over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proof (unsubstantiated) of tren's negative effects on the kidneys

Yes, it was....make it harmful then...I will change it. The point I was trying to make is when people die while using steroids, it is blamed on the drugs. Roid rage...drugs.

I have read studies where orals cause liver damage and some cancers or making the cancer progressive, going on memory only, and this is deadly/life threatening or what word will do situations? Maybe not...

It is rated schedule 4 or 3?

People not using usually have a different story to tell then the ones using...

Yes, it was....make it harmful then...I will change it. The point I was trying to make is when people die while using steroids, it is blamed on the drugs. Roid rage...drugs.

I have read studies where orals cause liver damage and some cancers or making the cancer progressive, going on memory only, and this is deadly/life threatening or what word will do situations? Maybe not...

It is rated schedule 4 or 3?

People not using usually have a different story to tell then the ones using...

I think we agree in principle that AAS can be harmful - particularly the reckless use of orals. Arnold reportedly swallowed D-bol by the handsful; other than needing a valve replaced he seems to be doing alright.

Does life long use shorten longevity - more than likely. Kidney, liver, and vascular problems are almost certain in people who abuse them. Interestingly, if you were to examine casual users (less than 2 cycles a year) I doubt if you would find a pronounced effect.

The public (the mob - the sheep that are controlled by politicians, priests, and public opinion) demonize anything the government (meaning sleazy politicians - who want money, power, and access to women) is brain-washing them to hate. There are many well credentialed physicians that support the use of AAS. Oops...fell off my soap box.

I pissed blood and ejaculated blood when I took it. Fun times....

Hey! Welcome to the club!

I had that happen. I was having a post workout romp with the GF and was shocked to find I'd ejaculated blood. Lots of it. Then went to piss and more chunks of it came out. I thought I was gonna die!:eek: Shocking, to say the least...

AND I WASN'T RUNNING ANYTHING. I had been off for 14 years.

But I had used a weighted Abdominal machine in training that day and the doc said I had apparently burst something. Prostate was fine, urnary tract was fine. It took a month to clear and not come back.

the doc recommended to masturbate 1 time per day until the dried blood came out.

My doc never recommended masturbation...But I "self-medicate":D

To the OP's point. Im sure many of us have high creatinine levels even off AAS. It's a side of high protein intake and and a result of high-intensity training.

I had this when I did endurance sports, and I have it now when I get bloodwork.

BUT: athletes in high intensity sports who don't use AAS (millions of them worldwide) aren't reporting kidney damage on a massive scale.

So I tend to believe this article. There could be something about the combo of AAS + Proteinurea that damages the kidneys. Which is a bummer.

Bro, come on, the only reason that we should be using these compounds is to improve our lives, and not destroy it. Human beings are survivalists by nature, seems to me you gotta get back into survival mode, re-evaluate your gear use, clean up and then think about moderation. Bro, you said your body shut down and then you went on a 26 week tren cycle, we all want to help each other here, it would be my prayer that you stop for a minute and re-think your whole use of gear and if you want to go ahead and continue do it with caution, I have been using gear on and off for over 15 years, but I have a family and a lot of people that love me, and I'm sure you do too, so let's not be selfish and kill ourselves in the process of building up your body, I love all my brothers and sisters here on PM, and I pray for all of our members that no harm come near anyone, but you gotta do your part. I say all this in brotherly love, God bless you. The Minister.

I no brother maybe you miss understood me. I went on 26 week then came off went to doc's stood off for a wile. then was just getting ready for a comp 9 weeks ago and last week body shut down I got sick from lack of sleep and training to hard. I will not be using tren for a long time,the 2 week run was stupid and I have a wife and two beautiful little girls. I appreciate your post and you are 100% right I was sharing cause I know there is a lot more of me out there.

This post is why I only use nandrolone and test. 15 years of occasional on and off cycles of 10 weeks. No side effects at all. Last few years I have had regular blood tests done after 2 mo. off and every thing is normal. There are good anabolics and there are bad ones. Tren acetate is one of the worst.

I no brother maybe you miss understood me. I went on 26 week then came off went to doc's stood off for a wile. then was just getting ready for a comp 9 weeks ago and last week body shut down I got sick from lack of sleep and training to hard. I will not be using tren for a long time,the 2 week run was stupid and I have a wife and two beautiful little girls. I appreciate your post and you are 100% right I was sharing cause I know there is a lot more of me out there.

Sorry Bro, I did misread your post , but I still think 26 weeks is an awful long time to be on anything, especially tren, however I love your attitude towards my post, there are a lot guys out there that would have gotten mad and curse me out for criticizing what they do, but I am a 46 year old body builder with a lot of miles in the gym, done just about every cycle combo there is, always with caution with no problems, so I just try to watch out for my bros and of course also learn from a lot of our members. God bless you and yours.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws