over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prop and abombs

engbulldog

Registered
ok just looking for anyone else , taking 50mg abomb ed and 100mg test prop eod
looking for feed back yes I know it low dose but its been a while since I messed w abombs , never played w prop, only cyp I also have dbol on hand for later in the yr could not bet the price .. looking to put on a few lbs . have a script for test cyp 250mg got to see the dr in a few wks after Rona chills out

That's solid. If there's not much PIP from the Prop and the Drol doesn't mess with your appetite, that's a nice two drug stack.

BTW, it's good to see you posting again!

Same as everybody above, but i'd just add to monitor BP every time one is on Anadrol...comes with the territory usually....

Its plenty of gear... lots of strength from that

Sounds delicious. Following.

That's solid. If there's not much PIP from the Prop and the Drol doesn't mess with your appetite, that's a nice two drug stack.

BTW, it's good to see you posting again!

Thanks been a tough few yrs. My mother has breast cancer and we just lost my Dad in Jan,now this Rona crap , so just been getting things going , looking to try my hand on the stage next summer so trying to get a bit thicker and see what happens

ok just looking for anyone else , taking 50mg abomb ed and 100mg test prop eod
looking for feed back yes I know it low dose but its been a while since I messed w abombs , never played w prop, only cyp I also have dbol on hand for later in the yr could not bet the price .. looking to put on a few lbs . have a script for test cyp 250mg got to see the dr in a few wks after Rona chills out
Solid stuff. As long as it doesn’t screw with your appetite then it should be pretty awesome. I respond very well to anadrol so I’m a bit biased. Watch blood pressure too.

One thing, I’d split the adrol into 2 daily doses if the tabs are scored. Otherwise, just stick to 50mg pwo. Best of luck.

Solid stuff. As long as it doesn’t screw with your appetite then it should be pretty awesome. I respond very well to anadrol so I’m a bit biased. Watch blood pressure too.

One thing, I’d split the adrol into 2 daily doses if the tabs are scored. Otherwise, just stick to 50mg pwo. Best of luck.

Agreed

I love prop with bombs. I might through in .5 adex twice a week. Makes me feel great, i dose about double what you are, but 20 years in..... that's how it goes.

If you have good A's ... I'm jealous. I used to cut Syntex 50's in half ... too strong. I haven't had good A's in a long time.

That is plenty for amazing results. Sometimes less is more when it comes to the likes of adrol. Many get bad side effects on higher doses but 50mg should be ok for most. Even at 50mg my appetite usually lowers so I may add in a few whole food shakes to help matters. If there is no pip from the test p then 100mg eod is a nice dose. If there is a little pip you could do 50mg ed as the smaller volume/dose per day can make a big difference. I might be doing a similar cycle but I will increase the overall test dose with some test c. I am thinking 50mg test p daily and 300-600mg test c per week on top of that done in 2 injections. Adrol will be 50mg but I may venture up to 100mg. It's time to blow up for both of us :)

That's a great combo, should give you some good pumps and strength gains off of that. Only thing I could say is have a ai handy if you want to up the dose as some people can run into trouble going higher with anadrol. Enjoy what you have, you'll make great gains with that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131