over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prop bicep injection

BigRisk

Registered
Put 1/2 cc test prop in each bicep and its some quality gear but shit! I can't straighten my arms they are sore! should I push through an arm workout and except the pain?

Massage the inj sites, ice and heat ice again, that should help a little bit and definitely ease into a bicep workout.

Your body needs time to adjust to bicep shots. I put a half cc of test prop in each bicep 5 hours ago, along with one cc dbol and 2ccs adrol in each bicep and they feel great...nice and tight. Give it few weeks. If you train biceps today, go light and do higher reps to get the blood in there. Heavy weight is a bad idea if they are so swollen that you can't straighten out your arms.

I did my bicep injections on thursday night its always the second day that's rough

Your body needs time to adjust to bicep shots. I put a half cc of test prop in each bicep 5 hours ago, along with one cc dbol and 2ccs adrol in each bicep and they feel great...nice and tight. Give it few weeks. If you train biceps today, go light and do higher reps to get the blood in there. Heavy weight is a bad idea if they are so swollen that you can't straighten out your arms.

How long does it take you per bicep to push 3 1/2 cc in them? How hot and how long do you heat your oils up to?

I do prop 1cc mixed with 1/2cc of primo 4 times a week. Glutes and delts. From research prop will turn ti crystal form after a day when the oil is absorbed. Heating pad and high reps will help. I was told ice will keep it crystal . If you can mix it with something.
I do 200mg of primo but 1/2cc 4 times a week so i can cut the 400mg of prop. I tryed prop on its own and my ass hurt like hell the 2nd and 3rd day. Bought a heating pad and 45 min on the elliptical I was fine.

I do prop 1cc mixed with 1/2cc of primo 4 times a week. Glutes and delts. From research prop will turn ti crystal form after a day when the oil is absorbed. Heating pad and high reps will help. I was told ice will keep it crystal . If you can mix it with something.
I do 200mg of primo but 1/2cc 4 times a week so i can cut the 400mg of prop. I tryed prop on its own and my ass hurt like hell the 2nd and 3rd day. Bought a heating pad and 45 min on the elliptical I was fine.

Ya I'm running primo to but I heard primo can cause lumps the
muscle.. I guess I'll give it a shot lol

no joking it has been about a week since i did my first bicep injection..prop.. the pain was worth it though i swear my bicep is a 1/2 inch bigger today. i know its from the inflammation but what ever it takes to grow right? i am really impressed with site injections anybody that says they don't work are wrong..

can I inject into the biceps after I have trained them?

here is my thought.. that shit hurt i couldn't straighten out my arm!! so next time I'm going to shoot the test prop before my bicep workout and while we have those few hours of being pain free kill the biceps at the gym

I put 2cc's into my left bicep, outer head, 2 days ago and it's tight. Last night sucked, trying to find a sleeping position that didn't involve pain. In due time, your biceps will adapt, and you can hit them like any body part. Just gotta balls up and push the initial pain.

How long does it take you per bicep to push 3 1/2 cc in them? How hot and how long do you heat your oils up to?

Prop is an ester that hurts more than a lot of others, unless it made with EO. I would heat it in the oven at 350-365 for an hour and then vent it immediately after you take it out with a needle.

no joking it has been about a week since i did my first bicep injection..prop.. the pain was worth it though i swear my bicep is a 1/2 inch bigger today. i know its from the inflammation but what ever it takes to grow right? i am really impressed with site injections anybody that says they don't work are wrong..

you got that right! my former mentor preached to me the importance of spot building.he used prop to do this.his take on it makes more sense than anything ive heard on the subject....i have personal experince with spot building with prop and it def works.:D

can I inject into the biceps after I have trained them?

All I know is I did a quad injection a few hours after I did a leg workout and I've never bled so much from a shot in my life.

First time I pinned bis it felt like cement the next day and that was just 1/2ml over time it became so that 1ml was like nothing. The smaller the muscle the greater the adaptation time

All I know is I did a quad injection a few hours after I did a leg workout and I've never bled so much from a shot in my life.

That will happen. All the blood is pumped in your guards. It got to go somewhere .. Lol

here is my thought.. that shit hurt i couldn't straighten out my arm!! so next time I'm going to shoot the test prop before my bicep workout and while we have those few hours of being pain free kill the biceps at the gym

i wouldn't do heavy bi's or back until the bi is better.

I stupidly did water based winny in my right bi once and did a heavy back workout the next day. my right bi has never felt right since

That will happen. All the blood is pumped in your guards. It got to go somewhere .. Lol

Exactly, which is why I quoted dave1 asking if he could inject bi's right after training them. You can, I just wouldn't do it again.

i wouldn't do heavy bi's or back until the bi is better.

I stupidly did water based winny in my right bi once and did a heavy back workout the next day. my right bi has never felt right since

:eek::eek::eek: OUCH!!!!!!!!

are you using a 29gage slin pin? i am my gear is super smooth

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc