ages as they are that boring and bad now. I haven't watched that one yet but if it's like I think there will be no explaining himself and I guess just hope it gets forgotten about. Now all the idiots like Mac Trucc will come out saying this is why he acted the way he did to him. Most of them are as bad as oneanother.

Most of my fav's now are educational ones or motivational one for before the gym like the below...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa3d7UA8nqk"]Branch Warren & Johnnie Jackson - LAST MAN STANDING - Bodybuilding Motivation - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws