over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prop 100

balplayer

Banned
feeling like a pincushin has made me asked this question. shooting prop ed has become a burden. so i thought it might be possible to shoot 2cc making the shot 200mg and do that oed. let me know your thoughts

personally I think you will ge the same benefit but I wouldnt put the 2cc's in 1 site.. thats gonna be too much swelling = it out, i like doing like only inner/outter heads on bis like 1/2cc in each, or 1/2cc on certain tri head...

-more pokes
-same ammount of drug
-same benefit maybe minus some of the fascia strechign from small ammounts in each inj

hey man, i used the same thing. i was doing 3cc shots into quads EOD with no problem at all man. as far as i know prop will still be active upto 72 hours in your system so EOD shots are great. i felt like a pin cushion when i started trying out calves and bis and stuff. because there is no way your going to whack in 3cc + into a bi or calve. hope that helps somewhat man.

EOD with prop is fine. I know you're going to switching to TNE soon and you can't get around ED pokes with that. I'm on TNE now and I get to do 3 pokes ED now.

xcel

same benefit maybe minus some of the fascia strechign from small ammounts in each inj
its not the injection , but the oil thats doing the fascia streching , so how will a lesser than normal amount still promote fascia streching ?

Daveb_19 said:
-same benefit maybe minus some of the fascia strechign from small ammounts in each inj
Swelling from any gear "with an ester" is just TEMPORARY swelling. The ester gets broken down in the bloodstream, which then releases the steroid. Now ester-free gear "may" work locally at the injection site since there is no ester to be broken down: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1175

Since TNE has no ester, I like to use it for site enhancements.

xcel

Daveb_19 said:
I wouldnt put the 2cc's in 1 site.. thats gonna be too much swelling = it out,
This makes no sense at all. You're basically telling people to take several pokes because of some swelling!?!?! :)

I do 3ml pokes ALL THE TIME (everywhere). You WANT TO TAKE AS FEW POKES as necessary. Now, if you're doing site enhancement, either with SEO or ester-free gear, that's another story. Now if "you" think that you're doing site ehnacement with gear containing an ester, fine. But since there's no way to corroborate "your" phenomena, I would keep it to myself.

I'm beginning to have scar tissue problems from doing so many pokes - so I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE that they "do more pokes."

xcel

Last edited:
I agree with Xcel, 3cc in one site is fine-even prop.
And prop is fine to do EOD.

raybravo said:

its not the injection , but the oil thats doing the fascia streching , so how will a lesser than normal amount still promote fascia streching ?

misworded i was typing fast, i know its the overall ammount of oil and that the drug doesnts strech, but backign my point, 2cc per site comparted to 1/2 wouldnt be as much fascia streching just didnt get into that much detail. each inj was mean in 1/2 cc which isnt a whole lot of oil

Daveb_19 said:
but backign my point, 2cc per site comparted to 1/2 wouldnt be as much fascia streching just didnt get into that much detail.
I guess this is just a point that we disagree on :)

In some people, a steroid injection "may" cause a little or a lot of SWELLING, which has nothing to do with fascia stretching other than the muscle is temporarily swollen. I GET ABSOLUTELY NO SWELLING FROM INJECTING ANY TYPE OF STEROID. If, by chance a site does swell some on me, it's temporary and goes away.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

This makes no sense at all. You're basically telling people to take several pokes because of some swelling!?!?! :)

I do 3ml pokes ALL THE TIME (everywhere). You WANT TO TAKE AS FEW POKES as necessary. Now, if you're doing site enhancement, either with SEO or ester-free gear, that's another story. Now if "you" think that you're doing site ehnacement with gear containing an ester, fine. But since there's no way to corroborate "your" phenomena, I would keep it to myself.

I'm beginning to have scar tissue problems from doing so many pokes - so I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE that they "do more pokes."

xcel

a 3ml poke would be great with a some long ester gear like enath or cyp, but with the prop 100 I personally try to get the Site enhancing benefit, so speaking of prop 3cc's per site would seem rediculous if thats all your injecting that day of it, im on the prop 100 right now, and I speaking in terms of wanting to inject 3ccs total that day i would atleast want to hit both arms, I just try to level it out, prop can be benefical for fascia streching, ester-free or not. supposed prop and EQ are all valentino used to make his bowling balls... I dont know if you are seeing my point or not, i wasnt trying to speak braudly, just about the prop.:)

Daveb_19 said:
supposed prop and EQ are all valentino used to make his bowling balls...
Come on now - you don't believe that bullshit. He probably used a ton of mazola oil - cheap and readily available :D No way on earth could he get those pieces of crap he calls arms from "just" gear, otherwise you'd see a ton of other abnormalies running around.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

Come on now - you don't believe that bullshit. He probably used a ton of mazola oil - cheap and readily available :D No way on earth could he get those pieces of crap he calls arms from "just" gear, otherwise you'd see a ton of other abnormalies running around.

xcel

haha, thats why i said supposedly... he sells synthol his site, i was just quoting his theory, that the oil in the prop will also do the streching with frequent injections.:D

xcel , ure saying this :
In some people, a steroid injection "may" cause a little or a lot of SWELLING, which has nothing to do with fascia stretching other than the muscle is temporarily swollen. I GET ABSOLUTELY NO SWELLING FROM INJECTING ANY TYPE OF STEROID. If, by chance a site does swell some on me, it's temporary and goes away.
do u mean to say there is no muscle fascia streching from oil based ester gear ? then whats the point of using SEO ?
the swelling is temporary , agreed , but there is spot increase of igf-1 and mgf . u might want to take a read at this :
http://www.jphysiol.org/cgi/content/full/516/2/583
the study , along with showing various other things , also shows its the localised mgf and igf-1 which is responsible for growth . the liver igf-1 is mainly responsible for lipid metabolism .
the study isnt dealing with injections , this i'm applying here based on common sense that there is a muscle fascia strech by the injection .

I don't disagree with growth associated by IGF-1 (from steroids) but doesn't the IGF conversion occur from the steroid molecule? What I'm saying is that for this conversion to occur where it's injected doesn't happen. The ester gets into the bloodstream where the steroid is released and goes to work throughout the body.

After I wrote that, it looked "funny" but I didn't know or take the time to characterize my point.

xcel

this isnt in reference to the igf-1 made by the aas molecule xcel ,we are talking about muscle fascia strech resulting in localised igf-1 and mgf increase , and u keep talking about the aas molecule directly acting on the muscle in which its injected into , but u over look that androgen receptors in the muscle can form a bond with the steroid molecule even after the ester is detached so to speak ? its circulatory , so the effect has to be there ! u urself say the ester is broken down and the steroid goes to work thro out the body , yes ! in the muscle it is injected in too ! forget all htat though , this is in reference to the igf-1 thro the muscle fascia strech , not the aas molecule causing the igf-1 release .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131